Should certains Christmas Carols be banned from schools?

20 Nov 2010 17:51 - 20 Nov 2010 17:56 #61 by outdoor338
:cartman: :lame: :coldwind: :SP3 :SP1 :bs: Merry Christmas CKM, may the Joy of this Christmas season be wonderful for you and your entire family, from a taxpayer that supports our public schools and teachers, and promotes Christmas programs in public schools! :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2010 17:52 #62 by major bean
ckm8, you sound bitter.

Regards,
Major Bean

20 Nov 2010 18:22 #63 by ckm8
Not at all. I happily participate in my familys holiday rituals without demanding that you do the same. For whatever reason you wish to force everyone to conform to your own vision. I'd say you're the bitter one, angry that everyone doesn't wish to spend the holidays doing exactly what you think is proper.

20 Nov 2010 18:30 #64 by major bean
You specialty is gymnastics, isn't it? Twist and squirm things around. For feeble minded people this might work, but in the world of grownups your tactic is quite obvious.

Regards,
Major Bean

20 Nov 2010 19:01 #65 by ckm8
No squirming here. My position is clear. Everybody should be free to practice their religion in their church, in their homes, in their private lives. No one should be forced to conform to anothers religion in their school, in their workplace, in their government. I'll work as hard to make sure our nation is never subjected to religious law whether Christian, Sharia or FSM.

20 Nov 2010 19:07 #66 by outdoor338
losing battle for you ckm, many of us will fight against liberals taking away people's rights to worship anywhere they want, no matter how PC they think it is!

20 Nov 2010 19:11 #67 by Wayne Harrison

many of us will fight against liberals taking away people's rights to worship anywhere they want

Wow, you finally came around, outdoor. I'm impressed.

You've changed your mind about the Muslim-Americans who want to worship near Ground Zero in New York City, because it's their right to worship anywhere they want. Good job!

And you're finally OK with Muslim-Americans putting down prayer rugs three times a day in school, both teachers and students? Good for you!

20 Nov 2010 19:18 #68 by outdoor338
sure pine, they can put their prayer rugs on I-70 and pray away, of course during the busy times, and why not join them, i'm sure we can all come up with a rug just for you! Since you support terrorists! Or is it comrade Way**? rofllol rofllol :woo hoo:

20 Nov 2010 19:21 #69 by Wayne Harrison
Spin, skippy, spin.

I don't support terrorists. Never have. Never will.

20 Nov 2010 19:30 #70 by outdoor338
wow..very original Pine, love it when you copy me, since you can't come up with your own thoughts, well grandpa pine, you better hit the sack, its past your bedtime of 6:30 PM. You better get your 10 hours of sleep, so you will not be cranky at the breakfast tomorrow. :Snooze :ZZZ :countsheep: :indifferent: :PacifyBaby:

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds