PLAN B.....blantant illusion

08 Mar 2022 19:03 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion
Of course it’s not on the list. Even if the masses believed our government and their climate change predictions, individual survival will always rank #1. This administration has gotten everything wrong for a full year and they wonder why there is zero trust.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Mar 2022 23:40 #32 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: why/??? GREED. "money does not change people,it only exposes them"...

It is not greed to not want your population to freeze to death.

14 Mar 2022 15:58 #33 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PLAN B.....blantant illusion
Elon Musk has challenged Putin to single combat. A gesture to be sure, but one that is appreciated. More importantly his Starlink Internet connection( full disclosure: we are on the waiting list for Starlink here in Pine) appears to be the only way that Ukrainians can interact.
Hate him, Love him, or be ignorant of him, he is dynamic.

14 Mar 2022 21:48 #34 by FredHayek
I don't know why Elon Musk gets so much hate, maybe because he is a free thinker?

Personally I want to see Elon battle Vlad. Best PPV ever.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Mar 2022 08:31 #35 by Rick
That's exactly why Fred. He's smart enough to know that we can't convert to 'green' energy if the country is too broke to survive. The left hates it when inconvenient math gets in the way of their forced utopia.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Mar 2022 07:16 #36 by homeagain
actually,Musk is eclectic ,brilliant and will have a VERY large influence in the future.....My question...HOW is the challenge constructed? A sword duel at sunrise? a "fight club"knock down, a chess game of intellect?

04 Apr 2022 11:58 #37 by Rick
It appears that Mr Musk may also understand the danger of our country losing more of our 1st amendment rights, taken by leftists like Zuckerberg and Dorsey. Musk just bought a ton of Twitter stock and now owns more than anyone, including commie Dorsey.

He understands that we will bankrupt ourselves by forcing the end of fossil fuels and we are headed for authoritarian government rule if we are not allowed to speak freely on platforms that are supposed to be disconnected from government, but are now being used as political weapons by banning speech they don't agree with.

I don't know what his intentions are, but I hope it results in more speech and less cancelling. I'd love to see Trump allowed back on Twitter, just to watch the fireworks and exploding heads.

George Orwell

04 Apr 2022 13:57 #38 by FredHayek
Twitter stock has risen after Musk's purchase so he has already made back his money. I hope he restores Trump's account and other right wingers who have been silenced by Twitter's partisan gatekeepers.

05 Apr 2022 12:14 #39 by FredHayek
Now Elon Musk has been asked to join the Twitter board of directors. Hopefully he makes Twitter a more equitable platform and restores locked out conservative accounts.

05 Apr 2022 14:43 #40 by Rick
Too bad he can't spend enough money to create a balanced public school system that can't indoctrinate children into being leftist America haters and victims.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds