thoughts on the Trayvon murder

02 Apr 2012 10:54 #371 by Reverend Revelant

homeagain wrote: TRULY sad and says so-o-o much about the male ego on here........THIS thread is NOT about "you"(collectively),it is about a young
boy who was shot and the police turned a blind eye to the event......this b.s. you(collectively) lay down is so tiresome.....JMO

Then let's get some feedback from YOU. What do you think about NBC editing the 911 audio to make it sound like Zimmerman was profiling Trayvon as a black with a hoodie... when in actuality, the 911 dispatcher asked Zimmerman to describe the race of the person he was observing and the dispatcher also asked Zimmerman what Trayvon was wearing. All descriptions of Trayvon was solicited by the 911 dispatcher, not originated by Zimmerman.

Race and supposed racism has driven the whole narrative from the left and the leftist media. Zimmerman's observation and eventual killing of Trayvon has been described as Trayvon being “hunted down ... like a rabid dog" and this incident has been described as “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.” Is this really a racist killing, or was it a stupid overreaction by a citizen playing cops and robbers? Is Zimmerman guilty of a racist hate crime or unjustifiable manslaughter. There is a BIG difference.

You keep claiming that everyone needs to wait until the investigation is finished and the results are made public yet you have been constantly posting "JMO" numerous times on this thread and others, and on other forums. So... in just your opinion" what do you think of this undisputed audio tape editing by NBC?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Apr 2012 10:56 #372 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: JSG- You are the lefts "The Liberals GOP Twins" equvilant..Your arguments are weak, you post too much, youre boring and youre making us all look bad. Youre doing a diservice to progressives everywhere.

slow down, take a breath and stop having so many opinions and fighting with morons

:yeahthat:

Haha. Nit-Twin agrees that he's a moron. :rofl

What was you point posting the Huffington Posts version of the same story? I'm still waiting for something that makes sense from you.

02 Apr 2012 11:01 #373 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
The point was it wasn't "crickets." It wasn't ignored. It was reported by the left, as well.

You're wondering why there wasn't reaction from the left. I was asking why you didn't include the right as well.

Who is to say why one death makes national headlines and others don't. Take JonBenet, for example. There had been other girls murdered, but none of them gained the traction that JonBenet's death did. As Bill O'Reilly would say, "You can't explain that."

02 Apr 2012 11:03 #374 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

JSG wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: JSG- You are the lefts "The Liberals GOP Twins" equvilant..Your arguments are weak, you post too much, youre boring and youre making us all look bad. Youre doing a diservice to progressives everywhere.

slow down, take a breath and stop having so many opinions and fighting with morons

:yeahthat:

Haha. Nit-Twin agrees that he's a moron. :rofl

He's right JSG

He's right this time

Now qiut embarassing us

02 Apr 2012 11:08 #375 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: The point was it wasn't "crickets." It wasn't ignored. It was reported by the left, as well.

You're wondering why there wasn't reaction from the left. I was asking why you didn't include the right as well.

Who is to say why one death makes national headlines and others don't. Take JonBenet, for example. There had been other girls murdered, but none of them gained the traction that JonBenet's death did. As Bill O'Reilly would say, "You can't explain that."

Funny... I asked where was the "outrage" from Jackson or Sharpton. Go back and read my comment... evidently you didn't the first time. I didn't suggest that the story wasn't covered by the left. Oh and thanks for pointing out that Huffington's is a bias leftist news outlet. You're always being so obtuse about how people answer your questions, well, two can play the same game. You're not making the left look very good. Maybe you'll try to answer my actual question now.

02 Apr 2012 11:12 #376 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
I don't speak for race baiters Jackson or Sharpton, so I can't answer your question. Why anyone would care what they think is beyond me. Has Sarah Palin weighed in on this? Did you catch her co-hosting The Today Show this morning?

And of course Huffpo is biased to the left. That's no big news. No more than announcing Fox News is the Republican News Channel.

02 Apr 2012 11:18 #377 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: TRULY sad and says so-o-o much about the male ego on here........THIS thread is NOT about "you"(collectively),it is about a young
boy who was shot and the police turned a blind eye to the event......this b.s. you(collectively) lay down is so tiresome.....JMO

Then let's get some feedback from YOU. What do you think about NBC editing the 911 audio to make it sound like Zimmerman was profiling Trayvon as a black with a hoodie... when in actuality, the 911 dispatcher asked Zimmerman to describe the race of the person he was observing and the dispatcher also asked Zimmerman what Trayvon was wearing. All descriptions of Trayvon was solicited by the 911 dispatcher, not originated by Zimmerman.

Race and supposed racism has driven the whole narrative from the left and the leftist media. Zimmerman's observation and eventual killing of Trayvon has been described as Trayvon being “hunted down ... like a rabid dog" and this incident has been described as “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.” Is this really a racist killing, or was it a stupid overreaction by a citizen playing cops and robbers? Is Zimmerman guilty of a racist hate crime or unjustifiable manslaughter. There is a BIG difference.

You keep claiming that everyone needs to wait until the investigation is finished and the results are made public yet you have been constantly posting "JMO" numerous times on this thread and others, and on other forums. So... in just your opinion" what do you think of this undisputed audio tape editing by NBC?

In general,EVERY post on EVERY thread is just someone's opinion. ......so when I post JMO, THAT is exactly what I mean. It's my
perspective of information that I have researched/collected SO FAR.

The OVERVIEW (macro) of this issue is the police department in Sanford and IT'S actions/demeanor/procedures when dealing with
the community at large. The OVERVIEW of this issue is a law called "Stand your ground".....the entire issue revolves around how
those two factors played into the investigation of Z's encounter with M.

IMO, the media (any media) will ALWAYS BE suspect in their reporting......it has been a problem even locally on the mountain. It is
the nature of the beast.......stats,viewing audience,readership numbers,whatever you want to name it,is the driving force and we
(as consumers) have a choice.....express your unhappiness by declining to purchases products from sponsors,writing the "heads" of
the networks,etc.

NOW,as to race..........this forum,website and others(PC) are NOT cultural diverse enough to discuss the issue in an objective way,
as I do NOT perceive posters of COLOR on this site (or others).......IF I am wrong PLEASE do correct my view.......in general,the
issue is viewed thru a WHITE perspective.

I come to this understanding from viewing a tv forum on the 'JENA SIX" incident several years ago. On stage were a group of white
people from the town involved and a group of blacks,they were all brought together to discuss,understand,realize what had happened
in their small town......the program was EXTREMELY informative.....WHY?.......because each group could NOT understand/view/grasp
the other's perspective of the same incident that was ripping the town apart......it was a DISTURBING display of color division. I hope
this answers your inquiry......if not, what else would you like to discuss?

02 Apr 2012 11:40 - 02 Apr 2012 11:55 #378 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: I don't speak for race baiters Jackson or Sharpton, so I can't answer your question. Why anyone would care what they think is beyond me. Has Sarah Palin weighed in on this? Did you catch her co-hosting The Today Show this morning?

And of course Huffpo is biased to the left. That's no big news. No more than announcing Fox News is the Republican News Channel.

Ok... you can't answer the question. I'll answer it for you and anyone else interested in listening.

It doesn't benefit the left, the race baiters and the Alinsky organizers to focus on the problems that are right under their noses, problems which cause much more grief and discord in the very communities that they claim are being racked by white racism, profiling, stalking, vigilantism and civil rights violations. It doesn't benefit the left politically, financially or socially to actually protect the people that they so often hold up as the beneficiaries of their progressive ideologies. The racist angle of the Trayvon killing has been almost totally manufactured by these actors. And helped by the media, they believe that by shouting louder than anyone else, creating biased and modified sound bites and trotting out all the "experts" who are more concerned how people feel than what people are thinking. If they asked most families in a racially black neighborhood in Detroit or Chicago what they were most afraid of, the answer would be getting injured or killed by another resident of their neighborhood. If anyone doubts what I am saying I've already posted the statistics on this thread and you can read them for yourselves.

Zimmerman is probably guilty of manslaughter, at least that's an armchair verdict can be surmised by the information that has already been made public. There are certainly facts that none of us have, and the final outcome of this incident is surely beyond any of our opinions. But what I can say with certainty is that many people from our President down to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, along with certain members of the black community have soiled the memory of Trayvon by turning this into a racial circus with little or no indication so far that racism motivated this killing.

If I was a Democrat I would be ashamed of the leadership that claims to represent the left. These leaders use their constituents and they don't care a whit about them otherwise.

02 Apr 2012 11:43 #379 by Reverend Revelant

homeagain wrote:

In general,EVERY post on EVERY thread is just someone's opinion. ......so when I post JMO, THAT is exactly what I mean. It's my
perspective of information that I have researched/collected SO FAR.

The OVERVIEW (macro) of this issue is the police department in Sanford and IT'S actions/demeanor/procedures when dealing with
the community at large. The OVERVIEW of this issue is a law called "Stand your ground".....the entire issue revolves around how
those two factors played into the investigation of Z's encounter with M.

IMO, the media (any media) will ALWAYS BE suspect in their reporting......it has been a problem even locally on the mountain. It is
the nature of the beast.......stats,viewing audience,readership numbers,whatever you want to name it,is the driving force and we
(as consumers) have a choice.....express your unhappiness by declining to purchases products from sponsors,writing the "heads" of
the networks,etc.

NOW,as to race..........this forum,website and others(PC) are NOT cultural diverse enough to discuss the issue in an objective way,
as I do NOT perceive posters of COLOR on this site (or others).......IF I am wrong PLEASE do correct my view.......in general,the
issue is viewed thru a WHITE perspective.

I come to this understanding from viewing a tv forum on the 'JENA SIX" incident several years ago. On stage were a group of white
people from the town involved and a group of blacks,they were all brought together to discuss,understand,realize what had happened
in their small town......the program was EXTREMELY informative.....WHY?.......because each group could NOT understand/view/grasp
the other's perspective of the same incident that was ripping the town apart......it was a DISTURBING display of color division. I hope
this answers your inquiry......if not, what else would you like to discuss?

Non-answer. You can certainly discuss the way NBC deviously edited the 911 tape. I'm not sure how the whole vast issue of racism and how a white views it, understands it or is or isn't sensitive to race bears on the undisputed facts in regards to the edited tape. You're avoidance of the issue speak volumes to the dishonestly of your answer. JMO.

02 Apr 2012 12:06 #380 by homeagain
As to the NBC editing issue........it's bull sh--. What surprises me is that you(collectively) see it as as isolated incident,when,from my
pov, it is probably being done by MSM far MORE than anyone realizes,it 's just that THIS issue is so hi profile that is was exposed
swiftly and NBC comes off looking crooked and stupid......but,from my PO,MSM is suspect from the get-go........RARELY get my
information from MSM because of that exact reason. ........the editing issue is SECONDARY to the Sanford Police and Stand your Ground
law...........from my pov.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds