2020 Presidential Candidates

03 Apr 2019 13:54 #11 by homeagain
SO-O-O, there is part of my mind (without doing the deep dive) that says '' wouldn't it be a "solid" if a gay guy or a woman of color was elevated to the HIGHEST honor of our nation'':grouphug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: parkcobound, Rmapp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2019 14:08 #12 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: SO-O-O, there is part of my mind (without doing the deep dive) that says '' wouldn't it be a "solid" if a gay guy or a woman of color was elevated to the HIGHEST honor of our nation'':grouphug:

YEA. Jessie Smollett for President.

03 Apr 2019 14:17 #13 by Blazer Bob
Sarah was in the fertilized egg business. She had several hundred young pullets and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

She kept records and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so she bought some tiny bells and attached them to her roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so she could tell from a distance which rooster was performing. Now, she could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

Sarah's favourite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen but, this morning she noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all! When she went to investigate, she saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To Sarah's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job, and walk on to the next one.

Sarah was so proud of old Butch, she entered him in a Show and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Peace Prize" they also awarded him the "Pulletsurprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention?

Vote carefully in the next election. You can't always hear the bells.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pony Soldier, parkcobound, Rmapp

03 Apr 2019 14:50 #14 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: SO-O-O, there is part of my mind (without doing the deep dive) that says '' wouldn't it be a "solid" if a gay guy or a woman of color was elevated to the HIGHEST honor of our nation'':grouphug:

YEA. Jessie Smollett for President.

:jumpinwine: you're so funny......

04 Apr 2019 09:53 #15 by homeagain
Inclined to do a deep dive on HARRIS.....on the R'S SIDE......Mark Cuban once stated he
was thinking if he could do some good....he'd consider it,but that was awhile back....I watch
SHARK TANK with keen interest….love watching how the financial minds work.....altho Cuban has a BIG ego, he also has a BIG heart....jmo

04 Apr 2019 13:19 #16 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
SC,
You might want to merge the Biden and Presidential candidates threads, in that responses to both overlap

04 Apr 2019 13:34 #17 by driver8
IMHO, Bernie and Joe need to go, there is a lot of young blood that are policy centric and seem to have some good idea's. Just say NO to the septuagenarians!

Really tho, I think Bernie is full of it. He is only a D when it ebenfits HIM.... not cool Bern, not cool.

04 Apr 2019 16:17 #18 by ScienceChic

ramage wrote: SC,
You might want to merge the Biden and Presidential candidates threads, in that responses to both overlap

I would rather not as this thread was started, and intended, to cover all of the candidates in one place (though I've been remiss in adding the newly declared candidates to the OP, too much on my plate at the moment I'm afraid). As I stated in the original post, if anyone wanted to start a separate thread about any particular candidate, they were more than welcome to.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Apr 2019 08:49 #19 by homeagain
Charlamagne Tha god...…..HIPHOP host of talk show has had MOST of the D'S on his
show....The old white rich MALE mob,altho invited, have declined so far. WHY would that be?

This individual is intelligent, articulate and sensitive and has made common sense a cause.

He is straight up and ALSO accurate in his perception of this nation's troubles....thru the black experience. The R'S are remiss in NOT participating....jmo

16 Apr 2019 08:14 #20 by homeagain
Just saw the interview with "Pete''......3rd on the list, it would be a stunner if he solidified his
base and platform......a dark horse drilling down on the democratic duel....B)

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds