CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

18 Sep 2010 14:43 #171 by LadyJazzer
Thanked him for "running against Fred"? So, he's the anti-Fred and he's running... Got it...

Apparently you guys are "easily amused."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2010 15:13 #172 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
:Troll:

20 Sep 2010 10:26 #173 by RidinHy06

Valle Girl wrote:

RidinHy06 wrote: I take it this is a spin-off of Mike's Citizen Committee. If this is true, we're in. What time Saturday? And where? Recall of Fred? Oh yeh!!! I'm on board!

This is not a spin-off of "Mike's Citizen Committee." That committee was terminated on July 20, 2010 due to circumstances beyond...control

Valle Girl I have bit my tongue long enough. Some people just can't help themselves from being rude. Mike's "CITIZEN COMMITTEE" had nothing to do with his CANDIDATE COMMITTEE. I DO know the difference! CROP IS a Citizen Committee.

20 Sep 2010 10:36 #174 by CC
Good to see you again RidinHy06. I have missed reading your posts.

20 Sep 2010 11:11 #175 by RidinHy06
Thank you Becky! My brain has been spinning on how the Primary election was fixed and how to get the proof that it was and has been for years. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was/is having nightmares over this. I will NOT let this go until we have the truth.

Many of us are going to miss being involved with Mike's "Citizen Committee". Involving residents with the goings on of our SO and BCC is something Park County badly needs. And it'll never happen. But then...never say never!

20 Sep 2010 12:16 #176 by MamaRama
Speaking of the Primary Election, What became of the video that showed the gentleman THROWING OUT/DOWN ON THE FLOOR the questions he was opening for the Candidates to answer?? What was the outcome of this man doing this? Did it get brought to the attention of the Secretary of State's Office?? What was their responce to that??

20 Sep 2010 12:51 #177 by CC
I don't see what the SOS would have to do with a debate that was sponsored by a specific party.
The persons involved stated that they were discarding questions that were repetitive or had been asked previously.
Questions that WERE asked were at the complete discretion of the two gentlemen involved though.
I will try and find out how we get to those videos and get a link back up

20 Sep 2010 13:37 #178 by MamaRama
Thanks, I really appreciate it..

22 Sep 2010 20:19 #179 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

RidinHy06 wrote: Thank you Becky! My brain has been spinning on how the Primary election was fixed and how to get the proof that it was and has been for years.

Do you have facts to support your allegations? Did you report your proof to the Sec of State? Were they investigated?

23 Sep 2010 02:50 #180 by RHT08
Replied by RHT08 on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

MamaRama wrote: Speaking of the Primary Election, What became of the video that showed the gentleman THROWING OUT/DOWN ON THE FLOOR the questions he was opening for the Candidates to answer?? What was the outcome of this man doing this? Did it get brought to the attention of the Secretary of State's Office?? What was their responce to that??

I believe he was promoted to LEAD BALLOT SORTER for the primaries. Thats why all those ballots were pre-sorted... in exact bundles of 25... Didn't you notice there were no odd counts, like a bundle of say 8???

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds