PLAN B.....blantant illusion

13 Apr 2022 21:39 #51 by Mary Scott
I just saw this this morning. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2022 06:55 #52 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I would love for Elon Musk to buy up Twitter and make it more equitable.

www.reuters.com/technology/view-elon-mus...-billion-2022-04-14/

41 billion bid TAKE OVER.......well now, let's play poker.

14 Apr 2022 06:57 #53 by homeagain

Mary Scott wrote: I just saw this this morning. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

\
OH GOOD, some levity to lessen the stress.......:P

14 Apr 2022 07:12 #54 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Sorry I couldn't figure out your answer... would you like to see Trump banned from Twitter permanently? If so, why?

I'm sorry, I thought the answer was thoughtful, to the point and DEAD ON....but, since SOME seem to be
confused or unable to read between the lines....HERE is a blunt reply....fine the s.o.b. (incrementally) EVERY TIME HE DEHUMANIZES A SUBJECT/PERSON.......AND ENFORCE THE FINE LEGALLY. FREE SPEECH
DOES NOT MEAN A FREE FOR ALL WITH NO HOLDS BARRED....(THE COURTS HAVE BEEN THRU THIS DEBACLE BEFORE,DO THE RESEARCH)

14 Apr 2022 07:21 #55 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: JMO.....u should ask SC,since SHE is in the thick of this trajectory......how does she set boundaries,create a
set of expectations and secure the site,so it is NOT overrun by hatred,lies and hard core extremism?

MY take.....permanent banning is reserved for posters like VL....inciting radical and raw methods of dehumanizing posters. FREE SPEECH comes with a heavy responsibility to KNOW that words r things.
and those "things" r real.

BOLDED... THE SENTENCE ANSWERS THE QUESTION ......i AM SORRY THAT COMPREHENSION IS
AN APPARENT PROBLEM......

14 Apr 2022 07:21 #56 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion

Rick wrote: Sorry I couldn't figure out your answer... would you like to see Trump banned from Twitter permanently? If so, why?

Yes Mary, that cartoon definitely fits here. :)

As for Elon buying Twitter, I say HELL YES! It's nice to have the richest man in the world on the side of freedom and against the communist scum that are trying to take it away.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Apr 2022 07:34 #57 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion
Elon Musk has made an offer to purchase Twitter.

"Elon Musk has made a bold move by offering to purchase 100% of Twitter for around $43 billion with a bid of $54.20.

According to an updated 13D filing read that Musk offered "to acquire all of the outstanding Common Stock of the Issuer not owned by the Reporting Person for all cash consideration valuing the Common Stock at $54.20 per share (which values the company around $43 billion)," warning Twitter management this is his "high price" and "if the deal doesn't work," he would "reconsider my position as a shareholder."
www.zerohedge.com/markets/best-and-final...y-twitter-5420-share

To me, the Musk-Twitter saga is a refreshing diversion from the Ukraine meme and the inflation meme that dominant the everyday news.

14 Apr 2022 07:39 #58 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion

homeagain wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought the answer was thoughtful, to the point and DEAD ON....but, since SOME seem to be
confused or unable to read between the lines....HERE is a blunt reply....fine the s.o.b. (incrementally) EVERY TIME HE DEHUMANIZES A SUBJECT/PERSON.......AND ENFORCE THE FINE LEGALLY. FREE SPEECH
DOES NOT MEAN A FREE FOR ALL WITH NO HOLDS BARRED....(THE COURTS HAVE BEEN THRU THIS DEBACLE BEFORE,DO THE RESEARCH)

Rather than forcing people to "read between the lines", why not just answer a direct question with a simple yes or no? Should Trump be banned, YES or NO? A non-answer tells me that your answer would be yes.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Apr 2022 08:14 #59 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: JMO.....u should ask SC,since SHE is in the thick of this trajectory......how does she set boundaries,create a
set of expectations and secure the site,so it is NOT overrun by hatred,lies and hard core extremism?

MY take.....permanent banning is reserved for posters like VL....inciting radical and raw methods of dehumanizing posters. FREE SPEECH comes with a heavy responsibility to KNOW that words r things.
and those "things" r real.

BOLDED... THE SENTENCE ANSWERS THE QUESTION ......i AM SORRY THAT COMPREHENSION IS
AN APPARENT PROBLEM......

I REPEAT.....IT WAS ANSWERED

14 Apr 2022 08:17 #60 by homeagain

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds