CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

23 Sep 2010 08:35 #181 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Yes....RidinHy06 did report this to the SOS and continues to do so.
As some questions get answered. New ones arise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2010 13:47 #182 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
and what was the out come?

24 Sep 2010 16:11 - 24 Sep 2010 19:27 #183 by RidinHy06

RHT08 wrote:

MamaRama wrote: Speaking of the Primary Election, What became of the video that showed the gentleman THROWING OUT/DOWN ON THE FLOOR the questions he was opening for the Candidates to answer?? What was the outcome of this man doing this? Did it get brought to the attention of the Secretary of State's Office?? What was their responce to that??

I believe he was promoted to LEAD BALLOT SORTER for the primaries. Thats why all those ballots were pre-sorted... in exact bundles of 25... Didn't you notice there were no odd counts, like a bundle of say 8???

I didn't know they were "presorted" until I was given a copy of how many ballots were received each day (8/2-8/6). When I saw the "daily tally" I noticed each day had an exact number of 25's...50, 75, 25, etc. The total was 1775 through 8/6. All mail-in ballots. (I do have this documentation in black and white.) The SOS naturally agreed with our Clerk's office that all was on the up and up. I asked and never got the answer to where the 719 votes are. I let it go because I'm not done yet! The fact that the ballot box in Fairplay was NEVER locked and the fact that the ballot box in Bailey had a PADLOCK on it, raises a huge red flag. The SOS didn't think so!!!

There are still 719 plus votes unaccounted for. The 60 Provisional and Military votes were applied to the candidates. The 719 were not. The total actual VOTES were 3198 votes. All I want to know is...WHERE ARE THOSE 719! My guess? They were destroyed. I WILL get to the bottom of this and find out what happened to them. I WILL get documentation! I WILL get proof those two ballot boxes were indeed gone through. In addition, I wasn't aware "batching" meant OPENING EVERY BALLOT PRIOR TO ELECTION DAY! The SOS said it's standard procedure. Right!

Here is my last email to Wayne Munster and his response:

Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 8:00 AM
To: Wayne Munster
Subject: a few more questions and my calculations..

Wayne,
I have attached my calculations in a Word document and also copied and pasted it to the body of this email in case it doesn't open. Please print out each page so you have it all in front of you. I still have questions. A few things don't make sense.

Thank you,

To: _________________
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: a few more questions and my calculations..

Ms. __________,
The SOS has reviewed the election results from Park county and has determined the all votes cast were tabulated and the results for the election are accurate. If you have any further questions about the primary election please contact the Park county clerk and recorders office.

Wayne

24 Sep 2010 18:40 #184 by navycpo7
Where is the number 719 coming from, just asking.

The SOS states all was done correctly, all votes accounted for. But the way you stated, I am thinking you think the SOS is crooked to.

24 Sep 2010 19:18 #185 by RidinHy06
I have a copy of an email from our Clerk's office showing all the votes. It says:
Precinct 1 - 357
Precinct 2 - 140
Precinct 3 - 264
Precinct 4 - 206
Precinct 5 - 139
Precinct 6 - 222
Precinct 7 - 199
Precinct 8 - 136
Precinct 9 - 327
Precinct 10 - 309
Precinct 11 - 254
Precinct 12 - 303
Precinct 13 - 282
Total - 3138
Mail in ballots = 2419
Election Day/ Early Voting = 719

The official total was 3198 including 60 Military and Provisional. When you do the calculations, the 719 were never added into the OFFICIAL numbers for any of the candidates. I asked the Clerk about the 719 and got a dumb founded look of "what are you talking about?" I then held up the email with her figures (above) and was told they were added into each candidates count. Well no they weren't! So, from this I do believe there was definite tampering of the two accessible ballot boxes. There are 719 plus votes unaccounted for. Then there's the Electronic votes...over 200. Where are they? Citizens can't find where their vote was actually counted. I can't find mine either. Only that I AM a registered voter. I WILL get to the bottom of this.

24 Sep 2010 19:20 #186 by RidinHy06
And yes...I do believe the SOS IS crooked too! Proof? I'm working on it!

26 Sep 2010 16:33 #187 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
I thought it was coincidental that the "absentee ballots" came out to a divisible of 25, which is representative of the number in a stack. Does this mean there is shenanigans? I can NOT say with absolute. This election just had "conincidentals" that were exlained when I attended a meeting with a SECSTATE representative.

26 Sep 2010 20:36 #188 by RidinHy06
AV8OR....I have been told many times that Debra Green and Wayne Munster are good friends. Barb Pasco is also a good friend of those two. They all back each other. If you recall, DG said the box in her office was NEVER locked. And the box in Bailey had a PADLOCK on it. I have a hard time believing anything was coincidental. Shenanigans? Highly possible. The only answer I didn't get was "WHERE ARE THE 719 BALLOTS"? Do you recall the look on Susan Balicki's face when I asked her? She was dumbfounded! I then held up an email with the figures she emailed to a friend. The final count was 3198, including the 719. She then said they were tallied into each candidates numbers. Well no they weren't! Look at the numbers. There is well over 719 unaccounted for. Closer to 1000. I WILL find out what happened to them. The chain of command does not stop with Judd Choate.

26 Sep 2010 21:59 #189 by navycpo7

RidinHy06 wrote: I have a copy of an email from our Clerk's office showing all the votes. It says:
Precinct 1 - 357
Precinct 2 - 140
Precinct 3 - 264
Precinct 4 - 206
Precinct 5 - 139
Precinct 6 - 222
Precinct 7 - 199
Precinct 8 - 136
Precinct 9 - 327
Precinct 10 - 309
Precinct 11 - 254
Precinct 12 - 303
Precinct 13 - 282
Total - 3138
Mail in ballots = 2419
Election Day/ Early Voting = 719

The official total was 3198 including 60 Military and Provisional. When you do the calculations, the 719 were never added into the OFFICIAL numbers for any of the candidates. I asked the Clerk about the 719 and got a dumb founded look of "what are you talking about?" I then held up the email with her figures (above) and was told they were added into each candidates count. Well no they weren't! So, from this I do believe there was definite tampering of the two accessible ballot boxes. There are 719 plus votes unaccounted for. Then there's the Electronic votes...over 200. Where are they? Citizens can't find where their vote was actually counted. I can't find mine either. Only that I AM a registered voter. I WILL get to the bottom of this.

So as I read this there was a total of 3138 votes. Mail in ballots accounted for 2419, and election day/early voting = 719 votes that are not accounted for. Am I understanding this correctly?

26 Sep 2010 22:40 #190 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Now, I am curious. If the total "Absentee/mail-in" ballots reported are "2,419", how did the "bundles of 25" come out even and with no "stragglers?"

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds