Sequestration?

10 Mar 2013 13:40 #201 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Sequestration?
Why should it?.... 1) He's the President; 2) He makes $400,000/year in salary...

Things like that didn't stop DubYah from going down to Crawford; or Poppy from going to Kennebunkport....

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2013 13:43 #202 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Sequestration?

frogger wrote: just glad to hear that sequestration is not affecting the Obama's personally.

Sure you are

10 Mar 2013 13:57 #203 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Sequestration?
And what a good image to throw out to the nation when hundreds of thousands of defense workers are laid off. Hobnobbing with the 1%r's in Martha's Vineyard.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Mar 2013 14:12 #204 by LadyJazzer
:Snooze

10 Mar 2013 14:14 #205 by archer

FredHayek wrote: And what a good image to throw out to the nation when hundreds of thousands of defense workers are laid off. Hobnobbing with the 1%r's in Martha's Vineyard.

:violin:
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

He is the President of the United States.....his image will ALWAYS be different from the average American.....what a petty thing to post.....I don't hear you complaining about other people, wealthier than the Obama's, having nice trips, or fancy birthday parties......your jealousy of and obsession about the Obama has reached new heights. Get over it Fred.

10 Mar 2013 14:19 #206 by FredHayek
There are people who do the right thing even when no one is looking and others who behave poorly because no one will call them on it. You decide who our president is.

10 Mar 2013 14:38 #207 by archer
When did having a birthday party morph into behaving badly....you are more jealous than I thought.....what is it Fred, what makes you hate the first family so much? And don't say his politics, birthday parties, golf games, and vacations are something every first family has done, in good times and bad, but your whining criticism is only of the Obamas.

10 Mar 2013 14:51 #208 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic Sequestration?

archer wrote: When did having a birthday party morph into behaving badly....you are more jealous than I thought.....what is it Fred, what makes you hate the first family so much? And don't say his politics, birthday parties, golf games, and vacations are something every first family has done, in good times and bad, but your whining criticism is only of the Obamas.

You just elevated jealousy to hate and lumped in politics with a vacation.

10 Mar 2013 15:20 #209 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: There are people who do the right thing even when no one is looking and others who behave poorly because no one will call them on it. You decide who our president is.

Like presidential candidates taking $77,000 deductions for a dressage-horse as a "business deduction"?...Like going to visit your money in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland?

Spare me...

Our president is miles above that vulture-capitalist plutocratic piece-of-slime that thinks he's better than the "47%"...(Oh, did he say that even "when he thought no one is looking" and because he thought if he "behaved poorly no one would call him on it."?)

10 Mar 2013 16:12 #210 by FredHayek
I don't hate President Obama. I just think he shows a distinct lack of compassion when choosing to deny schoolchildren access to the White House while spending six million on a golf vacation to Florida with Tiger Woods. And possiblly a lack of political savvy. 75k per week is what it costs for White House tours. How many weeks would that vacation provide?

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds