Republicans block path to citizenship for young illegals

21 Dec 2010 12:13 #101 by outdoor338
I thought a main stream journalist could act like an adult, I guess not...but, love seeing wayne getting obsessed with many of us republicans..like sticking a finger in his eye, just present facts and wayner spins like a top...weeeeee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 12:20 #102 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: I thought a main stream journalist could act like an adult, I guess not...but, love seeing wayne getting obsessed with many of us republicans..like sticking a finger in his eye, just present facts and wayner spins like a top...weeeeee

I can see his Christmas tree balls still sitting on his shoulder. The ignore button is his foreskin.

21 Dec 2010 12:28 #103 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: Now that's funny, good one RT..

21 Dec 2010 12:35 #104 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: :yeahthat: Now that's funny, good one RT..

:biggrin:

21 Dec 2010 15:00 #105 by EddieWess

Nmysys wrote: What part of ILLEGAL don't Liberals understand?

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand.

Ask any prosecuting attorney about intent. A person cannot commit a crime without the intent to do so. Intent must be proved in order to convict. Intent is always one of the legal elements of a crime.

I do not think an 18 month old baby brought to this country by its parents ever intended to come here and, as you might say, abuse our system etc.

21 Dec 2010 15:13 #106 by Grady

EddieWess wrote:

Ask any prosecuting attorney about intent. A person cannot commit a crime without the intent to do so. Intent must be proved in order to convict. Intent is always one of the legal elements of a crime.

I do not think an 18 month old baby brought to this country by its parents ever intended to come here and, as you might say, abuse our system etc.

That may be true, but the 35 year old illegal who came here as a kid 25 years ago, and never made an attempt to become legal, is showing intent.

Besides you can be charged with a crime with out first having intent, happens all the time.

21 Dec 2010 19:18 #107 by EddieWess

Grady wrote:

EddieWess wrote:

That may be true, but the 35 year old illegal who came here as a kid 25 years ago, and never made an attempt to become legal, is showing intent.

Besides you can be charged with a crime with out first having intent, happens all the time.

I have heard many stories about children of "illegals" who didn't know they were not here legally until they tried to get a job or register for college and student loans. A lot of these kids have no recollection of their "homeland" they have always considered themselves Americans.

The compassionate right my eye!

21 Dec 2010 19:22 #108 by ckm8

residenttroll wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: :yeahthat: Now that's funny, good one RT..

:biggrin:

rofllol You guys are mighty enamored of another guys junk.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds