All you gun nuts are stained by this

15 Dec 2012 06:14 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
All you gun nuts are stained by this was created by UNDER MODERATION
Wether you wanna believe it or not, all you wierdos clinging to your guns are forever stained by all of this...

Shame on you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2012 06:59 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic All you gun nuts are stained by this
If you need any more proof that this is a mentality here it is.

The only difference between us and the Middle East right now is our preferred way of killing. The Middle East is obsessed with bombs that is why they did what they did on 9/11. They could have used guns but they love bombs. We have a gun culture. I find it hypocritical that Hollywood makes violent movies, makes money and then demonizes people who make money and people who are violent. They preach about how awful people are. According to them it is the Republicans fault.

We live in a world where our young people do not remember what it was like before the Internet. Number one, we used to get together and have coffee. Our point at communities bound was to get people together on the Internet.

There are many contributing factors but number one in my mind is the justification for hating others and sorry liberals this is not just a Republican problem. The guy that killed himself right after the election, he was upset that Obama won. People made fun of that. But, this man (who clearly had some issues) invested his hard earned dollar in a tanning salon. The government decided to demonize tanning salons and punish this man for being an entrepreneur. Could've at least told him the rules ahead of time so he could have invested in something else. This just kind of went past everybody's attention, A few people made some jokes but to this man we took away his whole life. And somehow he deserved it because tanning salons are evil. Demonize everybody or don't demonize anybody because if you do it's just a judgment based on your perception. Everybody has a different story. So don't put them in a box when you don't know where they've walked in life.

Sure guns get our attention, shooting of children gets our attention but please do not mistake the killing of these young children for the fact that tragedies are happening all around us. Don't ever justify being mean to anyone no matter who they are. This is why I get so upset with broad statements. Frustrating that people put you in a box and objectify you. And we do that with words. Words can feel like bullets, and then people take those bullets and act out on someone else. Want to help the world? Start by being nice to someone that you've been mean to in the past. Watching people preach about hate and then hate others that they have decided deserve it is just as bad as what they profess to hate. Liberals you are haters too you just hate the "right" people according to your perceptions. This your root issue. Hate is wrong and contributes to violence no matter who they are.

VL your statement just contributes to this, another mean thing to say when you don't have any clue. You own guns as well. But you have some screwed up notion in your head that the other people who own guns are killers. Add yourself to the list. You cling to your guns as well. I find your statement hypocritical, just keeping it real.

15 Dec 2012 07:18 #3 by Rick

CinnamonGirl wrote: If you need any more proof that this is a mentality here it is.

The only difference between us and the Middle East right now is our preferred way of killing. The Middle East is obsessed with bombs that is why they did what they did on 9/11. They could have used guns but they love bombs. We have a gun culture. I find it hypocritical that Hollywood makes violent movies, makes money and then demonizes people who make money and people who are violent. They preach about how awful people are. According to them it is the Republicans fault.

We live in a world where our young people do not remember what it was like before the Internet. Number one, we used to get together and have coffee. Our point at communities bound was to get people together on the Internet.

There are many contributing factors but number one in my mind is the justification for hating others and sorry liberals this is not just a Republican problem. The guy that killed himself right after the election, he was upset that Obama won. People made fun of that. But, this man (who clearly had some issues) invested his hard earned dollar in a tanning salon. The government decided to demonize tanning salons and punish this man for being an entrepreneur. Could've at least told him the rules ahead of time so he could have invested in something else. This just kind of went past everybody's attention, A few people made some jokes but to this man we took away his whole life. And somehow he deserved it because tanning salons are evil. Demonize everybody or don't demonize anybody because if you do it's just a judgment based on your perception. Everybody has a different story. So don't put them in a box when you don't know where they've walked in life.

Sure guns get our attention, shooting of children gets our attention but please do not mistake the killing of these young children for the fact that tragedies are happening all around us. Don't ever justify being mean to anyone no matter who they are. This is why I get so upset with broad statements. Frustrating that people put you in a box and objectify you. And we do that with words. Words can feel like bullets, and then people take those bullets and act out on someone else. Want to help the world? Start by being nice to someone that you've been mean to in the past. Watching people preach about hate and then hate others that they have decided deserve it is just as bad as what they profess to hate. Liberals you are haters too you just hate the "right" people according to your perceptions. This your root issue. Hate is wrong and contributes to violence no matter who they are.

VL your statement just contributes to this, another mean thing to say when you don't have any clue. You own guns as well. But have some screwed up notion in your head the other people who own guns are killers. Add yourself to the list. You cling to your guns as well. I find your statement hypocritical, just keeping it real.

:yeahthat: It also doesn't help when our "leaders" refer to the other side as "enemies" "terrorists" and "hostage takers".

And as for this tragedy, the ultimate blame goes to the mother who bought the guns but didn't have them secured from her unstable son... and she already recieved the ultimate punishment for her lack of responsibility and common sense.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Dec 2012 07:21 #4 by gmule

Big Doug wrote: Wether you wanna believe it or not, all you wierdos clinging to your guns are forever stained by all of this...

Shame on you

I thought you left to communicate with smarter people.

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with oneself
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything
Appearing unemotional

With your Narcissistic personality you might want to seek some psychological care before you become the next mass murderer.

Great job btw to use a tragedy to pat yourself on the back

15 Dec 2012 08:11 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
Big DOUCHE bag never has anything intelligent to add to anything. And I agree the fact the he gets "turned on" when ever there is a tragedy local or otherwise is a sign of some deeper problems.

15 Dec 2012 10:31 #6 by ScienceChic
:Troll: troll, singular. This topic needs serious discussion.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Dec 2012 10:32 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Your right SC, temporarily stooped to a lower level.

15 Dec 2012 10:33 #8 by plaidvillain
Are all gun owners "gun nuts"? Are all gun owners responsible for these things happening? I have to agree with CinnamonGirl that if you want to hold all gun owners responsible, then you need to look ever broader than that. Our culture is intrigued with violence, and as a result, we've become immersed in it. Our entertainment strains to constantly out-do itself with more graphic, realistic, and intense representations of violence. The villains must constantly get one step more devious, more creative in their evil plots. Why is anybody surprised when our reality reflects this? I respected Andy Rooney, who after serving in WWII never watched any war movies, saying something to the effect of after experiencing war, war could not be entertainment to him. Why is our society so fascinated, even tittilated by violence? Why do we prohibit our children from seeing the realities of mature relationships, but allow them to be constantly subjected to violence in video games, movies and sports.

It is possible to raise a child to understand a gun as a tool to complete a job, rather than a means to be violent. Unfortunately, fewer and fewer people are raised to understand this. There are many reasons, but I do believe our 'pop' culture is a big one.

15 Dec 2012 12:44 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic All you gun nuts are stained by this
I'm not trolling...!?

These "people" make me sick..I support abortion but I don't celebrate it..And I support gun rights, but these guys whole indentities are wrapped up in guns..Last week they were ooh'ing and awe'ing over pictures of handguns and hand guns aren't good for anything other than killing people..

Its sick. Thats what I think SC

So don't call me a troll for expressing my honest opinions- Try reading your own signature- I gotta be just like everyone else or i'm a troll? Thats sick too

15 Dec 2012 12:52 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic All you gun nuts are stained by this
And in my mind- all you gun nuts just dropped a few notches in my book...So I made this post..Trolls try to get reactions. I don't give a **** about your reactions to it....I couldnt care less what you think about anything- and probably wont read another post here

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds