A new Board? Any interest?

11 Jan 2013 21:37 #131 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A new Board? Any interest?

on that note wrote: Um, I mentioned you, at least once.

Now that was funny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2013 21:38 #132 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic A new Board? Any interest?

akilina wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Wow..14 pages about bad posters and my name wasn't even mentioned once? I'm pleasantly suprised. Thats very nice because I think i'm the worst offender of all. I don't even see LJ as bad- At all. And I think she's taking all this abuse because she's a woman. I don't think these right wingnuts can stand being corrected by a woman- when I on the other hand will only tolerate correction from a woman. I really think these "guys" have some mother issues. I think, and its just an opinion, that most of these Right Wingers mothers didn't much like them and they grew up to be woman haters..I've seen it all my life...Its sad because overall women are much better than men- usually smarter, and always more empathatic, considerate, thoughtful, reasonable, forgiving...Etc..Etc..Etc..All the good things. Thank goodness for SC and 285Bound......... and don't change a thing..

Where the hell have you been? Been waiting all this time for you to show up.

You were doing so good

Its sad because overall women are much better than men- usually smarter, and always more empathatic, considerate, thoughtful, reasonable, forgiving...Etc..Etc..Etc..All the good things.

Just change usually to always on smarter and you got it. :like:

There are smart men but all that testosterone clouds judgment and makes them do lots of stupid things..

11 Jan 2013 21:41 #133 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic A new Board? Any interest?

Vice Lord wrote:
There are smart men but all that testosterone clouds judgment and makes them do lots of stupid things..

:like: You are so damn wise, sometimes you scare me.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

11 Jan 2013 21:47 #134 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic A new Board? Any interest?
Oh wow, Thank you Akilina-

And I feel bad for SC that this thread was even started...Shes a wonderfully tolerant board "owner" or whatever..CG was great too- And don't forget DB from 285freetalk, she was great

11 Jan 2013 21:56 #135 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A new Board? Any interest?

Vice Lord wrote:

akilina wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Wow..14 pages about bad posters and my name wasn't even mentioned once? I'm pleasantly suprised. Thats very nice because I think i'm the worst offender of all. I don't even see LJ as bad- At all. And I think she's taking all this abuse because she's a woman. I don't think these right wingnuts can stand being corrected by a woman- when I on the other hand will only tolerate correction from a woman. I really think these "guys" have some mother issues. I think, and its just an opinion, that most of these Right Wingers mothers didn't much like them and they grew up to be woman haters..I've seen it all my life...Its sad because overall women are much better than men- usually smarter, and always more empathatic, considerate, thoughtful, reasonable, forgiving...Etc..Etc..Etc..All the good things. Thank goodness for SC and 285Bound......... and don't change a thing..

Where the hell have you been? Been waiting all this time for you to show up.

You were doing so good

Its sad because overall women are much better than men- usually smarter, and always more empathatic, considerate, thoughtful, reasonable, forgiving...Etc..Etc..Etc..All the good things.

Just change usually to always on smarter and you got it. :like:

You are giving them way too much credit. LOL

12 Jan 2013 06:49 #136 by homeagain

The BOLDED is a true statement from my POV.....and I believe THAT is what happened with whoever was moderating on PC the day I
posted credible links to NRA BUYING/INFLUENCING SCOTUS selections....the thread was DELETED IN IT'S ENTIRETY......(which prompted
me to cancel my membership). The Power issue is abusive and immature. You do NOT want this site to create that paradigm.JMO

Just as a sidenote.......many,many moons ago there was an attempt at bringing together the Study participants.....it was called
HATS (Hands Across The Study) and we had a lunch date. I MEET LJ at that lunch and found her to be a strong,but GOOD PERSON.

Meeting your peers face to face is a GOOD thing from my POV.

12 Jan 2013 09:28 #137 by akilina
Thanks homeagain.

But Lady HiJacker nevertheless continues to wreck every thread. No point in being serious about anything, just do overgeneralizations and move on.

Came back to add that meeting her doesn't do anything to make her a better poster.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

12 Jan 2013 09:58 #138 by ScienceChic
If you don't like her posts, put her on Ignore. What I heard most was to keep everything the same - that means leaving generalizations and generalized insults. It's up to you guys to call each other out on posts using soulshiner's thread, or doing it in the thread in which it happens, and by improving your own postings.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2013 10:04 #139 by akilina
So I am confused. Where is S***shiner's thread? I knew you said it was a good idea but didn't know it was started. The Courthouse is so confusing. I find it easier to post just like LadyHiJacker and wait to be called on it, then I know where the limits are at least for me but not the HiJacker. I don't put anyone on ignore especially the HiJacker as I would miss most of the threads in the Courthouse.

12 Jan 2013 10:08 #140 by ScienceChic
It's right here, and I'd thank you to stop typing their name like that. If you don't like them, or their nic, just don't type it.
Everyone is on the same limits.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/285forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25414 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25414<!-- l -->

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds