CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

27 Sep 2010 09:35 #191 by RidinHy06
There were 1775 "batched" before August 10th...supposedly on August 9th. The total that came in on Election Day was 644. That's how many we, the 4 Election Judges, opened making it 2419.

The grand total is 3198 which includes 2419 absentee/mail-in ballots, 33 Provisional, 27 Military and 719 unaccounted for. Electronic may be included in that 719 but there's no documentation of that. I'm sure you remember we were told the 719 WERE tallied into the candidates total. And again...no they were NOT!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2010 22:21 #192 by ColoradoXprss

RidinHy06 wrote: AV8OR....I have been told many times that Debra Green and Wayne Munster are good friends. Barb Pasco is also a good friend of those two. They all back each other. If you recall, DG said the box in her office was NEVER locked. And the box in Bailey had a PADLOCK on it. I have a hard time believing anything was coincidental. Shenanigans? Highly possible. The only answer I didn't get was "WHERE ARE THE 719 BALLOTS"? Do you recall the look on Susan Balicki's face when I asked her? She was dumbfounded! I then held up an email with the figures she emailed to a friend. The final count was 3198, including the 719. She then said they were tallied into each candidates numbers. Well no they weren't! Look at the numbers. There is well over 719 unaccounted for. Closer to 1000. I WILL find out what happened to them. The chain of command does not stop with Judd Choate.

RidinHy06 first of all thank you for all that you are doing on this issue. Secondly, just a clarification that you might want to note as well. Although the box in Bailey had a lock on it, the "blue canvas bag" located at the Fire Station at top of Crow Hill that the election judges put Provisional Ballots in was NOT locked and never secured, just laid out on the table where everyone had access to it who was an election judge. I had serious concerns when I went to vote at the Fire Station at top of Crow Hill when I went in and had questions, the 4 individuals that were there couldn't answer my questions correctly and had to scramble to make a phone call to get clarification. I turned in my mail in ballot to do a provisional ballot which was all I could do, after I was initially told I could do electronic ballot voting.

28 Sep 2010 11:34 #193 by RidinHy06

ColoradoXprss wrote:

RidinHy06 wrote: AV8OR....I have been told many times that Debra Green and Wayne Munster are good friends. Barb Pasco is also a good friend of those two. They all back each other. If you recall, DG said the box in her office was NEVER locked. And the box in Bailey had a PADLOCK on it. I have a hard time believing anything was coincidental. Shenanigans? Highly possible. The only answer I didn't get was "WHERE ARE THE 719 BALLOTS"? Do you recall the look on Susan Balicki's face when I asked her? She was dumbfounded! I then held up an email with the figures she emailed to a friend. The final count was 3198, including the 719. She then said they were tallied into each candidates numbers. Well no they weren't! Look at the numbers. There is well over 719 unaccounted for. Closer to 1000. I WILL find out what happened to them. The chain of command does not stop with Judd Choate.

RidinHy06 first of all thank you for all that you are doing on this issue. Secondly, just a clarification that you might want to note as well. Although the box in Bailey had a lock on it, the "blue canvas bag" located at the Fire Station at top of Crow Hill that the election judges put Provisional Ballots in was NOT locked and never secured, just laid out on the table where everyone had access to it who was an election judge. I had serious concerns when I went to vote at the Fire Station at top of Crow Hill when I went in and had questions, the 4 individuals that were there couldn't answer my questions correctly and had to scramble to make a phone call to get clarification. I turned in my mail in ballot to do a provisional ballot which was all I could do, after I was initially told I could do electronic ballot voting.

Holy crap! I wasn't aware of this! Thank you for sharing! I wonder how many others weren't secure! Maybe none were!

I have the Canvas report of which I will soon post my calculations on this site. PM me if you want what I have so far. I will tell you the 719, Provisional and Military are NOT included in the final count. THAT'S a FACT!

29 Sep 2010 09:20 #194 by lclotfelter
You people do know you not only lost but got your butts kicked right...

29 Sep 2010 10:17 #195 by Nobody that matters

lclotfelter wrote: You people do know you not only lost but got your butts kicked right...

Nuh-uh.... It was a fascist plot to keep the curent regiem in control and keep all the serfs living in Park county under the government's control.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Sep 2010 10:31 #196 by LadyJazzer
"Fred's coming...and boy is he pissed." :lol:

29 Sep 2010 18:29 #197 by RidinHy06

LadyJazzer wrote: "Fred's coming...and boy is he pissed." :lol:

Pissed at WHAT? That we're going to get to the bottom of another possible fraudulent election?

29 Sep 2010 21:00 #198 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
RH06,

I suspect that the "719" may be represented in the amount of the Democratic Party votes for their primary issues, such as Romanoff, Bennett, etc.

The printout that you have was only for Republican races. When I looked at the Dem's races, they had over 700 ballots cast for their primary candidates. Even though, Park COunty did not have any local democrat races, they did have state races to choose and rightfully so. I would look in that direction for confirmation.

CH

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds