Should certains Christmas Carols be banned from schools?

20 Nov 2010 14:48 #31 by dummy up
No brainer for me , Public $ no religious message. Do what you conservatives want, just pay for it yourself. Why should I pay for your religious message?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2010 14:58 #32 by Grady
Why the hell do Libs always bring up Kwanzaa anyway? :bash It’s nothing more than a made up wannabe holiday.

20 Nov 2010 15:07 #33 by The Viking
rofllol rofllol I just found a video of Scruffy, Dummy Up, LJ, VL and a couple others singing Christmas Carols. Actually I think that is Scruffy directing it. rofllol rofllol

[youtube:hp3o4g2l]
[/youtube:hp3o4g2l]

20 Nov 2010 15:12 #34 by The Viking
Love Larry the Cable Guy and his PC Christmas story. This is too funny!! And the funniest part is how the politically correct and anti Christian Americans don't even realize how stupid they look and how many people laugh at them for trying to PC Christmas. They are made jokes of every day!

[youtube:3dr4kjj4]
[/youtube:3dr4kjj4]

20 Nov 2010 15:28 #35 by Wayne Harrison
That video is about Santa Claus, Viking, not the Christmas Story of the Manger. Some people confuse a Santa Claus Christmas with a Jesus was born in a manger Christmas. And yes, Viking, there is a Santa Claus.

I'm not sure what it has to do with Christmas carols in the schools. But it does bring up the non-religious observance of Christmas and the many great Christmas songs that aren't religious. My favorite is "The Christmas Song" (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..").

[youtube:31tqnro3]
[/youtube:31tqnro3]

20 Nov 2010 15:33 #36 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote: Love Larry the Cable Guy and his PC Christmas story. This is too funny!! And the funniest part is how the politically correct and anti Christian Americans don't even realize how stupid they look and how many people laugh at them for trying to PC Christmas. They are made jokes of every day!

It's very simple, Viking. I am not anti-religion. Just keep it to yourself and do not force it on me or my family.

Do you know how stupid you look by continually claiming that I am anti-Christian? I've made it very clear that everyone is free to worship however they want, just don't make me do it your way.

Okay?

20 Nov 2010 15:35 - 20 Nov 2010 15:37 #37 by daisypusher

Pineguy wrote: That video is about Santa Claus, Viking, not the Christmas Story of the Manger.

It seemed like that video was a satire of political correctness, IMO.

20 Nov 2010 15:37 #38 by Batifa Zaxo
Scruffy, you are right to your feelings. I agree with you, viking looks foolish with his god and his holy day in december. No force on any family.

20 Nov 2010 15:40 #39 by ckm8
You don't seem to get that even including a Christmas/Easter break is a huge concession to your superstitions. Why should all kids stop learning just to accomodate your rituals? A semester break? Fine- you've already has your beliefs shoulder their way into our lives, why do you think you have the right to have them front and center in every damned thing we do?

20 Nov 2010 15:42 #40 by Scruffy

Batifa Zaxo wrote: Scruffy, you are right to your feelings. I agree with you, viking looks foolish with his god and his holy day in december. No force on any family.

Tell us, camel-whipper, what holidays do Muslims celebrate? What songs do they sing? Using Viking's logic, we should incorporate those into our public schools.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds