A new Board? Any interest?

12 Jan 2013 12:11 #161 by Photo-fish

akilina wrote: I know you have to jump on one person which proves to me that you can't do it with respect or reasonably either and that more than likely I am wasting my time

No. I have said this many times (be respectful) in many threads to no one in particular. If I had to call out disrespect everytime I saw it (from all posters) I would be the top poster on this board.

akilina wrote: Ok I will start when you start. Fair enough?

Have I personally disrespected you? (I thought our discussion on the MMJ shop in Bailey was a good one.)

What one person says in any single thread has a way of following them across the entire forum.
For example; when I see anyone using the term retard or any slanted form of it (libtard, conservitard, etc..) I tend to lose a lot of respect for that person and I find it hard to shake when I read later posts by this person no mater what part of the site they post in.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2013 12:17 #162 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic A new Board? Any interest?

Photo-fish wrote:

akilina wrote: I know you have to jump on one person which proves to me that you can't do it with respect or reasonably either and that more than likely I am wasting my time

No. I have said this many times (be respectful) in many threads to no one in particular.

akilina wrote: Ok I will start when you start. Fair enough?

Have I personally disrespected you? (I thought our discussion on the MMJ shop in Bailey was a good one.)

What one person says in any single thread has a way of following them across the entire forum.
For example; when I see anyone using the term retard or any slanted form of it (libtard, conservitard, etc..) I tend to lose a lot of respect for that person and I find it hard to shake when I read later posts by this person no mater what part of the site they post in.

Our most recent discussion on MMJ has been a good one. Thank you for that.

Now please read what you just said after that and apply it to yourself. Previous comments by you about local topics has been dismal. My opinion of you - not so hot - lost a lot of respect for you and I find it hard to shake when I read later posts.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

12 Jan 2013 12:26 #163 by Photo-fish

akilina wrote: Previous comments by you about local topics has been dismal

I would appreciate some specifics. You can PM if you like.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Jan 2013 12:28 #164 by akilina

Photo-fish wrote:

akilina wrote: Previous comments by you about local topics has been dismal

I would appreciate some specifics. You can PM if you like.

Ok will do another time. I am going off the board now. Don't want you to think I am ignoring you.

Thanks.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

12 Jan 2013 12:45 #165 by Mtn Gramma

Photo-fish wrote: What one person says in any single thread has a way of following them across the entire forum.

Photo-fish wrote: Just be respectful. What is so hard to understand about that?

I agree completely. Whether I agree with another poster or not, I read what they post. UNLESS they scream the same line over and over and over or use demeaning/derogatory forms. I don't bother reading their posts further across the board because I don't like swimming thru the swill to try and find the gems that might be contained therein.

Regarding being respectful, however, in all honesty, when it comes to VL, all bets are off. lol

12 Jan 2013 12:59 #166 by chickaree

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: What one person says in any single thread has a way of following them across the entire forum.

Photo-fish wrote: Just be respectful. What is so hard to understand about that?

I agree completely. Whether I agree with another poster or not, I read what they post. UNLESS they scream the same line over and over and over or use demeaning/derogatory forms. I don't bother reading their posts further across the board because I don't like swimming thru the swill to try and find the gems that might be contained therein.

Regarding being respectful, however, in all honesty, when it comes to VL, all bets are off. lol

Not really, because if you get to exclude VL and Akilina gets to exclude LadyJazzer and Archer gets to exclude FredHayeck, then the whole thing falls to pieces. Is it really too much to ask that we all try to act like adults in the Courthouse?

12 Jan 2013 13:09 #167 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A new Board? Any interest?

chickaree wrote: Is it really too much to ask that we all try to act like adults in the Courthouse?

It's not too much to ask, but it's obviously to much to expect.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2013 13:56 #168 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic A new Board? Any interest?

13 Jan 2013 09:59 #169 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A new Board? Any interest?

Raees wrote:

:thumbsup:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jan 2013 13:53 #170 by akilina
Looking at the stats. Looks like the threads related to the issues of the boards is getting a lot of looks. I can picture a few at the other site laughing big time. The best part though is that it gets to be discussed which probably wouldn't happen at the other site. And there is even a chance at resolution.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds