CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

21 Aug 2010 14:43 #91 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
If you can't get enough votes to win an election, then lead a a recall effort and then maybe you can get voted in.

I can't wait for you to be exposed AV to those who didn't go to the picnic. When people know who is really leading this effort, I can imagine both your effort and your business will likely suffer. Until then, continue to be a termite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Aug 2010 18:33 #92 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

billy wrote: If you can't get enough votes to win an election, then lead a a recall effort and then maybe you can get voted in.

I can't wait for you to be exposed AV to those who didn't go to the picnic. When people know who is really leading this effort, I can imagine both your effort and your business will likely suffer. Until then, continue to be a termite.

BILLY, This thread is for one topic, I have requested that you stay on topic several times. It is not about the businesses that you have repeatedly attack. In time, we will get to know who you really are.

Otherwise, for the benefit of those that are interested in the topic, we will just IGNORE you.

21 Aug 2010 18:57 #93 by V_A
That is OK, it is an open forum and people are free to post on topic or off topic AV.

On topic - if you couldn't get voted onto the BOCC, what makes you think there is a position on the BOCC for you if your recall is successful? Do you realize how many people will vote against any recall measure because you are leading the effort?

21 Aug 2010 19:50 #94 by AV8OR
IGNORE

21 Aug 2010 20:45 #95 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Humm......

21 Aug 2010 22:26 #96 by AV8OR
Eventhough I know Voice and Billy bat for the same team, I will answer Billy's question.

Billy I ran as a WRITE-IN candidate because JOHN TIGHE was the rhino that had to be stopped. I knew the direction he was going to take the county in before he even spent the last 2 years with deficit budgets exceeding $5 million! SO ACTUALLY, you allowed me to shine on that issue. Perhaps, if enough folks are fed up with the current way government is taking the county, they may want to look at PROACTIVE LEADERSHIP in the near future.

Someone on the ballot, as opposed to a WRITE-IN, may stand a much better chance.

NEXT, as a WRITE-IN candidate with 8 weeks, do you know who received the most votes of WI candidates?

So, before you start putting someone down for trying to make a positive impact, you may want to look at the fact that you waffle between sides. When ever someone goes against any one point of yours, you flip to the other side.

BILLY, you have no more valid points within arguments to raise. Therefore, you pretty much are reduced to just NAME CALLING.

21 Aug 2010 23:34 #97 by ColoradoXprss
:yeahthat: Kudos AV8TR

21 Aug 2010 23:40 #98 by AV8OR
Thank you!

Well, I better hit the rack. After visiting Norm Meyer, Sr's last flight (out of Conifer) tomorrow, I need to go to church.

Forgiveness will be in order for some of the things thought about for a couple of the WINNERS of this thread...

Good night everyone!

22 Aug 2010 07:22 #99 by V_A
I agree AV you ran on your principles, and you were the only person to run as a write in candidate. So yes you received the most write in votes.

Do you still want to hold a BOCC seat?

22 Aug 2010 14:40 #100 by AV8OR

billy wrote: I agree AV you ran on your principles, and you were the only person to run as a write in candidate . So yes you received the most write in votes.

Do you still want to hold a BOCC seat?

BILLY,

I see the fishing line in the water with the bait. No thanks!

In regards to your twist of the number of votes. The most of any write-in candidate in Park County history, not the election cycle (there was only one and you knew that).

Also, the seat belongs to the PEOPLE. It is not about me or TIGHE or anyone else. That is why we are in this position. Certain people, including you have forgotten that. I HAVE NOT. The PEOPLE will determine who has the qualification to fill the seat. Not you and your attacks.

You are getting shut down on the other threads and then come over here. SAME CONCLUSION. BYE!

It is time for you to leave.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds