CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

13 Sep 2010 20:56 #141 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
The tagline could be:

The SHI* will certainly hit the fan!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2010 05:59 #142 by Let the Wildlife run PC
I get a kick out of the stupidity of some people even questioning the definition of CROP, it's the "THREAD", LMFAO!!!!!!! Just goes to show you that certain people don't "read"!!!!

14 Sep 2010 06:27 #143 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I think CRAP is a perfect name

FYI, young the word OF is not normally used as a letter in an acronym. If you spent as much time reading as I suspect you do with the bong, you would understand this point. Speaking of bongs, shouldn't it mellow you out instead of making you so agitated? LOL

14 Sep 2010 11:24 #144 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Remember: The battle is not with Billy/Willy!

14 Sep 2010 21:39 #145 by Willys Inbred Cousin
Well said, keep the eye on the prize.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

15 Sep 2010 09:58 #146 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
yeah but he does make good points........

15 Sep 2010 12:40 #147 by Willys Inbred Cousin
I'm really surprised Fred's support committee on this website hasn't created a hit list and signed certain people up for speeding tickets and other infractions by the CSP.

I'm driving slower through Park County until this election is over. I'm not giving them a chance to get me.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

15 Sep 2010 15:45 #148 by ColoradoXprss

dingleheimer wrote: I'm really surprised Fred's support committee on this website hasn't created a hit list and signed certain people up for speeding tickets and other infractions by the CSP.

I'm driving slower through Park County until this election is over. I'm not giving them a chance to get me.

Now that there is funny!!!! :yeahthat: :Iloveu: :thumbsup:

16 Sep 2010 07:47 #149 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Yes please be careful the PCSO knows everyone that is posting on this site and I'm sure they have a list of people to pull over for speeding even if it is 1mph over the limit.

DAMN NUT CASES

17 Sep 2010 07:16 #150 by Let the Wildlife run PC
To All of the Deputies on-line here wasting OUR money in which WE pay your wages:

PARK COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL
POLICY 314: CONDUCT RULES AND REGULATIONS: 314: 2
VIOLATION OF RULES
Members will not commit any act that constitutes a violation of any Office rules, regulations, procedures, responsibilities, instructions or directive. In the event of improper action or breach of discipline, itwill be presumed that the employee was familiar with the rules, policies, procedures, responsibilities, instructions or orders. Furthermore, members will not aid, abet, or incite another in the violations of rules, duties, orders, policies, or procedures of the Office
314:4-Abuse of Authority:Members will not use their authority for personal gain, nor shall they use their position or status to avoid prosecution for ANY criminal activity to include traffic violations.
314:6-Performance of Duty:Members of the Sheriffs Office will faithfully perform their duties to the best of their knowledge, skills or abilities at ALL times. Members will not read recreationally, surf internet, play games, watch television, movies, or otherwise engage in entertainment while on duty, unless authorized by their supervisor. Members will not engage in PERSONAL ACTIVITIES or business while on duty, which would cause them to neglect or be inattentive to his/her duties.
314:12- Respect for Private Citizens:Members will be courteous to the public. Members will control their tempers and NOT engage in argumentative discussion.They will NOT use curse, violent, profane, or insolent language.

Just in case you haven't read it in a while, thought I would refreash your memories,....just sayin....

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds