2020 Presidential Candidates

14 Jun 2019 10:35 #91 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
I should have added that to qualify, candidates had to average 1% in at least three of a billion major polls conducted this cycle, or collect 65,000 individual contributions.
Maybe my request for $1 for Bennet may have had some effect.
However, their overall polling average is still lagging: Bennet has .08% and Hick is in second to last place with .04%.
They are going to have to raise their Trump-bashing game to make the next cut.
Question that I would like to see: Bennet/Hickenlooper, what makes you a bettter qualified than Hickenlooper/Bennet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2019 14:54 #92 by ramage
Continuing the biographies of current democrat candidates
Attachments:

16 Jun 2019 11:06 #93 by homeagain
And your point is? We were ALL into some radical movement back then.....that was when we
thought we could actually change the world....and banded together to boldly go forward.

16 Jun 2019 14:52 #94 by ramage
WHO are the WE "that were ALL into some radical movement back then?" What RADICAL MOVEMENT were YOU involved in?

16 Jun 2019 16:59 #95 by homeagain

ramage wrote: WHO are the WE "that were ALL into some radical movement back then?" What RADICAL MOVEMENT were YOU involved in?

www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-...to-protect-president

remember IRAN/CONTRA and BUSH??? go back in time and review the political atmosphere in that era.

16 Jun 2019 21:56 #96 by ramage
ONCE again: WHO are the WE "that were ALL into some radical movement back then?" What RADICAL MOVEMENT were YOU involved in?"
You were NOT involved with any RADICAL MOVEMENT. Just say so. Remember IRAN/ CONTRA and BUSH. Is that the BEST you can do?????

16 Jun 2019 22:24 #97 by Blazer Bob
Attachments:

17 Jun 2019 17:45 #98 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

ramage wrote: ONCE again: WHO are the WE "that were ALL into some radical movement back then?" What RADICAL MOVEMENT were YOU involved in?"
You were NOT involved with any RADICAL MOVEMENT. Just say so. Remember IRAN/ CONTRA and BUSH. Is that the BEST you can do?????

Straight forward answers not possible here most of the time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jun 2019 14:31 #99 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: :P

MORE appropriate anthem....''4 dead in OHIO''.....that would be my age of political awareness.
It was after that I started to REALLY view the world outside of myself. Altho I was not a rabid
rioter,I started reading more and listening to the masses......NIXON'S notorious reign, when it became apparent Impeachment movement was massive and could not be denied....REGAN'S
''TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS'' that did nothing for the middle class. BUSH's mission accomplished....and THEN I discovered the book ''Confession's of an economic hitman".....in my own small way, I attempted to "turn on a light, in a darken room.''... thru grass roots efforts and a conviction that ''that it was the right thing to do''.......A moral compass. So-o-o, in answer to your question....No, I did not go to jail or suffer injuries from a police beating, BUT I STOOD UP and was counted, I voiced my convictions.....and I still do so in the present.

18 Jun 2019 19:39 #100 by ramage
You state that you were not a RABID RIOTER, does that mean that you were a NON-RABID RIOTER? Don't take this personally, but I have a great deal of difficulty with the broad brush that you use . If you were involved in a RADICAL movement as you stated," WE ALL were", please tell us the group. DON'T blow smoke . Sen Blumenthal of Connecticut tried the same tactic with his statements about being in Viet Nam, please don't repeat his sins. I sincerely hope that you are not a 60's wannabe, whether serving in Viet Nam or protesting the U.S. involvement in that war, doing neither but now espousing one or the other.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds