PLAN B.....blantant illusion

30 Apr 2022 10:30 #121 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: The Dept. of Homeland Security has created a "Disinformation Governance Board". Can anyone say, "Ministry of Information".
Conservatives on Twitter are, as experts say, experiencing a huge number of new followers since Musk had his offer accepted.

Lots of coincidences , no doubt.

I keep losing more and more faith in my government. Every time I see a new spending package, I wonder how much "the big guy" will get from the beneficiaries. And how the press and the WH "Ministry of Truth" will cover for the kickbacks.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2022 20:40 #122 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion

FredHayek wrote:

ramage wrote: The Dept. of Homeland Security has created a "Disinformation Governance Board". Can anyone say, "Ministry of Information".
Conservatives on Twitter are, as experts say, experiencing a huge number of new followers since Musk had his offer accepted.

Lots of coincidences , no doubt.

I keep losing more and more faith in my government. Every time I see a new spending package, I wonder how much "the big guy" will get from the beneficiaries. And how the press and the WH "Ministry of Truth" will cover for the kickbacks.

It's scary and infuriating at the same time. Republicans should be compiling a list of communist tactics and preparing the commercials. BTW, I just joined Twitter.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 May 2022 16:03 #123 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion
Elon Musk has a droll sense of humor in addition to his superior intellect. Read this tweet and weap from laughing so hard.

Pranay Pathole
@PPathole
Replying to
@PPathole

@elonmusk
and
@Teslarati
Considering that your this tweet is the most liked tweet of all time, which is only liked/interacted by 2-2.5% of the entire Twitter user base, there's a high possibility that the number of fake/spam/bot accounts could be well over 50%
Quote Tweet

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
· Apr 27
Next I’m buying Coca-Cola to put the cocaine back in

18 May 2022 17:48 #124 by homeagain
www.menshealth.com/health/a39899459/elon...in-aspergers-autism/

DID U KNOW.......he announced it on SNL...Aspergers AFFLICTED.

18 May 2022 17:57 #125 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion
And Therefore??

Again please don't dive into the deep end of the pool unless you know how to swim.

19 May 2022 07:06 #126 by homeagain
AGAIN, the deep end is where u learn.......

www.webmd.com/brain/autism/features/autism-technical-smarts

Experts explain why some people with autism are good fits for technically demanding jobs.
By Martin Downs, MPH
From the WebMD Archives

The Internet can be a social paradise for high-functioning autistic people and people with Asperger's syndrome. Here, the nonverbal niceties of social interaction that they find so perplexing don't apply. People who might strike others as gauche in person often fit in perfectly well on Internet message boards.

GEE,TWITTER fits into this discussion very nicely...it isn't a far stretch to understand WHY OWNING
TWITTER is a goal for Elon....but he is fixated on the "bots"/algorithm issue,so when you step back and
survey the actions...U BEGIN TO SEE THE M.O......TELSA is also a telling project. (per the TED talk)

19 May 2022 08:32 #127 by Rick

homeagain wrote: GEE,TWITTER fits into this discussion very nicely...it isn't a far stretch to understand WHY OWNING
TWITTER is a goal for Elon....but he is fixated on the "bots"/algorithm issue,so when you step back and
survey the actions...U BEGIN TO SEE THE M.O......TELSA is also a telling project. (per the TED talk)

Tell us what the MO is, HA. Do you believe his intentions are of a nefarious or unAmerican nature? The proof is out there that Twitter is currently a highly politically biased platform that serves Democrats and liberals at the expense of everybody else who is not in that group.

If you understand his "MO", please share YOUR thoughts (please don't ask me to read someone else's opinion).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 May 2022 09:09 #128 by homeagain
"the Internet can be a social paradise for high-functioning autistic people and people with Asperger's" JMO,
Musk has a mindset that is brilliant,but erratic,.far sighted most people AREN'T...Elon eclipses the general populace BECAUSE his mind is wired in a different manner. U mis interpret the post, eclectic personalities
r unique,sometimes weird,but at other times flashing glimpses at what "could be"that OTHERS have dismissed. We NEED those outliers. The post was NOT political in nature ,it was an observation of how
innovation occurs.

19 May 2022 09:32 #129 by Rick
It's clearly obvious that Musk's mind works differently that the average human, but that's NOT what I was asking. You mentioned his "MO", so I'm just asking if you think his modus operandi is a positive and righteous one or if it's something more nefarious. I know how SC feels, but I've yet to get her full explanation of why his purchase of Twitter would be a bad thing, especially when you consider what Twitter is currently.

George Orwell

19 May 2022 09:46 #130 by homeagain
It is neither.....u can not quantify a quirky mental acuity. is just IS. putting things in 'BOXES" is blase.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds