Sequestration?

21 Feb 2013 10:55 #31 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Sequestration?

frogger wrote: keep saying it LJ.....in your mind, it will become true. LOL
So....you absolve your Messiah based on supposed bad deeds of others?.....I get it now.

There's nothing to "absolve" my Messiah of... But you keep saying it, Froggie... In your mind there must be something there because Limburger and FauxNews keep telling you to be outraged about it.

So, you absolve your god, Reagan, for the 241 "brave Americans" who died, based on the supposed bad deeds of others?

I get it now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2013 11:09 #32 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Sequestration?
http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsgs ... htype=Next

"The Pentagon notified Congress on Wednesday it will be furloughing its civilian workforce of 800,000 employees if sequestration goes into effect March 1.

Wonderful news. They are losers. Only thing that could be better is to fire all of them.

We fought and won WWII all over the globe with 8.3 Million Americans in uniform and 35,000 civilians in the war department that eventually was renamed DOD.

DOD has not won a war since it was created. They are losers. DOD is the losing arm of our armed forces."

21 Feb 2013 11:12 #33 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Sequestration?
See LJ...that is where you miss the whole point. I only have one God and he is not a mortal man.
The difference in these two men is the responsibility they took for their actions or lack there of.
Reagan didn't lie to anyone or attempt to push responsibility anywhere but himself. Everyone makes mistakes, it's what you do about them that ultimately matters.....but you probably don't get that.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=7 ... 53,8433981

21 Feb 2013 11:13 #34 by FOS

Blazer Bob wrote: www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsgs.aspx?su...ze=50&batchtype=Next

"The Pentagon notified Congress on Wednesday it will be furloughing its civilian workforce of 800,000 employees if sequestration goes into effect March 1.

Wonderful news. They are losers. Only thing that could be better is to fire all of them.

We fought and won WWII all over the globe with 8.3 Million Americans in uniform and 35,000 civilians in the war department that eventually was renamed DOD.

DOD has not won a war since it was created. They are losers. DOD is the losing arm of our armed forces."

:like:

21 Feb 2013 11:15 #35 by LadyJazzer

frogger wrote: See LJ...that is where you miss the whole point. I only have one God and he is not a mortal man.
The difference in these two men is the responsibility they took for their actions or lack there of.
Reagan didn't lie to anyone or attempt to push responsibility anywhere but himself. Everyone makes mistakes, it's what you do about them that ultimately matters.....but you probably don't get that.

Since your post is based on the lie that both men didn't take responsibility, I'll file your response in the usual [fecal-matter]-can. Where was your outrage for the 241 "brave Americans" who died because the administration was asleep at the wheel?

By the way, which part of "Reagan didn't lie" are you talking about? We know it wasn't the "arms for hostages" that was illegal...Because he finally went on TV and admitted it. You mean like THAT "taking responsibility for his actions"?

Or, we could talk about the lies about non-existent WMD's, and TWO unnecessary, unpaid-for wars...You probably don't get that either.

There's so many things you "don't get", that I wonder how you get around?

Now, instead of the usual trading insults, (which you seem to be obsessed with), how about that SEQUESTRATION?!? You know, the one where the usual obstructionism of the teabaggers is going to send the economy down the tubes.... OR, they could remove their heads from the current place, and actually work toward a compromise and stop it.

21 Feb 2013 11:58 #36 by FOS
blah blah blah LJ. Back to ignore. The message never changes LOL.

21 Feb 2013 12:08 #37 by LadyJazzer
yeah... Better scamper back to Bob's Echo-Chamber... You're in over your head here.

21 Feb 2013 12:21 #38 by FOS
LOL...From DemocraticUnderground.com's TOS

Don't be a wingnut (right-wing or extreme-fringe).

Democratic Underground is an online community for politically liberal people who understand the importance of working within the system to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of political office. Teabaggers, Neo-cons, Dittoheads, Paulites, Freepers, Birthers, and right-wingers in general are not welcome here.

now i see where she gets it....LOL

21 Feb 2013 12:22 #39 by LadyJazzer
I thought I was on IGNORE?

Since I don't go to "democraticunderground", and am not member there, I fail to see what this has to do with me?

Perhaps we should check the ToS on "John Birch Society", "Amencan Neo-Nazis", "American Nazi Party", "White Aryan Nation" for you?

21 Feb 2013 12:50 #40 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Sequestration?
Back to the question of who will shoulder the blame for sequestration's hit on the economy.....this might give some Republicans a few sleepless nights before the 2014 election

A Bloomberg National poll released Wednesday found that 55 percent of Americans approve of Obama's performance, his highest rating in the poll since September 2009. The poll also found that 49 percent of respondents believe that the president's proposals to increase government spending in key areas are more likely to spur job creation than GOP-backed efforts to cut both spending and taxes.

Additionally, the Bloomberg poll found Republican popularity at a record low. Just 35 percent of respondents said they have a favorable view of the GOP, marking the lowest ratings for the party since the poll began three years ago. The Republican rating also marked a six point drop over the last six months.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/2 ... 29342.html

President Obama is riding a wave of personal popularity into his second term, with his highest favorability ratings since his first year in office, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Fully 60 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of Obama in the new poll, up slightly from October but a clear shift in opinion from an election year in which his ratings hovered in the mid-to-low 50s.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... year-high/

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds