A new Board? Any interest?

12 Jan 2013 11:40 #151 by Mtn Gramma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2013 11:40 #152 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic A new Board? Any interest?

chickaree wrote: Akilina, if you were my kid I'd put you in the corner. You have been told numerous times that the way you address LadyJazzer is rude, yet you excuse yourself and continue. At this point it seems that you and LadyJazzer are equals for bringing down the caliber of discussion here. Is that really how you want to be perceived?

No I haven't been told that the way I address some hijacker is rude. I've been told and now understand that a has been journalist or no one is to have their name changed even though it isn't part of TOS. So I won't use their name I will leave it out. We have TOS and then we have some recently stated regulations that have gone into effect.

The whole point being is that it is thoroughly confusing cuz I don't know where to look for any newly founded regs as opposed to TOS and the courthouse will just continue as it has. I haven't seen any improvement and doubt there will be any self moderation. But I have a much better clarification of how things are supposed to work, maybe. I will continue to use those who have been here the longest with the most posts as models as to what I should as a newer member should expect.

Came back to add that I reported some posts for violations yesterday and was given information that said they weren't violations even though it violated the TOS and I relied on it in posting in the Courthouse thereafter. I was following what I understood to be appropriate.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

12 Jan 2013 11:44 #153 by Photo-fish

akilina wrote: a has been journalist

akilina wrote: No I haven't been told that the way I address some hijacker is rude

:faint:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Jan 2013 11:45 #154 by Pony Soldier

akilina wrote:

chickaree wrote: Akilina, if you were my kid I'd put you in the corner. You have been told numerous times that the way you address LadyJazzer is rude, yet you excuse yourself and continue. At this point it seems that you and LadyJazzer are equals for bringing down the caliber of discussion here. Is that really how you want to be perceived?

No I haven't been told that the way I address some hijacker is rude. I've been told and now understand that a has been journalist or no one is to have their name changed even though it isn't part of TOS. So I won't use their name I will leave it out. We have TOS and then we have some recently stated regulations that have gone into effect.

The whole point being is that it is thoroughly confusing cuz I don't know where to look for any newly founded regs as opposed to TOS and the courthouse will just continue as it has. I haven't seen any improvement and doubt there will be any self moderation. But I have a much better clarification of how things are supposed to work, maybe. I will continue to use those who have been here the longest with the most posts as models as to what I should as a newer member should expect.

Came back to add that I reported some posts for violations yesterday and was given information that said they weren't violations even though it violated the TOS and I relied on it in posting in the Courthouse thereafter. I was following what I understood to be appropriate.

Jeez, quit being such a baby. I don't envy you this SC. There's always one or two. I think they are the same ones on every board...

12 Jan 2013 11:48 #155 by akilina

Photo-fish wrote:

akilina wrote: a has been journalist

akilina wrote: No I haven't been told that the way I address some hijacker is rude

:faint:

Sorry I followed the feedback that I received in a private message about others who called other people names weren't in violation. I am trying to follow the rules that I clearly don't understand.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

12 Jan 2013 11:50 #156 by chickaree

akilina wrote:

Oh well, I guess this is your way of saying that yes, that is the way you want others to see you. So much for giving others the benefit of the doubt.

12 Jan 2013 11:50 - 12 Jan 2013 11:55 #157 by Photo-fish

akilina wrote: Sorry I followed the feedback that I received in a private message about others who called other people names weren't in violation. I am trying to follow the rules that I clearly don't understand.

Just be respectful. What is so hard to understand about that?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Jan 2013 11:52 #158 by akilina

towermonkey wrote:

akilina wrote:

Jeez, quit being such a baby. I don't envy you this SC. There's always one or two. I think they are the same ones on every board...

Thanks TM I see you have been here for awhile and I so appreciate your very mature and reasonable response. You won't mind if I use it in other posts huh?

12 Jan 2013 11:53 #159 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic A new Board? Any interest?

towermonkey wrote: ... President Obama is our president, like it or not, and the respect is for the office, not the man.

OK, I will respect the office, desk and chair. Him, not so much. :)
J/K

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Jan 2013 11:56 #160 by akilina

Photo-fish wrote: Just be respectful. What is so hard to understand?

Ok I will start when you start. Fair enough? I also expect that you will call others out who have been way out there, won't mention any names.

I am seriously appreciating the discussion.

I know you have to jump on one person which proves to me that you can't do it with respect or reasonably either and that more than likely I am wasting my time. Kahlas or whatever it is that BB, ooops sorry BaileyBud, has for his signature.

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds