Sequestration?

28 Feb 2013 14:11 #161 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Sequestration?
Joe Biden takes the train home every day of his life.... But thanks for the irrelevant snark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2013 14:13 - 28 Feb 2013 14:18 #162 by LadyJazzer

28 Feb 2013 14:15 #163 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Sequestration?
It's OK LJ. I really do understand what it is like to see the ground crumble under your feet.

28 Feb 2013 14:19 #164 by LadyJazzer
:lol: I'll bet you do! :lol:

67% of the American people think the GOTP is "out of touch"; and 55% think they are "too extreme".... And 55% are going to blame the GOTP for every negative thing that happens...While Boehner recesses the House at 12:30pm on a Thursday-before-the-Sequester to go work on his golf-tan...

Jus' keep doin' what yer doin'.... It's gonna be a looooong 4 years.... :rofllol :lol:

28 Feb 2013 14:34 #165 by FOS
I do so I know how painful it is about to be for you.

28 Feb 2013 14:39 #166 by LadyJazzer
:lol: I'll bet you do! :lol:

67% of the American people think the GOTP is "out of touch"; and 55% think they are "too extreme".... And 55% are going to blame the GOTP for every negative thing that happens...While Boehner recesses the House at 12:30pm on a Thursday-before-the-Sequester to go work on his golf-tan...

Jus' keep doin' what yer doin'.... It's gonna be a looooong 4 years.... :rofllol :lol:

Did you get the memo?... YOU LOST... The Presidency, 17 teabaggers in the House, 3 in the Senate; the Speakership of the Colorado House; the majority of the Colorado House; the majority of the Colorado Senate; and one Commissioner's seat in JeffCo....

:lol:

Oh, and we thank you for the FACT that the teabagger House just passed the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) with ALL of it's provisions.

Why don't you get back to me in 4 years... Nah, make that 2 years... It's going to be fun seeing how many more teabagger seats in the House & Senate, (and the governorships) that you lose....

28 Feb 2013 14:53 #167 by FOS
yep....it is going to be interesting.

28 Feb 2013 15:52 #168 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic Sequestration?

LadyJazzer wrote: Joe Biden takes the train home every day of his life.... But thanks for the irrelevant snark.

I'm betting the Vice-President of the United States does not take the train back and forth to work every day.

28 Feb 2013 17:18 #169 by FOS

FredHayek wrote: The upside of sequestration? Per Fox News, Air Force 2 is now grounded, so if Joe Biden wants to go home to Delaware to play golf at his local club, he wil have to take the train. Amtrak! Wonder what his private rail car looks like.

Should Obama show sympathy and start using his campaign bus instead of Air Force One?

We could save the entire sequestration budget if we could ground air force one

28 Feb 2013 19:11 #170 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic Sequestration?
There are a hundred ways to avoid this. No one wants to. So what if we, the voting public, are inconvenienced? As long as the big donors are doing well, all is good. I've never seen such a gullible lot as both sides here. I guess some people will believe anything if they hear it from the right source. Or maybe the truth isn't as important as scoring those partisan goals. Whatever it is, it is destroying the very fabric of our nation. Congratulations.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds