Who do you want in the Oval Office in 2017?

26 Aug 2016 19:08 - 26 Aug 2016 19:12 #101 by Arlen

Something the Dog Said wrote: Nothing like conservatives 'whitesplaining' to the 'black community' that democrats have done them wrong.

I suppose Sheriff Clark is 'whitesplaining' to the 'black community'. You should watch Fox News and see the multitude of black people who sing the praises (whitesplaining?) of Donal Trump.

Then go watch the video of Hillary putting on her black drawl whenever she addressed the black crowd. And she was not doing it as a joke, except afterward when she was alone with Bill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2016 19:35 #102 by hillfarmer

27 Aug 2016 09:54 #103 by ScienceChic
LOL hillfarmer! I'm pretty sure he'd have to leave the country in the dead of night in disguise in order to truly get away. B)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Aug 2016 13:05 - 27 Aug 2016 13:10 #104 by Arlen
????

So your reply is to post nonsense? That is how seriously you take our country?

The video of Hillary was not fantasy. It actually happened.

Liberals live in a fantasy world of lies and deception.

27 Aug 2016 13:30 #105 by ramage
Science Chick,
Sorry that I that I do not understand your comment:
"LOL hillfarmer! I'm pretty sure he'd have to leave the country in the dead of night in disguise in order to truly get away." Who is the "he" that you refer to? I

27 Aug 2016 15:22 #106 by Arlen
ramage, the post by hillfarmer has a link "OH-OH!" which leads to a spoof story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramage

28 Aug 2016 14:04 #107 by hillfarmer
Just trying to pry Arlen out of the echo chamber for a while... :helpguide:

28 Aug 2016 14:37 #108 by Arlen
Liberals are never serious. They will put up with anything rather than be serious about life, country, and the future. They think that liberal causes make them appear intelligent and concerned.

28 Aug 2016 18:08 #109 by hillfarmer
You're hilarious.

29 Aug 2016 18:37 #110 by ramage
Arlen
Thank you for pointing out that Blue ink indicates a reference source, as in "Oh-Oh". I was unaware of the indications of different colors on this blog.
Thee are many in the media questioning Mr. Trump's mental status and asking for a Psychiatric examination, which would by definition done by an Medical Doctor. But there is no outcry for a Physical Examination of Mrs. Clinton and even suggesting that is considered off-limits and even sexist.
How can we resolve this conundrum?

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds