CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

22 Aug 2010 16:34 #101 by Renaud
Replied by Renaud on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I was preparing research on a non-political South Park issue when I came across the following website:

http://www.voterfactory.com/Colorado-el ... -city.html

Anyone on it or familiar with it?

Because this specific interest of mine is about South Park I have PM'd Mugwump, even though my interest lies north of US24. I have not heard anything back. If someone knows him, or is you. Mugwump are reading the forums, please PM.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2010 16:37 #102 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I previously had communication with MW. He indicated that he was going on a trip out of country on a near date that I can not recall.

22 Aug 2010 16:43 #103 by chocolove
What is this site? I went to it, looked up my name and it says I am going to vote Democrat and it doesn't list my husband. Just trying to understand what this site is besides full of ads. Ok I clicked on the question mark by my name and this is what I got:

About RealVoteā„¢ Accurate Voter Predictions & Profiles
The RealVote indicators such as Democratic, Republican, Other, Independent, or Republican Tea Party do not reflect past or present individual voting patterns, or past or present voter registration. All predictions are based on publically available data and represent our best prediction as to how one person may vote in the near future.

WTH!!!

Then I clicked on some of the links which just went to more ads. Next I clicked on my name and it told me my complete address!

22 Aug 2010 16:46 #104 by AV8OR

Renaud wrote: I was preparing research on a non-political South Park issue when I came across the following website:

http://www.voterfactory.com/Colorado-el ... -city.html

Anyone on it or familiar with it?

Because this specific interest of mine is about South Park I have PM'd Mugwump, even though my interest lies north of US24. I have not heard anything back. If someone knows him, or is you. Mugwump are reading the forums, please PM.

Thanks!

I went on this site to explore what it was about. I wanted to determine if there was any useful information and if so, was it accurate.

Though I found other folks on the list, I could not even find my name on it.

22 Aug 2010 19:53 #105 by chocolove
I really would like to understand what this site is...all I can tell is it is very inaccurate. Does anyone have a clue about this website?

22 Aug 2010 20:21 #106 by AV8OR

chocolove wrote: I really would like to understand what this site is...all I can tell is it is very inaccurate. Does anyone have a clue about this website?

Lover of Chocolate Truffles,

I doubt the site has any material value to it. In the 5 minutes that I spent navigating through it, I found inaccuracies and limited useful information. If you wish to find someone's address and they are registered, you may have some luck.

Have a nice night...

22 Aug 2010 20:32 #107 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Glad I wasn't listed on that site Choc, it seems someone tried to take a list of people from a phone directory and someone cross link voting records. I looked at a couple of people I know who were on the list and the party affiliation is wrong.

22 Aug 2010 20:53 #108 by Renaud
Replied by Renaud on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I agree with the previous responses. I would not be surprised if it is an amateur attempt to solicit campaign marketing business from candidates.

23 Aug 2010 07:56 #109 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Maybe we need a new group, citizens for the reform of 285bound. For example no witch hunts, no substituting morality for laws etc

23 Aug 2010 08:10 #110 by chocolove
Sorry Billy but I see no reason for the reform of 285bound...it is just fine the way it is! If you don't like it...you are free to leave and find another spot that fits your personality a little better.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds