Vote no on 4A

23 Oct 2013 21:15 #441 by KINCAIDSPRINGS
Replied by KINCAIDSPRINGS on topic Vote no on 4A
http://tracer.sos.colorado.gov/PublicSi ... rgID=25486

Please feel free to visit the above link there are a couple of tidbits here.

Michael Davis is the PIO of Elk Creek. He is also the registered agent of the "friends" The goal says they are a non profit, Mr Davis what non profit name and number are you operating under? If you are a non profit, I can contribute to you and it will be tax deductible?

Mr. Davis at all of the meetings you have been in uniform and at some meetings you have spoken about the mill levy while in uniform correct?

Mr Davis, are you aware of the federal laws that restrict agencies that receive federal funds from campaigning while representing that entity. Do you know what the consequences of violating that law are?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2013 21:17 #442 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
Finally !!! WOW The Mountains are safe, what is that? is it a plane , nope is it rocky, nope is it rambo, nope is it chuck norris, nope. It's BIG BIRD, looks like it almost made it to the call this time!

23 Oct 2013 21:20 #443 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Vote no on 4A

KINCAIDSPRINGS wrote: Put Elkcreekfire.com into your browser address line

Why would you want to do that? ECFD's URL is elkcreekfire.org.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Oct 2013 21:22 #444 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
What God does'nt know about firefighting he asks.....

23 Oct 2013 21:31 #445 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Vote no on 4A

GO UNION wrote: What God does'nt know about firefighting he asks.....

Ok, I tried to be nice, now I will ask it bluntly - Why would anyone recommend going to a website that has nothing to do with Elk Creek Fire Protection District, other than to deliberately mislead?

The same as all the BS posted on KS's so called truth website.

Constructive criticism of ECFPD is a good thing, outright lies and misrepresentation is something completely different.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Oct 2013 22:10 #446 by Engineer2207
Replied by Engineer2207 on topic Vote no on 4A

KINCAIDSPRINGS wrote: While we are waiting for MD to post the chart of where Elk Creek sits in that list for valuation, i can throw some stuff your way.

Put Elkcreekfire.com into your browser address line. It flips over to iaff4710.org and there is nothing on the page. SO then we can play the who is game here as well. Lets take a look at the honest upstanding union folks.

http://whois.net/whois/elkcreekfire.com/

so then lets see who iaff4710 belongs to:

http://whois.net/whois/iaff4710.org/

Huh! weird people hiding their internet identity. Look like that mean horrible kindcaid (me) learned it from these fine upstanding local hero's. :smackshead:

Forgive me, but I went to public school. I get that you have a problem with "union folk," but what is your actual point? Just because there isn't ANY content, doesn't mean that anything is being "hidden," as you accuse. My guess is that the paid staff at Elk Creek has formed a union, which is their legal right to do so. So what problem do you have with these non-existent/absolutely no information "websites?"

23 Oct 2013 22:33 #447 by KINCAIDSPRINGS
Replied by KINCAIDSPRINGS on topic Vote no on 4A
pAGES ago there were these mean people who threw wild nasty allegations because of a website registered to an alias... and then looksy their hero's their saviors, the knights in nomex, have done the same thing.

It is really more of a tit for tat scenario. However, I am confused by this. Union pride, the brotherhood and all. Why hide. On the Colorado professional Firefighter site, it lists Jacob ware as the contact.

unless...

wait....
maybe someone else registered it, someone who might have something to loose. Mike Rogers perhaps? The district board president. I have heard he was the appointed advisor to the junior union when they started up.
The same Mike Rogers who is the primary fiscal respondent to the Districts budget. The same Mike Rogers who advocated for collective bargaining.

I am no brainiac ( as several of you have pointed out) but doesn't it seem like a giant conflict of interest having the Colorado Union guy representing a board that is elected to watch over our money. I wonder if he disclosed that conflict with the Sec of State when re registered as a candidate. ( probably not) ( he didn't file any of his other paperwork during the election.)

23 Oct 2013 22:50 #448 by Engineer2207
Replied by Engineer2207 on topic Vote no on 4A
Kincaid,

So you're admitting that your feelings got hurt, so you're "getting even," right? Once again, I looked at the CPFF website. Again, there isn't any information, other than what you posted at 10:33 p.m. No information on any of your "websites," either for or against 4A. For that matter there isn't any information about the department/union at all.

Maybe you are right-someone else may have filed for those site domains. Maybe even you.

If there is such malfeasance and conflict of interest that you seem so sure of, why don't you contact the major Denver news agencies and tell them of your "facts?" The news loves to report on dirty government agencies

24 Oct 2013 06:19 #449 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Vote no on 4A

KINCAIDSPRINGS wrote: While we are waiting for MD to post the chart of where Elk Creek sits in that list for valuation, i can throw some stuff your way.

Put Elkcreekfire.com into your browser address line. It flips over to iaff4710.org and there is nothing on the page. SO then we can play the who is game here as well. Lets take a look at the honest upstanding union folks.

http://whois.net/whois/elkcreekfire.com/

so then lets see who iaff4710 belongs to:

http://whois.net/whois/iaff4710.org/

Huh! weird people hiding their internet identity. Look like that mean horrible kindcaid (me) learned it from these fine upstanding local hero's. :smackshead:

When I started to research information for my 4A issues article for The Flume I spent a lot of time reading the various threads on 4A, both here and on Pinecam and 285 Bound.

A lot of the questions I presented to representatives of Elk Creek Fire, the Friends of Elk Creek Fire and opposition folk like Mike Bartlett were based on many of the questions I saw that were brought to the table on these forums.

After the article was published, I have still been reading these threads, making notes and I have continued to research, behind the scenes, the various claims, counterclaims and "dirt" that has come up in the continuing debate.

I know a lot of personal and public information about various personalities connected with these forum nicknames, with those using real names and other people connected to this issue both on these forums and outside of these forums. As a part time journalist, I feel that it is my job to know these things.

If you read the "iaff4710.org" domain registration information you will see that it was registered under a proxy domain registration company. These companies are frequently use to keep the real owners of the domain private.

If you read the "iaff4710.org" domain registration carefully you will see that it was registered in 2009. Considering that it was registered 4 years ago I'm not sure how does has something to do with the current administration? Maybe someone here can enlighten me about that 2009 date.

"ElkCreekFire.com" domain name redirects to "iaff4710.org." Neither of those domain addresses has any web pages associated with them, never did. Google cannot find any current pages or find past pages because they never existed.

The " archive.org/web/ " Wayback Machine, which archives web pages so they don't "disappear" has no archived documents associated with "elkcreekfire.com."

The " archive.org/web/ " Wayback Machine, which archives web pages so they don't "disappear" has no archived documents associated with "iaff4710.org."

As a computer programmer and data analyst myself, I've been dealing with Information Technology for a LONG time. Registering various domain names and never setting up any website is frequently done to "sit" on those domain names and keep anyone else from registering them or owning them. This is far from nefarious, it's rather a common practice.

As I say, it appears that these domain names were set up in 2009 and I ask again, what does this have to do with the new administration of Elk Creek Fire? Maybe someone here can enlighten me if I'm wrong.

The IAFF local 4710 of Elk Creek Fire was registered as an affiliated member of the national IAFF organization in November 2011.

It's not unusual that union members of a fire department to have representation from the national organization even if they do not have a collective bargaining agreement with a department.

Elk Creek Fire is not a unionize department with a collective bargaining agreement. It is a department that has union members working for it and those members, like most union members anywhere have representation from the mother union. Maybe someone here can enlighten me if I'm wrong.

I only offer this information as a continuation of my interest in this issue as a reporter for The Flume. The 4A issues story is not the last time I will be writing an article about Elk Creek and it's my duty to follow up in the future with the claims made by Elk Creek and to monitor and report if they have (or are) living up to their legal commitments and public statements.

(see http://www.theflume.com/news/first_five ... f6878.html )

I have never stated publicly whether I support or oppose 4A and I can't (and won't). But I have been rather open and accessible to anyone who wants to talk to me about provable facts. And that offer is always standing.

If anyone on any side of this issue (or future issues) wants me to look into something, then you simply have to call me at 303-838-2058, email me at . or PM me.

I'm not interested in hurt feelings, grudge matches, innuendos or rivalries.

"Tips" with names, phone numbers or contact information are appreciated but I will not pursue anonymously offered information.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

24 Oct 2013 10:48 #450 by Michael_Davis
Replied by Michael_Davis on topic Vote no on 4A

KINCAIDSPRINGS wrote:

Michael_Davis wrote:

Referencing above article.

Professional= guy who fires volunteers to keep political capital
professional= guy who blames lack of area knowledge on poor maps
Professional= guy who out sources our tax money not only out of the area but out of state
Professional= guy who offers quid pro quo to try to keep people quiet
Professional= guy who fires volunteers via the mail
Professional= guy who promotes an employee who isn't qualified for the job and then outsources all the duties
Professional= guy who blames others when his team fails
Professional= guy who gives 9 and 10% raises and then asks for more money

... gotta stop, it is early in the evening.

I do like how the article says the tax hike will potentially keep the fire department from having the fire rating down graded. when I translate that, it means pay more money and then you can potentially pay some more money!

Who wrote this opinion piece? Do they even live in Elk Creek's District? It is easy for someone who doesn't live here or pay here to say give me more money. wanna know how easy? About 30% of Elk Creeks members have been telling you for 3 months. They don't live here and don't pay here either.

Again, I don't read these papers!

You can learn a lot about a man by knowing his enemies. KincaidSprings "he who hides behind the curtain" seems to hate Chief McLaughlin with every fiber of his being. That tells me that Chief McLaughlin must be a fantastic human being. I am proud to serve with you sir.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds