Vote no on 4A

07 Oct 2013 18:44 #171 by ZenTree
Replied by ZenTree on topic Vote no on 4A
I was just on PineCam...... It turns out KINCAIDSPRINGS is ****** ***** ***** **** *****! No wonder he is so adamant in his opposition to Elk Creek getting the money they need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2013 18:46 #172 by DoublePlay
Replied by DoublePlay on topic Vote no on 4A

ZenTree wrote: I was just on PineCam...... It turns out KINCAIDSPRINGS is ****** ***** ***** **** *****! No wonder he is so adamant in his opposition to Elk Creek getting the money they need.

No way! ***** **** *****? Holly sh!t!

07 Oct 2013 18:48 #173 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Vote no on 4A
TOS Violation....You guys are really racking up some points here.

07 Oct 2013 19:03 - 03 Sep 2019 17:30 #174 by FOS
So.... this is your way of playing with honesty and integrity?

SpudWrench
Post subject: Re: NO on 4A
Post Posted: Oct 7, 2013 5:59 pm
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster

KINCAIDSPRINGS wrote:
SpudWrench wrote:
KINCAIDSPRINGS...... You seem to have a WHOLE LOT to say about this issue. How come you clammed up when that reporter from the Flume asked you to come forward and speak on the record? Do you have a personal ax to grind? Are their skeletons in your closet that you don't want the readers here to know about? Would people believe what you write if they knew your story?

I am under no obligation to speak with reporters. I have no personal ax to grind. and the only thing in my closet is old concert t-shirts and sweatpants. This "story" isn'y about me and sorry dude it isn't about you either.

Why no stop the personal attacks and stick to some facts.

I am sorry Chief *****. My comments were out of line. I hope you'll accept my aplogy. :(

www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=177031&start=24

I am getting more of a picture by the moment.
Keep this up and I will go on an all out campaign to help see to it you never get a dime from anyone.

07 Oct 2013 19:09 #175 by FOS
SC....these guys need some positive marketing help......Can you do that for them?

07 Oct 2013 19:16 #176 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Vote no on 4A
Emotions run amuck......especially when the well is DRY......peoples livelihoods are at stake and the taxpayers are fed up......predicted (Rand's Atlas Shrugged is a must read - for those that can focus long enough to complete the book....for patriots read it again). MUCH, MUCH more to follow locally and nationally.

07 Oct 2013 20:51 #177 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
I'd like to see where overspending by 260k was approved and legitimate when past boards paid all the bills with less money ! Is Elk Creek Fire going to publish that info ?

07 Oct 2013 21:08 #178 by FOS
:pop

GO UNION wrote: I'd like to see where overspending by 260k was approved and legitimate when past boards paid all the bills with less money ! Is Elk Creek Fire going to publish that info ?

:pop

07 Oct 2013 21:53 #179 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
Does it matter who Kincaidsprings is? , what if he has sound financial information for tax payers to make the best choice for themselves.

looking at past detailed budgets and board minutes the paid staff was placed on a pay scale based on experience, not time with the company. isn't that pro union? some even received raises to fit the scale/model that was inside the budget.
New Firefighter gear was purchased every year, employees were first in line since they go on a 1/3 of all calls in theory. A very expensive sewing machine was purchased and used only for repairing gear and an employee was sent to a school on how to use it and inspect the gear to protect firefighters.
Employee Healthcare services were increased for the spouse/child policy ( I wonder why they did that? ) I wonder if there was a very ill spouse or sick kiddo that the previous board tried to protect by lowering the rates to all employees while increasing policy protection.
New ambulances were paid for in cash, and it looks like a new water tender was purchased as well.
Hydrants and cisterns were mapped and inspected and used !
Looks like there was a few more employees on the payroll as well.
And they worked for the public with less money than they get now.
All the high risk wildfire areas were mapped in accordance to jeffco IMT. looks like a current board member was on the payroll for that project.
All the stations and trucks were inspected weekly
WHAT HAPPENED ? Now they need millions more for that to continue service, really? Or did someone spill some union snake oil in the old smoke blower ?

07 Oct 2013 22:32 #180 by KINCAIDSPRINGS
Replied by KINCAIDSPRINGS on topic Vote no on 4A
It doesn't matter to Kincaid, because they are wrong. The simple fact that they reference a memo on another chat board as factual information and then continue to spread the muck is a shining example of the limited depth of thought and reasoning that the "pro" side has.

Go Union your previous questions are valid. I have found similar information. If you compare information from the DOLA website you will see similar budget income in 2008. When I spoke with my fire department friends, they confirmed that in 2008 there were more employees, less outsourcing and capital purchasing was taking place. If that is the case, how come this board/ leadership is unable to achieve the same goals. Looking back, there also was not a union in 2008.

I appreciate the cost cutting, but I have to wonder if the cuts were from the wrong places to achieve financial stability.

What efforts are being made to close the gap and what is the back up plan if the no vote prevails? The public meetings reference closing Station 3. How many volunteers report to that station? What are the actual costs of maintaining that station? ( according to the detailed budgets on DOLA if figure around 5000.00 for annual costs to keep the lights on heat on and service the vehicles.)( nearest I can cypher out the budget layout changes every year) What are the actual cost savings if you close this station?

Lets work on these questions or GO UNIONS questions and maybe stop the who's who identity slander. Facts folks lets stick to some facts.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds