CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

17 Sep 2010 08:23 #151 by LadyJazzer
Well, darn... I'm busted...

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2010 08:35 #152 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

Willy wrote: I think CRAP is a perfect name

FYI, young the word OF is not normally used as a letter in an acronym. If you spent as much time reading as I suspect you do with the bong, you would understand this point. Speaking of bongs, shouldn't it mellow you out instead of making you so agitated? LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17 Sep 2010 08:44 #153 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3798 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3798<!-- l -->

17 Sep 2010 12:57 #154 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

Becky wrote: 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3798

Becky this is no better than 4everyoung posting blank quotes - you are spamming this link into every Park County thread and sometimes multiple times. Give it a break.

17 Sep 2010 16:37 #155 by Sarah
agreed

17 Sep 2010 17:06 #156 by LadyJazzer
It also has no relevance with the question about ThunderSparks' qualifications, and whether anyone has anything to say other than bashing Fred...

17 Sep 2010 17:59 #157 by Sarah
and its quite..

17 Sep 2010 18:24 #158 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
The link posted by Becky is totally appropriate. It is sad that so many are unable to read and/or understand what is posted there, and to conform to any concepts of common decency or consideration for others.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

17 Sep 2010 18:38 #159 by LadyJazzer
I read all 16 pages of it, as I stated in the other thread before it got locked. Outside of a bunch of prattle about getting together for a meeting, and a mention of the bullet-points from the resume, there wasn't much there other than "Gee, glad you're running, since you're not-Fred."

Sorry...That doesn't answer the question about why all you guys are STILL doing is running down Fred instead of talking about the positive points of your candidate.

I have a sheltie that is "not-Fred", and doesn't hide behind fake names to insult other posters. If being "not-Fred" is the qualification here, I'll enter my sheltie into the race. She apparently has more integrity.

17 Sep 2010 18:44 #160 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
The link posted, <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3798 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3798<!-- l -->, is only 3 pages long.

How did you read all 16 pages of it?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds