Who do you want in the Oval Office in 2017?

27 Jul 2016 11:01 #41 by Something the Dog Said
So now Donald Trump is openly committing treason, calling for a foreign government to commit felony acts in the U.S. in order to advance his campaign. You must be quite proud of your candidate.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2016 11:41 #42 by intheaspens

Something the Dog Said wrote: So now Donald Trump is openly committing treason, calling for a foreign government to commit felony acts in the U.S. in order to advance his campaign. You must be quite proud of your candidate.

The intent of Trump's comment was snark. Hillary actually did commit treason. You must be quite proud.

27 Jul 2016 11:57 #43 by Something the Dog Said

intheaspens wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: So now Donald Trump is openly committing treason, calling for a foreign government to commit felony acts in the U.S. in order to advance his campaign. You must be quite proud of your candidate.

The intent of Trump's comment was snark. Hillary actually did commit treason. You must be quite proud.

Please provide facts to back up your allegation.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

27 Jul 2016 12:17 #44 by intheaspens
LOLOL!!!! You crack me up! The stock "give me the facts" when you can't refute the obvious. I guess you haven't been reading anything but MSDNC for a while now, huh??

Try a search engine on Comey's testimony or Hildabeast's emails. I'm sure you'll reject my "biased" sources.

27 Jul 2016 12:59 #45 by Something the Dog Said

intheaspens wrote: LOLOL!!!! You crack me up! The stock "give me the facts" when you can't refute the obvious. I guess you haven't been reading anything but MSDNC for a while now, huh??

Try a search engine on Comey's testimony or Hildabeast's emails. I'm sure you'll reject my "biased" sources.

Comey testified that SOS Clinton committed no crime, so still waiting for your "facts" to support your allegation of treason by SOS Clinton.

27 Jul 2016 13:27 #46 by intheaspens
Nope, not gonna play your silly game! The facts are out there and pretty damning at that.

Now I have more important things to do. Have fun harrumphing!

27 Jul 2016 13:43 #47 by Something the Dog Said

intheaspens wrote: Nope, not gonna play your silly game! The facts are out there and pretty damning at that.

Now I have more important things to do. Have fun harrumphing!

So you admit that you have no "facts" to support your allegation. Got it.

27 Jul 2016 15:02 #48 by hillfarmer
That's all you got? His two kids are able to present themselves effectively on television, despite who they grew up with? There are thousands of black and Hispanic kids who can claim not only growing up to be good kids, but also pulling themselves out of poverty- despite where they came from.

Now, how do you justify his treasonous statements today encouraging Russia to continue hacking the U.S. net? :icecream:

27 Jul 2016 15:27 #49 by Rick

The reasons it was obviously a joke was because:

1: If Russia hacked her server, it was done long before everybody knew she had an unsecured server full of classified information. The server has long been offline so is obviously no longer hackable and is no longer at risk of being hacked by foreign governments or anybody else.

2.: Trump said the media would love to see those emails (sarcastically). It was funny, especially since Hillary has proven to be such a bad liar and there's most likely lots of bad stuff on those "private" emails she removed.

3. You also know it was a joke because Hillary's ass-kissing media took it so seriously.

You lock-step Democrats must be proud of all the email FUBARS, especially those sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic ones that prove the DNC had their thumb on the scale for Hillary (not to mention the lame debates held on the weekends and at the same time asbig sporting events). People who donated their hard earned money to Sanders must feel extremely disheartened with your party of elites. I'm not happy with Trump, but at least he got there on his own through the will of the people and the elites could do nothing about it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThuenteDL

27 Jul 2016 15:27 - 27 Jul 2016 15:28 #50 by hillfarmer
Just in case you want to dance on the head of a pin and simply focus on the definition of treason, let's put it another way. How can you justify his willingness to allow a foreign power to invade the sovereign internet of the United States for his political gain? Weren't you among the loudest proponents of internet privacy?

I assume you are calling this a joke with a straight face. Your ethics are showing.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds