CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

11 Aug 2010 22:30 #1 by AV8OR
C.R.O.P.

This will be the thread to move into ACTION a group that shares the same desires to end certain issues within our county and school district.

MORE TO COME...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2010 22:35 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Good job. This is a long time coming. I would like to participate.

11 Aug 2010 22:40 #3 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
If you are:

1.) a parent of a child in the Platte Canyon School District,
2.) a citizen of Park County,
3.) the victim of corrupt actions by law enforcement within Park County
4.) a citizen of Park County that is saturated with the direction the county commissioners are driving our county in,
5.) upset that your single voice is not being heard,
6.) a victim of a crime committed against you,
& more

And you would like to get involved with a group of similar minded people.

Then let's MOVE INTO ACTION.

I have tendered my resignation with the Park County Republican Central Committee and now have the ability to start looking at voicing and doing what is right for the people.

LET'S GO!

11 Aug 2010 23:08 #4 by Chris Sparks PlatteSuper
Count me in this discussion. Hopefully we can brainstorm and put together some ideas to consider.

"To each good man there is a good day." ~ Christian E. Sparks, 26 August 2010

11 Aug 2010 23:30 - 11 Aug 2010 23:45 #5 by fordgirl
Does anyone know that Fred only ran in this election because his deputy John Tighe is still his deputy?

And that the plan is for Fred to step down in 2 years and have Tighe appointed Sheriff because Tighe will be term limited then.

Another concern is that I heard rumor today that when that happens Monte Gore could be appointed to Commissioner or even Bobi his wife....scary thoughts people.

Think what we voted in and the truths behind it, if you have not heard any of this just ask around there are HONESTY deputies that will confirm this. If you don't believe me fact check for yourselves.

Come on the same old people and the same old politics something needs to be done here.

I hear RECALL on ALL Fred, Dowaliby, Tighe and Hodges they all need to be out. No matter what!

Walpol needs to resign because he has done a horrible job. And he lied on video at least twice at the board meeting. How do you not have a clue what is going on in your own school?

Then we need to stay focused on pulling out the County atty Lee Phillips

Then maybe David Kintz Sr. for running his dept into the ground and sitting around and doing nothing to help our roads, possibly running his plumbing company on our County time.

The Boyces are also heavily involved in the county. Why are all these people in bed together?

And we as citizens either don't know or don't care. I would like to think we don't know (I HOPE)

Any comments?

11 Aug 2010 23:32 #6 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Our first meeting (extremely casual) will be this Saturday.

Yes, it coincides with a certain PICNIC. (((Don't tell anyone @ 285, but we are going to crash their party.)))

Here is a link to get more info about their PICNIC and location

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2132 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2132<!-- l -->

When you RSVP, play dumb!

12 Aug 2010 07:00 #7 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I don't know how to play dumb, but I am in.

12 Aug 2010 07:22 #8 by rlcarolyn
where is the picnic? Would love to come

12 Aug 2010 07:58 #9 by RidinHy06
I take it this is a spin-off of Mike's Citizen Committee. If this is true, we're in. What time Saturday? And where? Recall of Fred? Oh yeh!!! I'm on board!

12 Aug 2010 08:00 - 12 Aug 2010 19:41 #10 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
RidingHy

You should be receiving a PM from Becky with the details, if not then PM her for it.

Ron

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds