Who do you want in the Oval Office in 2017?

27 Jul 2016 16:41 #51 by ramage
Please read Mr. Trump's comments. He encouraged Russia to "find" the deleted e-mails. Why is that treasonous? Besides the fact that All that they would find are Hillary's yoga schedules, preparations for her daughter's wedding, etc. right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThuenteDL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2016 16:45 #52 by Rick
The most revealing thing about this DNC email FUBAR is that the left wing Democrat media is focusing on how the emails got hacked and what Trump said instead of what is in the emails and what it says about the DNC.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jul 2016 17:04 - 27 Jul 2016 17:05 #53 by Blazer Bob

Something the Dog Said wrote: So now Donald Trump is openly committing treason, calling for a foreign government to commit felony acts in the U.S. in order to advance his campaign. You must be quite proud of your candidate.

Yawn.

mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...perjury?limitstart=0

Mitt guilty of felony perjury? 12 Jul 2012 10:15 #1
Something the Dog Said
Mountain Legend

Thank you received: 10

So now we know why Mutt won't release his earlier tax returns. He has repeatedly stated that he left management of Bain in 1998 (so he would not get blamed for all of the loss of jobs of his "investments"). He even certified on federal disclosure forms that he had done so. Now according to the SEC, he was still the CEO, COB and sole stockholder of Bain up through 2002. So he either lied to the public and on federal financial disclosure forms about when he left, or he lied to the SEC. Either of which have serious criminal repercussions.

27 Jul 2016 19:44 #54 by ThuenteDL
I give him credit because of the manner in which his kids talked of him. I've seen the results of crappy parents firsthand. Those kids are the not the result of crappy parents.

27 Jul 2016 19:50 #55 by ThuenteDL
That was such a beautiful rope a dope that Trump played on the Clinton campaign today......how can his request for Russia to turn over / make public emails be a national security issue when the only thing in there that she deleted were wedding plans and yoga related emails?

27 Jul 2016 19:57 #56 by ThuenteDL
Four kids but who's counting? You asked, I gave my opinion. Just because others may have come from worse settings does not diminish what they have become. Pretty nonsensical argument.

Turning over personal emails is not treason.

27 Jul 2016 20:03 #57 by ThuenteDL
Clinton crime foundation is a conduit to enrich the Clintons while she was performing favors for the donors from the office of the Sec of State. This is as close to treason as I've seen in government.

27 Jul 2016 20:11 #58 by ThuenteDL
So you are saying that because she expanded her claim to include others that that means Clinton did not lie about the video ? I heard Clinton blame a video on a commercial aired in Europe. I heard Rice blame a video on multiple Sinday morning shows a week after the attack. And I've heard Hilary not only lie, but lie under oath in front of congress, which is a crime of perjury....and who the hell do I think is the liar....I know damn well who the liar is!

27 Jul 2016 20:20 #59 by ThuenteDL
Actually Comey laid out the facts for gross negligence in handling classified information and then said she is above the law, so we won't even suggest she be prosecuted.

28 Jul 2016 06:03 #60 by FredHayek

hillfarmer wrote: That's all you got? His two kids are able to present themselves effectively on television, despite who they grew up with? There are thousands of black and Hispanic kids who can claim not only growing up to be good kids, but also pulling themselves out of poverty- despite where they came from.

Now, how do you justify his treasonous statements today encouraging Russia to continue hacking the U.S. net? :icecream:

It was a joke? Lighten up Francis, step back from your media/DNC talking points and think for yourself.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds