Should certains Christmas Carols be banned from schools?

21 Nov 2010 00:33 #81 by PrintSmith

Scruffy wrote: Once again, and this time, with feeling:

It's not about being offended. Sing your songs, blare them over the loudspeakers in HobbyLobby, show your faith any way you want, just don't force it on those who don't want it.

I was unaware that one could be forced to sing in tempo and on key to any song at all. Perhaps if you find them offensive you can just request that your children not be included so that they won't be tarnished by participating in the diversity of religious beliefs that are represented in this nation. Oh, that's right, I forgot. Progressives only want their selected choices of diversity to be included in the diversity that is practiced. True, total, and inclusive diversity is not to be permitted. Oh the horror of horrors would come crashing down if diversity was inclusive of Christianity instead of excluding it entirely. Society as we know it would cease to exist if we included in the pageantry of Winter Festival songs the Christian Christmas ones, the Jewish Hanukka songs, the secular Christmas songs and a selection of others. How dare the public education system educate our children in the knowledge of the diversity of cultural winter celebrations. That simply must not be allowed under any circumstances!! :nono:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2010 07:16 #82 by outdoor338

21 Nov 2010 08:13 #83 by LadyJazzer

PrintSmith wrote:

It's not about being offended. Sing your songs, blare them over the loudspeakers in HobbyLobby, show your faith any way you want, just don't force it on those who don't want it.

I was unaware that one could be forced to sing in tempo and on key to any song at all. Perhaps if you find them offensive you can just request that your children not be included so that they won't be tarnished by participating in the diversity of religious beliefs that are represented in this nation. Oh, that's right, I forgot. Progressives only want their selected choices of diversity to be included in the diversity that is practiced. True, total, and inclusive diversity is not to be permitted. Oh the horror of horrors would come crashing down if diversity was inclusive of Christianity instead of excluding it entirely. Society as we know it would cease to exist if we included in the pageantry of Winter Festival songs the Christian Christmas ones, the Jewish Hanukka songs, the secular Christmas songs and a selection of others. How dare the public education system educate our children in the knowledge of the diversity of cultural winter celebrations. That simply must not be allowed under any circumstances!! :nono:

You want some cheese with that whine?

21 Nov 2010 08:29 #84 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

You want some cheese with that whine?

Meds LJ!!! Meds!!! You have got to stop forgetting them!

Why do you even post on a topic if you have nothing to contribute?

21 Nov 2010 09:23 #85 by serenity
This is not a progressive, liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, Independent, Tea Party, etc. issue. Can't there be a discussion without labeling???

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

21 Nov 2010 09:50 #86 by major bean
I just read the short bio of Madalyn Murray O'Hair given at Wikipedia. Her life is a mirror of most liberals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madalyn_Murray_O'Hair

Regards,
Major Bean

21 Nov 2010 10:07 #87 by LadyJazzer
That's a lie, since most liberals are not atheists... But you go ahead with your delusion anyway.

21 Nov 2010 10:23 #88 by major bean
Followers are judged by the leader.

Regards,
Major Bean

21 Nov 2010 10:36 #89 by LadyJazzer
Thanks for another irrelevant and idiotic comment... I expect no less. Since O'Hare was not the "leader" of "most liberals" (in fact, a very tiny percentage of "libruls"), you have fun with your delusion.

21 Nov 2010 10:45 #90 by major bean
LJ, time to wake up. You must be too young to know how the liberal movement came about. O'Hair was one of the original wackos who started our modern liberal/anti-religious movement. Before O'Hair there was nothing. All who follow are her spawn.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds