Biden's Border "Victory"

06 Feb 2024 15:04 #61 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden's Border "Victory"

ramage wrote: "Show me you work" sound like show me yours I'll show you mine from junior HS. Briefly, Slo Joe told Ukraine if you don't fire the investigator you won't get the billion+ from the U.S. Is that clear enough for you:?
As to the Russian goals. What makes you think that they want to conquer Ukraine other than the provinces that voted to be part of the Russia?
Stop with the simplistic WWII analogy.. Why stop there? What about WWI?
Do you have any comprehension as to what would be required for a Russian offense other than the SMO?
I don't think so. You simply show that you are only able to parrot MSM talking points. Do you have any independent thoughts?

"Show your work" is an effort to get you to actually provide facts, links, etc.to support your position. You don't usually do that, so that is why I request it from you. And Fred. And Rick.

So, you know, prove to me your allegations about President Biden. (and you know that you're not doing yourself any service by continually referring to Biden as "Slo Joe." It really doesn't foster any sort of discussion, but hey, you be you.)

You really don't think that Putin is looking to expand his empire? An interesting, if not ignorant, position. What is to stop him from invading any other country? And it's not a simplistic WW2 analogy, that's exactly how England appeased Hitler when he invaded Poland in 1939. Everyone looked the other way and let him take it without fighting.

It's just precious that you think I'm parroting talking points from any stream media source, when it is the conservatives on this site who regularly spew conservative (FOX News) daily talking points. So precious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2024 15:04 #62 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden's Border "Victory"
Kooobookie take your time in answering.
Do repeat why should the US continue to fund Ukraine? Is it because that they won't be able to fund the salaries and pensions of Ukrainians or is it is to make sure the the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) in the U.S. is wil be funded?
Looking forward to your response.

06 Feb 2024 15:05 #63 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's Border "Victory"

Now not only Denver and Boulder, but now Lakewood as Denver suburbs get taken over by the Democrats.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

06 Feb 2024 15:05 #64 by koobookie
Oh, Ramage, I've already given my answer in this thread. You can search for it, sweetie.

06 Feb 2024 15:13 #65 by FredHayek
This monstrosity of a bill not only gives 80 billion to Ukraine for fighting Russians, it gives seven billion to pay Ukrainian bureaucrats. (Talk about buying government officials. "You know who signs your paycheck, Ivan?")

06 Feb 2024 15:16 #66 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: This monstrosity of a bill not only gives 80 billion to Ukraine for fighting Russians, it gives seven billion to pay Ukrainian bureaucrats. (Talk about buying government officials. "You know who signs your paycheck, Ivan?")

I thought it was 60 billion to Ukraine. Do you have a link for your assertion? I'd like to read that.

06 Feb 2024 16:20 #67 by FredHayek

You are correct! It is only 60 billion to Ukraine's armed forces. (This time, tens of billions were sent before this bill.)

And meanwhile we are invaded by millions of illegal aliens every year President Biden remains in office. 16 million if he gets two complete terms? Or will it be 20 million because he doesn't have to worry about getting reelected after November.

Attachments:

06 Feb 2024 16:37 #68 by koobookie
People seeking asylum. Some come through ports of entry. Some cross the border illegally.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." It's a call to action, urging people to come to America and to build a new life here. That's what these immigrants are seeking.

Still, if it's such a crisis, why can't Congress deal with this issue?
Why did Republicans kill the bill they worked on, in a bi-partisan manner, for four months?

Answer: They want to leave the issue of immigration open as a political agenda item to exploit, rather than solving a problem they insist is a crisis.

06 Feb 2024 17:00 #69 by FredHayek

Seems the position of Team Biden has evolved.

Attachments:

06 Feb 2024 20:28 - 06 Feb 2024 20:45 #70 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden's Border "Victory"
I will be quick, as the plane is nearing Denver. Slo Joe's statements with regard to withholding funds from Ukraine unless the prosecutor looking into Burisma , are well documented in the MSM. Sorry if you computer skills are such that you cannot find that information. My 8 y.o. granddaughter can help.

Second, Russia has never stated that conquering Ukraine, the entire country is its goal. The Eastern oblasts are Russian, the Western are Polish, Romanian and Hungarian. All of whom are interested in retaking territory that was usurped at the end of WWII.

This comment for you is precious.
You really don't think that Putin is looking to expand his empire? An interesting, if not ignorant, position. What is to stop him from invading any other country? And it's not a simplistic WW2 analogy, that's exactly how England appeased Hitler when he invaded Poland in 1939. Everyone looked the other way and let him take it without fighting.

Do you realize that you use the very argument that you disparage? .i..e. a WWII analogy
Do you know anything about the European front in WWII? I would be happy to share the information with you.
Let's start with something simple why would Russia want to invade any other country? Are you knowledgeable of Sec of State Baker stating that NATO would not expand beyond the Germany border?
Do an internet search.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds