Who do you want in the Oval Office in 2017?

30 Jul 2016 13:41 #71 by ramage
You have convinced me, HillFarmer, as you did the Hedge Fund managers. They feel so strongly that Trump is a "sociopath" that they have given to Hillary Clinton $122, 700,000.00 and to Donald Trump $19,000. (This is from the Center for Responsive Politics, a non-partisan organization). It must be that these Hedge Funds are run by Psychiatrists and Psychologists who understand, as you do, the who is a sociopath. There could not possibly be another reason for this mammoth donation to Clinton, would not you agree?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2016 14:31 #72 by hillfarmer
Nice sarcasm! You might want to send a copy to your idol Trump. He doesn't seem to understand what it is.

30 Jul 2016 16:30 #73 by FredHayek

hillfarmer wrote: Nice sarcasm! You might want to send a copy to your idol Trump. He doesn't seem to understand what it is.

Just a question, do you really think Hillary is on your side when Wall Street and those hedge funds are spending so much money to get her elected? I don't like Trump at all, but you have to wonder when the Left tells us she is for Main Street but gets so much money from the 1%. Buying influence? :???

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Jul 2016 17:03 - 30 Jul 2016 17:04 #74 by ramage
HillFarmer,
"Nice Sarcasm", that is how Mr. Trump described his comment as being sarcastic. (Thought he did leave out the nice). Am I also a "sociopath"? Please ponder why the Hedge Funds have given so much money to Hillary Clinton. When you have an opinion ,please share the information with the forum.

01 Aug 2016 13:38 #75 by ramage
Pence and Kaine, the candidates for VP deserve a very close look as both of the major candidates, Clinton(68) and Trump(69) are "senior citizens" one, Clinton, with significant health problems.
Remember when Reagan (69) and McCain (71) were, by some, considered too old for the Presidency?

07 Aug 2016 12:24 #76 by ramage
Washington Examiner Sunday Aug 7, 2016:

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.

"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe," he said.

08 Aug 2016 13:18 #77 by ramage
Evan McMullin, a Utah Mormon has declared his candidacy for the Presidency. He has stated that it is "never too late to do the right thing". There are very few states other, than Utah in which he can get on the ballot. It has been proffered that ; he is a Clinton agent who hopes to put Utah in democrats column. What do you think?

08 Aug 2016 14:42 #78 by FredHayek
Talk about your Quixotic quests. I predict he won't do very well, even in Utah. He is also an ex-CIA guy.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Aug 2016 18:47 #79 by hillfarmer

12 Aug 2016 13:14 #80 by ramage
At first I thought that HillFarmer's comment regarding Trump's economic team was sarcasm. After researching these individuals I assured myself that HillFarmer was overwhelmed by the expertise these individuals have with regard to the US economy.
Previously I commented on the fact that we should take a hard look at Pence and Kaine. Hillary's health problems are now in the public eye and they are serious. On the positive side, if Hillary were to be incapacitated as was Wilson, perhaps Bill Clinton will run the office much like Wilson's wife. ( Also Eleanor Roosevelt did the same in the final months of FDR's. life.)
A de facto third term for Bill Clinton.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds