CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

24 Aug 2010 07:29 #121 by Nobody that matters

John D wrote: On your legiocorpus...
...service to your country!

Psssst, John... you've got a little spittle on the side of your mouth there after that rant... Just thought you might want to know.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2010 07:33 #122 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

John D wrote: On your legiocorpus website, Mr. Sparks, you ascribe numerous qualifications and certifications to yourself. However, do you have, other than the "testimonials," actual references whom the public could contact to verify your assertions, certifications and qualifications? You reference the FBI, CIA, et al. The process for the CIA, I can assure you, is confidential and one signs confidentiality agreements prior to, during, and post service. How is it you feel ok to make reference to that which is supposed to be clandestine? Additionally, many of the certifications mentioned are components of training which consists of numerous years of training. How is it that you appear to have accomplished the prodigious task of the hundreds of certifications in such a short time? Just curious, but what is your college experience? The CIA requires extensive military or collegiate rigors prior to the early evaluative process for clandestine candidacy. Or were you, as with AV8OR, apparently sweeping floors at the headquarters in Mclean, VA? Also, where did you suffer your PTSD? Did you engage in overseas combat? You still haven't answered that. Whereas other veterans and federal officers made sacrifices overseas, where did your acquire your PTSD? That still intrigues me. I lost good friends in Central Asia and came back with some who suffered horrific injuries, not to mention some of my own. With whom did you serve, Sir?

To claim PTSD and not have served is, frankly, beyond reprehensible and shameful! If you can't provide proof I can't believe any veteran or federal officer who has served overseas would support you. You make a mockery of veterans and federal officers everywhere. Traipsing around to take a bullet for the Dalai Lama, for a profit, is hardly service to your country!

March 1, 1969 – November 25, 2001

Please take this topic over to the CANDIDATE's thread. It is not appropriate in this thread and will be in a better position to be answered there.

Since you mentioned my name. No, I did not work in McLean, and I doubt you would know much about it other than reading a Tom Clancy novel. I did not have privilege of sweeping floors there.

If you paid attention: I carried the briefcase for the janitor at the law firm. GEEZ!

24 Aug 2010 10:14 #123 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Bluh bluh bluh bluh that is all im reading...

24 Aug 2010 10:39 #124 by keepumhonest
wow! found this on the park County website, pretty sure if it was still the good ol 'days, justice would have prevailed long ago ;)
CODE OF THE WEST “Good old fashioned country common horse sense…”
1.Live each day with courage
2.Take pride in your work
3.Always finish what you start
4.Do what has to be done
5.Be tough, but fair
6.When you make a promise, keep it
7.Ride for the brand
8.Talk less, say more
9.Remember that some things are NOT for sale
10. Know where to draw the line
STAND TALL & SHOOT STRAIGHT!

24 Aug 2010 10:40 #125 by keepumhonest

28 Aug 2010 16:36 #126 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

Becky wrote: Per the advice of a close friend. I have contacted the FBI this am and I have provided them a copy of your pm to me recently. Though it appears to be innocent on the surface.....the noting of where I live under the circumstances does draw some suspicion.

13 days have passed, how did the FBI respond to someone thanking you for sending them directions to your house, when the directions were unsolicited / you sent them without me ever requesting directions to your house?

Is the FBI still laughing?

29 Aug 2010 07:57 #127 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Willy Billy, you're just not all there are ya? What cha' drinkin? If you don't work for the SO, you could sure work there!!!!

29 Aug 2010 20:54 #128 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Not drink'n anything 4, Becky implied a threat that she called the FBI on me 2 weeks ago and I was wondering how hard they laughed at her. BY now they must have a Becky file they pull out for laughs on slow days.

I love how everyone in the Grave's camp implies people they don't agree with are part of the SO.

MOD - Should this thread also be int he Park County forum?

30 Aug 2010 15:08 #129 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

Willy wrote:

Becky wrote: Per the advice of a close friend. I have contacted the FBI this am and I have provided them a copy of your pm to me recently. Though it appears to be innocent on the surface.....the noting of where I live under the circumstances does draw some suspicion.

13 days have passed, how did the FBI respond to someone thanking you for sending them directions to your house, when the directions were unsolicited / you sent them without me ever requesting directions to your house?

Is the FBI still laughing?

Wow.... way to never cry wolf Becky, I hope they take you seriously when you do need them.

30 Aug 2010 16:32 #130 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
As a matter of fact...they didn't laugh at all.
Have a good day folks.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds