CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

30 Aug 2010 18:44 #131 by Renaud
Replied by Renaud on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

Becky wrote: As a matter of fact...they didn't laugh at all.
Have a good day folks.

I have a doctor friend who blew the whistle to the FBI on the managing partner in his practice. The issue was one of keeping patients on chemotherapy much longer than what was safe and effective.

After time had past and my friend was thinking that the FBI was not paying any attention he received a call from his wife, at home telling him that three FBI agents had come into their house and "grillled" her.

This is an experience I had had back in the 60's when of the CIA and DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) approached me strangest places, like on hiking trails and and on subway platforms. I wastaken aside and asked what could have been embarrassing questions me. After about 5 minutes of questioning they told me that the were sure enough about me to ask me the same and even more penetrating questions about one of my friends. They began by warning me that I did not tell the truth it would be JAIL. When those questions ended and they would warn me not to talk about our session, especially not to the friend they asked me about.

It was the sixty's, I was well under 30 years old and the men appeared to me to be well over 30. As soon as I was able I would tell the friend what had occurred. Those friends would tell me that they had applied to the Peace Corp, a "special" military assignment or security clearance for a civilian job where the would be working on projects for the department of defense.

Long since those times in the few cases in which I ask FBI about a matter I received a stiff warning and usually a home or workplace parking lot visit. The investigators want to thoroughly vet any person who asks for an investigation of another person or organization. They need to prove that you yourself are credible and if there are ulterior motives, either conscious or unconscious behind your request. Some people do make requests as revenge for something the other person has done to them. Also, the investigating agency is checking you out as a credible and unimpeachable witness in the event that the investigation results in indictments.

Be ready to be treated like a criminal yourself. Before you approach these agency's make sure there few things in your life that you wouldn't want these agencies to know about. When you are questioned answer the questions truthfully because the agency may have already dug up the answers. If you were hauled in for smoking pot when
you were in your early twenties or if one of the people who you smoked with was convicted of a felony, and you are asked about your own record your association with convicted felons, and you are asked about it, answer truthfully. When you read about characters, including police chiefs and Martha Stewart who have been charged with crimes you almost always will find "lying to a federal officer." That's the one charge that was used to convict Martha Stewart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 09:53 #132 by Let the Wildlife run PC
The FBI isn't laughing at ANY of the stuff we're taking to them. It's quite comforting knowing we have real law enforcement on our side.

10 Sep 2010 05:20 #133 by Willys Inbred Cousin
Is this group still active? I have some ideas about how to reform park county. Besides PCSO, I want to throw that former mayor from Alma to the curb. He is brain dead.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

10 Sep 2010 06:35 #134 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Get a hold of Christopher Hopkins, it's called CROP. :-)

11 Sep 2010 13:09 #135 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
What does CROP stand for?

12 Sep 2010 05:56 #136 by Let the Wildlife run PC
lol , "now thats funny right there, I don't care who you are" as someone I highly respect use to say......

12 Sep 2010 18:24 #137 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
would that be "Larry the ..."?

13 Sep 2010 17:06 #138 by Willys Inbred Cousin

Willy wrote: What does CROP stand for?

Maybe it should be called CRAP (Circle aRound Angry People), then you would have some CRAP to talk about.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

13 Sep 2010 17:16 #139 by Let the Wildlife run PC

13 Sep 2010 20:55 #140 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

dingleheimer wrote:

Willy wrote: What does CROP stand for?

Maybe it should be called CRAP (Circle aRound Angry People), then you would have some CRAP to talk about.

I can not help but find the humor in that one!

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds