PLAN B.....blantant illusion

19 May 2022 09:55 #131 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion
Ok, so I guess you are ok with Musk buying Twitter and don't think he's going to use the purchase for bad reasons? It's so hard to understand the intentions of your posts sometimes so I just want to have an accurate understanding of your opinion.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2022 10:36 #132 by homeagain
I do not have a expectation of the purchase,Elon believes in free speech.so he did something about it ,instead of bitching. .If he becomes a successful owner or fails miserable,I do NOT care. Soc.media is a piranha and Twitter is the top offender ,in my view. AGAIN, this site is the sole site I participate on,it is because I miss the mountains and STILL want to be a part of the mountain. NEXTDOOR,,which would be more relevant to my location, is truly NOT worth the effort.

18 Jan 2023 20:23 #133 by Rick
Here’s a fun fact for the recent Musk haters…

Elon Musk hasn’t been invited to the World Economic Forum since 2015. That’s one of the biggest clues as to who’s side he’s on.

Any fans of the WHO on this board?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jan 2023 22:14 - 18 Jan 2023 22:16 #134 by Rick
I actually meant WEF but the WHO is another sham organization that should be burned to ash… metaphorically speaking of course.

George Orwell

19 Jan 2023 07:18 #135 by homeagain
I AM CONFUSED...why my plan b topic has two threads running......unclear why plan b is HERE in this thread....OOPS?

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds