driver8 wrote: 'The Resistance' had nothing to do with torching those cars. If you read one sentence past what you read on breitbart or hear on hannity, you would have known that it was done by a group that calls themselves AntiFascists (AntiFa). They have nothing to do with the organizing that has beenhappening around the country in support of 'resistance' to trumps agenda.
They have shown up at Berkeley and Portland as well as other cities where there have been peaceful protests. They like to show up when you have the alt-right (aka nazi's) to create conflict and chaos. If you look at any of the pictures where there is violence at these protests you will see groups all in black including black scarves covering their faces. They are cowards just like the alt right are and their activity does nothing but create turmoil. To attempt to paint other peaceful 'resistance' groups with any of the AntiFa bullcrap is either ignorant or willful attempt to delegitimize a group of people that have done nothing but follow in the tracks of the 'tea parties' to get their voices heard.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to people familiar with the matter.
But there’s another investigation happening, and if Trump or his aides (including his three children, Ivanka, Don Jr. & Eric) are found guilty, he won’t be able to use his pardoning power — because that investigation is being conducted by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman who has previously taken Trump on and won.
Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated Jul 31
1. Trump Model Management is being investigated for human trafficking by @AGSchneiderman it is being alleged that agency brought young women
2. into country from Russia/E Europe. Some younger victims were given new passports that made them seem of legal age. This is not salacious
3. for the purpose of being salacious. This is happening and I will continue to tweet about it. This investigation is just one of three that
4. Schneiderman is coordinating. The other two deal with money laundering and Russian Organized Crime. There is overlap between the 3.
Epstein is this guy: The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile
Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated Jul 30
1. Breaking news from Schneiderman source (not source on "Maria" tweets) Epstein trying to work out plea deal on human trafficking case
2. involving Trump Model Management. Epstein said to be offering "tapes" of significant investigation figures in exchange for leniency.
Maria was the other witness in the lawsuit that was brought by the anonymous lady prior to the election last year and who dropped her lawsuit after receiving death threats.
Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated Jul 30
1. I have important breaking news about "Maria" who according to this account was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump.
2. "Maria" is not her legal name but she is alive and reportedly safe. She has given a taped, on camera interview to a major broadcast
3. network. That network is holding interview for "legal reasons". In the interview on camera she confirmed facts as laid out in deposition.
4. She was in fact sexually assaulted by Donald Trump and her life and her family's life were threatened by him. All confirmed. This is
5. subject of an ongoing criminal investigation. "Maria" remains in hiding. I will have more to say about this story in hours/days to come.
Washington (CNN) - A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.