thoughts on the Trayvon murder

02 Apr 2012 12:14 #381 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
:yeahthat:

NBC launches internal probe over edited 911 call in Trayvon Martin shooting

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/02/nb ... z1quNJOHMW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Apr 2012 12:18 #382 by Reverend Revelant

homeagain wrote: As to the NBC editing issue........it's bull sh--. What surprises me is that you(collectively) see it as as isolated incident,when,from my
pov, it is probably being done by MSM far MORE than anyone realizes,it 's just that THIS issue is so hi profile that is was exposed
swiftly and NBC comes off looking crooked and stupid......but,from my PO,MSM is suspect from the get-go........RARELY get my
information from MSM because of that exact reason. ........the editing issue is SECONDARY to the Sanford Police and Stand your Ground
law...........from my pov.

Thank you for your answer.

In my opinion the race baiting and manufactured narrative from the President down about this incident is a premeditated political move to continue to divide this country into opposing classes for the benefit of politicians and professional race baiters.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

02 Apr 2012 12:25 #383 by PrintSmith

Soulshiner wrote: Since there are so many questions unanswered on this, many people are not convinced that Zimmerman's account is entirely truthful. He had just shot someone and his version is to be questioned because the last thing most of us want is for people to walk around armed and chase someone who has done nothing wrong only to end up killing them.

If Zimmerman had a right to self defense, didn't Martin as well? Zimmerman was armed and had exited his vehicle to chase Martin. Words were exchanged, but do you know that Martin threw the first punch? Zimmerman claimed he was close to passing out and death, yet no hospital visit?

It sounds so fishy, that's why there is outrage over the shody investigation? If the Sanford police would have treated this as a manslaughter case from the get go, there wouldn't be so many questions.

And PS, I don't give a flying f()ck what you think.

Prosecution is not based on what people think, it is based upon what the prosecutor believes can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. I have no problem with people questioning his version, what I take issue with is people ignoring existing information in order to try and make their questioning more credible than it is. If the investigation can establish the Zimmerman's account is not factual, then Zimmerman should be prosecuted for the crime that the evidence can support he committed.

Ever been struck numerous times in the face SS? It makes you woozy, you can even lose consciousness, and your ability to protect your life, as a result. An unconscious person is totally at the mercy of one who is conscious, they are unable to defend themselves from anything, up to and including having their life taken from them. Can you say that Zimmerman wouldn't have been killed if Trayvon's assault upon his person had not been stopped? Can you say that Trayvon's assault would have been stopped prior to killing Zimmerman if Zimmerman had not shot him? Of course not, there is no way to predict what could have occurred under a different set of circumstances than the one that did occur.

And no, I don't know who initiated either the verbal or the physical confrontation between them - and neither do you. What we have is a firsthand account from Zimmerman describing how both occurred. He could be lying, he could be telling the truth. What is required at this point, however, is that the prosecutor believes themselves able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is lying before charging him with committing a crime.

Yes, Martin was entitled to the same right to defend his life that Zimmerman was that night, it is a right we all possess. What must happen is that the prosecution be able to prove that Zimmerman was not availing himself of his right that night in order to charge him with a crime and prosecute him for that crime. What was Martin thinking as he was on top of Zimmerman hitting him in the head? We'll never know that. We can speculate till our own time here is done and that answer will still remain hidden. He might have thought his life in danger, he could simply have been angry that he was being followed. We've lost any ability to divine what his thoughts were as he was hitting Zimmerman.

And SS, I don't give a rat's backside what you think either. Mostly because what you think is driven more by emotion than it is reason.

02 Apr 2012 13:22 #384 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: :yeahthat:

NBC launches internal probe over edited 911 call in Trayvon Martin shooting

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/02/nb ... z1quNJOHMW

It's no wonder... they got caught.

02 Apr 2012 13:42 #385 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
They were just trolling for responses, not much different than what you do..Except in your case TLGT, its bad for ratings. You turn people off

02 Apr 2012 13:44 - 02 Apr 2012 16:05 #386 by Reverend Revelant
MSNBC admits that Sanford Police car bay video shows an injury to the back of Zimmermans head.

So it seems like ABC doctored the tape of George Zimmerman in that police video after all. What a shock. When Obama/left wing propaganda outfit MSNBC concedes that there is some sort of injury to the back of the head of George Zimmerman, after the Daily Caller enhanced the image of Zimmerman’s head from the ABC video...

See the MSNBC segment at...

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/ ... ead-video/

And here's a clear copy of the video (verses the grainy video ABC first broadcasted)...

ABC released new, “enhanced” video on Monday that appears to show injuries on George Zimmerman’s head, possibly adding to his defense that he was attacked before shooting Trayvon Martin.

See video at...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/abc-new ... mans-head/

How about a little quote from ABC...

Reporter Matt Gutman said the clearer video shows "what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman's head."

Neighborhood Watch volunteer Zimmerman has said he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in self-defense. The video shows Zimmerman arriving at the Sanford Police Department within an hour after the shooting.

Gutman said the video had been "clarified" by Forensic Protection Inc. Former FBI Special Agent Brad Garrett told ABC that the clearer video shows "marks on the back of Mr. Zimmerman's head."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... -zimmerman

And of course... remember how the original grainy video had the ABC logo and banner placed at a very unusual place... in the very center of the screen.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/0/8/8/4/7/185470-174880/abcnews2.jpg?a=60

Ever wonder why they put the banner in almost the middle of the screen? Do you think it helped obscure Zimmerman's head... and the head wounds? The left has manufactured a whole phony narrative of how this man hunted down Trayvon, this white Hispanic racist, Zimmerman... who has been lying about EVERYTHING and the leftist media is going to make sure that Zimmerman is guilty, even if they have to lie, edit audio tapes and cover up videos.

Folks... you're being duped, this is some of the best government supported Ministry of Truth operation I have ever seen in this country. If you haven't, read 1984, if you have, review it... you're seeing it come true... live and in living color... brought to you by the crooked Democrats.

02 Apr 2012 13:48 #387 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: They were just trolling for responses, not much different than what you do..Except in your case TLGT, its bad for ratings. You turn people off

I really don't care. I bring the facts to this forum... if you or others don't like it... doesn't matter... doesn't change a single fact. I'm not looking for ratings, just the truth. The manufactured racism that surround this killing is doing NO good for blacks and other minorities. And it's certainly not doing the country any good. If you're happy with the results of this bull crap...

02 Apr 2012 14:20 #388 by Reverend Revelant
I'm loving this. The lefts whole phony racism narrative is falling apart before their eyes. :woo hoo:

02 Apr 2012 14:34 #389 by FredHayek
So the Left needs to better vet their outrage of the week? And this one they even had time to check out before running with it.

Oh wait, let me correct myself.
Zimmerman bashed his own head in before calling the police. He messed up by not giving Martin a weapon however.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Apr 2012 14:54 - 02 Apr 2012 16:24 #390 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: So the Left needs to better vet their outrage of the week? And this one they even had time to check out before running with it.

Oh wait, let me correct myself.
Zimmerman bashed his own head in before calling the police. He messed up by not giving Martin a weapon however.

Sorry Fred... someone already beat you to it...

Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) says Zimmerman broke his own nose

Specifically focusing on Zimmerman’s broken nose, Rep. Jackson Lee said: “The nose is one of the most sensitive parts of the body. You can knock yourself into a door…and break a nose.” The congresswoman went on to suggest that the laceration on the back of Zimmerman’s head—which he said was the result of Martin’s banging his head against the concrete sidewalk—“…could have been from the child holding on for dear life.”

http://www.examiner.com/city-hall-in-lo ... z1qv0zkGNj

These Democratic race baiters are really stretching for something to save their floundering narrative. Maybe one of our resident 285 Bound lefties can come to the rescue.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds