You are correct that we don't agree that "a continuation of a progressive ideology" is what has been destructive - I believe it's the corruption, greed, and erosion of our Constitutional rights and values that is causing the destruction. Progress is not a bad thing, change is inevitable and can be handled proactively and well if everyone elected worked together for the good of the country and its citizenry, not for their own interests or those who pay them to do things for them.
Rick wrote: We'll all survive this and regardless what the media tells you, this kind of change may be just what this country needed (or we'll suffer a horrible death and I'll have to eat my words in shame:) )
all who are talking about flipping lower level...FLYNN was the National Security Advisor he is NOT a low level staffer or campaign volunteer.
also, the DOJ in this indictment plainly spells out Flynn asked Kislyak to:
Don’t over look how important that otherwise innocuous paragraph maybe, it’s NOT. It YUGE
An NBC News report on Sunday that the special counsel Robert Mueller had gathered enough evidence to indict the former national security adviser Michael Flynn could bolster an obstruction-of-justice case Mueller is reportedly building against President Donald Trump — and it could be Flynn's signal for a presidential pardon.
Mueller is investigating Flynn, Trump, and others as part of his inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election. He's also examining whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to tilt the race in Trump's favor.
THREAD on the upcomin' weeks.
1) We see now that Bob Mueller's investigation has been advancin' at a rapid rate. Flynn's willingness to turn on Trump will now bring the #TrumpRussia scandal to the next level.
THREAD - Update on the next set of Mueller indictments.
1) Tea Pain has been preachin' to you lately about the importance of the Papadopoulos indictment. MSNBC now reports that PapaD turned on 4 other members of Trump Nat Security team.
2) Coincidentally, there are 4 sequentially numbered unsealed indictments in the D.C. federal court between the Manafort and PapaD indictments, except Tea Pain don't believe in coincidences.
3) Remember, PapaD was a "proactively cooperatin'" witness for Mueller, wearin' a wire. Another news report confirmed a member of Trump's Nat Security was caught lyin' to the FBI. Most likely more fruit from the PapaD arrest.
4) Let's do the math. Flynn has flipped and is providin' dirt big time on the big fish, particularly Jared Kushner. So the next round of indictments will look something like this...
a. 4 members of National Security team.
b. Mike Flynn
c. Icin' on the cake - Jared Kushner
6) So, Mueller's next bombin' run should include a minimum of 6 juicy indictments, for a total of 9 to date. Trump will commit a number of unforced errors under this pressure, particular if the charges include Obstruction of Justice.
7) The White House will switch to white-hot mania mode and things will start happenin' fast. As a matter fact, the longer Mueller waits, the worse things will be for Trump. Have faith, the heavens are about to fall on the Trump administration.
JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." abcn.ws/2AhU3Iq
JUST IN: Michael Flynn issues statement following plea: "My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions." abcn.ws/2BzeGyd
Joy Blowhard was all giddy on her moron show and spewed that same fake news as if this was the nail in Trump's coffin. There really isn't any kind of real journalism from the left these days... they are just trying to create a story that doesn't exist and the sheeple keep lapping it up. Pretty funny to watch.
ramage wrote: SC,
Your post is lengthy and requires a point by point rebuttal. I will del with the video and if necessary the other posts. Most importantly the ABC reporter, Brian Ross
has admitted now that his reporting was in error (to be generous). (By the Way this is the same ABC reporter who denigrated a Colorado citizen, a Tea Party member, as being the James Holmes who was the shooter in the Holmes case .)
Posting multiple references to the liberal media does nothing to advance your position. Please clarify your postings with actual facts.
What Brian Ross did was a heroic act in the eyes of the left, just like when Dan Rather made up that BS about Bush. The goal is to create fury in the minds of brain dead drones with Trump Derangement Syndrome... and obviously, it works.
FredHayek wrote: ABC News just suspended the correspondent who had the details wrong about the Flynnn story. #fakenews indeed which caused the stock market to fsll 200 points. Professional press? Act like a bunch of cheerleaders for the Democrat Party or sexual bullies like Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose.
WASHINGTON — When President Trump fired his national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in February, White House officials portrayed him as a renegade who had acted independently in his discussions with a Russian official during the presidential transition and then lied to his colleagues about the interactions.
But emails among top transition officials, provided or described to The New York Times, suggest that Mr. Flynn was far from a rogue actor. In fact, the emails, coupled with interviews and court documents filed on Friday, showed that Mr. Flynn was in close touch with other senior members of the Trump transition team both before and after he spoke with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, about American sanctions against Russia.
While Mr. Trump has disparaged as a Democratic “hoax” any claims that he or his aides had unusual interactions with Russian officials, the records suggest that the Trump transition team was intensely focused on improving relations with Moscow and was willing to intervene to pursue that goal despite a request from the Obama administration that it not sow confusion about official American policy before Mr. Trump took office.