CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

17 Sep 2010 18:51 #161 by LadyJazzer
That's not the thread that the link I clicked on pointed to...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2010 18:52 #162 by navycpo7

4evryoung wrote: To All of the Deputies on-line here wasting OUR money in which WE pay your wages:

PARK COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL
POLICY 314: CONDUCT RULES AND REGULATIONS: 314: 2
VIOLATION OF RULES
Members will not commit any act that constitutes a violation of any Office rules, regulations, procedures, responsibilities, instructions or directive. In the event of improper action or breach of discipline, itwill be presumed that the employee was familiar with the rules, policies, procedures, responsibilities, instructions or orders. Furthermore, members will not aid, abet, or incite another in the violations of rules, duties, orders, policies, or procedures of the Office
314:4-Abuse of Authority:Members will not use their authority for personal gain, nor shall they use their position or status to avoid prosecution for ANY criminal activity to include traffic violations.
314:6-Performance of Duty:Members of the Sheriffs Office will faithfully perform their duties to the best of their knowledge, skills or abilities at ALL times. Members will not read recreationally, surf internet, play games, watch television, movies, or otherwise engage in entertainment while on duty, unless authorized by their supervisor. Members will not engage in PERSONAL ACTIVITIES or business while on duty, which would cause them to neglect or be inattentive to his/her duties.
314:12- Respect for Private Citizens:Members will be courteous to the public. Members will control their tempers and NOT engage in argumentative discussion.They will NOT use curse, violent, profane, or insolent language.

Just in case you haven't read it in a while, thought I would refreash your memories,....just sayin....

So you are saying You know they are doing this on company time is that correct? Just want to make sure we clarify this.

17 Sep 2010 18:57 #163 by navycpo7

dingleheimer wrote: I'm really surprised Fred's support committee on this website hasn't created a hit list and signed certain people up for speeding tickets and other infractions by the CSP.

I'm driving slower through Park County until this election is over. I'm not giving them a chance to get me.

So you are saying that folks on here that question things, like myself, is doing this? Your comment that you will be driving slower so they do not have a chance to "GET YOU" is pretty close to making a accusation.

I myself am not for anyone, but I am against name calling, FALSE accusation, FALSE rumors etc. And there is alot of that going around.

17 Sep 2010 19:06 #164 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

That's not the thread that the link I clicked on pointed to...

Cannot comment, because I have no clue what link you posted on.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

17 Sep 2010 19:13 #165 by LadyJazzer
I don't either... Sorry, but I clicked on a link in one of her messages, and I went to a 16-page thread...and I read every page in the thread and didn't see anything that answered the question.

17 Sep 2010 19:49 #166 by spiritfeather
BOY HOWDY COUNT ME IN CAN WE INVITE THE SOS TO THIS ONE???????????? I WILL BE THERE THE ONE WITH BELLS ON

18 Sep 2010 09:15 #167 by LadyJazzer

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't either... Sorry, but I clicked on a link in one of her messages, and I went to a 16-page thread...and I read every page in the thread and didn't see anything that answered the question.

Okay, I found the link... Interestingly enough it points to THIS thread: "Citizens for Reform of Park", (which, at the time was 16 pages long)...and it STILL doesn't answer the question....

Becky wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: ...And, I'm STILL waiting for the supporters of the anti-Fred to spew something other than hatred for Fred & his crew. Seems like they have NOTHING positive to say about ThunderSparks, but only bash Fred.

You guys got anything else other than: "He isn't Fred"?

(You notice they still haven't responded with anything but insults....)

Kinda says it all, don't it....?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3006 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3006<!-- l -->

The rest of my comments are on Page-13 of the thread "TO: Sheriff Wegener"...And they still stand.

18 Sep 2010 13:19 #168 by RHT08
Replied by RHT08 on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
The rest of my comments are on Page-10 of the thread "TO: Sheriff Wegener"...And they still stand.

18 Sep 2010 14:13 #169 by LadyJazzer
Which means that you're still doing nothing but bashing Fred and don't have anything to say about the anti-Fred other than: "He's not Fred."

Got it.

18 Sep 2010 14:40 #170 by RHT08
Replied by RHT08 on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I didn't bash I thanked him!!! Isn't that what you want.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds