CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

12 Aug 2010 08:41 #11 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Picnic location - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2132&start=72 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2132&start=72<!-- l -->

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2010 09:08 #12 by IrvWeinstein
Looks like the lunatic conspiracy theory folks from park bull**** are posting their vitriol here too. Zero credibility for these posts filled with insanity and rage, no wonder Fred won by a 2 to 1 margin.
Raiding a party at Becky's ? Shouldn't have to, shes captain of the raving tin foil hat squad. Tell you what, let's start a pool, how long before she either gets kicked off of here or leaves in a huff. She already has done this on just about every message board there has been over the past several years (Pinecam, DSV, Freetalk, Club 285, 285 chat, Parkbull, probably more little spite boards that have come and gone.) Very Sad when a person who spends loads of time over many years posting on numerous message boards creating trouble, and by an a person who seems to be miserable 24/7.

12 Aug 2010 09:12 #13 by HEARTLESS
Irv are you married to Lady Jazzer?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Aug 2010 09:13 #14 by ShilohLady
As a board member of DSV, I can assure you that Becky has never been kicked off of DSV nor has she ever left in a huff.

12 Aug 2010 09:16 #15 by LadyJazzer

IrvWeinstein wrote: Looks like the lunatic conspiracy theory folks from park bull**** are posting their vitriol here too. Zero credibility for these posts filled with insanity and rage, no wonder Fred won by a 2 to 1 margin.
Raiding a party at Becky's ? Shouldn't have to, shes captain of the raving tin foil hat squad.

rofllol I don't know who you are, Stranger, but I like the cut of your jib and the way you wear your hat... :lol:

(No offense to Becky... She and I don't tangle all that much... But this does sound like someone I would have something in common with...) :biggrin:

12 Aug 2010 09:21 #16 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK

IrvWeinstein wrote: Looks like the lunatic conspiracy theory folks from park bull**** are posting their vitriol here too. Zero credibility for these posts filled with insanity and rage, no wonder Fred won by a 2 to 1 margin.
Raiding a party at Becky's ? Shouldn't have to, shes captain of the raving tin foil hat squad. Tell you what, let's start a pool, how long before she either gets kicked off of here or leaves in a huff. She already has done this on just about every message board there has been over the past several years (Pinecam, DSV, Freetalk, Club 285, 285 chat, Parkbull, probably more little spite boards that have come and gone.) Very Sad when a person who spends loads of time over many years posting on numerous message boards creating trouble, and by an a person who seems to be miserable 24/7.

ShilohLady wrote: As a board member of DSV, I can assure you that Becky has never been kicked off of DSV nor has she ever left in a huff.

I can confirm that, and the rest of his post is equally inaccurate.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

12 Aug 2010 09:23 #17 by HEARTLESS
LJ, I was curious as to why he was so bitter?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Aug 2010 09:26 #18 by LadyJazzer
I don't know... Honestly... Becky and I trade shots on various different boards, but we've always kept it at a non-personal level, and I respect her for that. (Heck, she even issued me a personal invitation to the picnic/gathering this weekend...)

I was just laughing because I KNEW that someone would draw a comparison between what he said, and my usual political stance on things... When I read it, the first thing that popped into my mind was, "You aren't any kin to LJ, are ya?"

12 Aug 2010 12:28 #19 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CITIZENS for REFORM OF PARK
Thanks guys for having my back. I can take over from here. Sheri....is that you?

I have been banned from Pinecam and I am damn proud of it.
DSV. I am a fomer board member and some of my best friends still run the site. I still post there somewhat regularly and am deeply proud of the site and the people who run it.
Club285 just died one day. No one got kicked off...it just died.
freetalk is a liberal fan club and I am a staunch conservative. I choose not to participate there.
Parkbull....well....I asked to be removed from the site because the owner is as strange as the day is long. (Please don't construe this as I am out to get you Parkbull.) Paranoia is a terrible thing.
You have obviously never met me or you would know that I am far from the miserable person you have described. LOL.
What a bitter post you posted here though. Geeez Louise.
I own no tinfoil hat. I don't think people are out to get me and I think folks like you are stirring the pot way more than me. As for leaving here......well, I am perfectly happy here. I have tons of friends here.
You are even welcome to crash the party at my house Saturday. Come see for yourself just how miserable I am.
I am happy to start a poll for you if you like on how long I will hang here.
I am not going anywhere.

12 Aug 2010 13:20 - 13 Aug 2010 23:11 #20 by Chris Sparks PlatteSuper
Okay, I'll bite even thought this is so beneath me and quite juvenile, but it should be good for at least a laugh. So please do not judge me for degrading myself down to this individuals level, but rather read as though this were at the Comedy Club.

It isn't so much of a lunatic conspiracy, it's more like you are a **-bred, hi***illy, rusty tr****ne playing, flag burning, si**er lov**g, rim s****ing, dirty Sa***** sporting, mul*** wearing, upper-****er leaving, cr*** smoking, to***d salad eating, ill****ate i***t that has nothing better to do than to antagonize a rapidly growing number of people who are fighting to make this county better. So why don’t you just crawl back from under the rock from which you came.

If you choose not to heed my advise, then I shall taunt you a second time.

"To each good man there is a good day." ~ Christian E. Sparks, 26 August 2010

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds