Republicans block path to citizenship for young illegals

20 Dec 2010 15:38 #61 by PrintSmith

PrestoChango wrote: In addition.. unless the employer knows they are illegal and pays them under the table, they usually use a fake ID with a fake Social Security number (or someone else's SS number).

So the money that is taken out of their paycheck to pay state and federal taxes, and for Social Security is probably never claimed by most of them them (some are dumb enough to try anclaim a refund on a fake SS number!)

So most of that money stays in the government coffer. It is never refunded. It would be going away, too.

I don't think there's a "right" solution to this problem. I'm not aware of any other country that allows illegals to gain citizenship this way.

Not true at all Wayne. Remember the gal up in Buck's district that was helping the illegals get their taxes back knowing all the while they were likely illegal aliens? Not only getting the money they paid in taxes back mind you, but getting money refunded above and beyond the amount that had been paid in. Remember how the court ruled that the right to privacy of the illegal alien had been violated and how the progressives used that decision to say that Buck had no understanding of the Constitution? You think that one gal is the only person in the nation getting tax money back for illegal aliens? If so, I have some ocean front property in Nevada, eligible for pacific coastal salmon grants, that is up for sale........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Dec 2010 15:45 #62 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Christ, some of you people would pee on a widow woman’s firewood.

No wonder I'm an atheist... What passes for christians, at least on this forum, is revolting beyond belief.

Boys and Girls, here's an example of a nut job.

20 Dec 2010 15:47 #63 by archer

residenttroll wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Christ, some of you people would pee on a widow woman’s firewood.

No wonder I'm an atheist... What passes for christians, at least on this forum, is revolting beyond belief.

yep, LJ is right on, most of the so-called Christians here are nut jobs. Are you including yourself RT?

20 Dec 2010 15:59 - 20 Dec 2010 16:00 #64 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

yep, LJ is right on, most of the so-called Christians here are nut jobs. Are you including yourself RT?

Why the labels? I thought liberals didn't believe in labels...they were open-minded and inclusive to all sides of a subject?

20 Dec 2010 15:59 #65 by Wayne Harrison

PrintSmith wrote:

PrestoChango wrote: So the money that is taken out of their paycheck to pay state and federal taxes, and for Social Security is probably never claimed by most of them them (some are dumb enough to try and claim a refund on a fake SS number!)

Not true at all Wayne. Remember the gal up in Buck's district that was helping the illegals get their taxes back knowing all the while they were likely illegal aliens?

So, based on evidence in Weld County, you are stating as fact that ALL illegals in the U.S. file for refunds (since you did say my guess was "not at all true") and you called them "likely illegal aliens?"

Emphasis on my previous post is mine.

20 Dec 2010 15:59 #66 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I was...

20 Dec 2010 16:02 #67 by Grady

PrintSmith wrote:

PrestoChango wrote: In addition.. unless the employer knows they are illegal and pays them under the table, they usually use a fake ID with a fake Social Security number (or someone else's SS number).

So the money that is taken out of their paycheck to pay state and federal taxes, and for Social Security is probably never claimed by most of them them (some are dumb enough to try anclaim a refund on a fake SS number!)

So most of that money stays in the government coffer. It is never refunded. It would be going away, too.

I don't think there's a "right" solution to this problem. I'm not aware of any other country that allows illegals to gain citizenship this way.

Not true at all Wayne. Remember the gal up in Buck's district that was helping the illegals get their taxes back knowing all the while they were likely illegal aliens? Not only getting the money they paid in taxes back mind you, but getting money refunded above and beyond the amount that had been paid in. Remember how the court ruled that the right to privacy of the illegal alien had been violated and how the progressives used that decision to say that Buck had no understanding of the Constitution? You think that one gal is the only person in the nation getting tax money back for illegal aliens? If so, I have some ocean front property in Nevada, eligible for pacific coastal salmon grants, that is up for sale........

PS you are correct.

We don't have to start deporting illegals, just cut off their source of funding, no jobs, no welfare, no benefits for being an illegal. Eventually they will find their way back across the borders. A good place to start is to start deporting illegals after they have served their time for their crime.

There are plenty of legal means for people to come here and become productive citizens, even for latinos. It’s not cheap, it’s not easy, and it takes some time, but isn’t the title of US Citizen worth the effort?

20 Dec 2010 16:02 #68 by Residenttroll returns

PrestoChango wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

PrestoChango wrote: So the money that is taken out of their paycheck to pay state and federal taxes, and for Social Security is probably never claimed by most of them them (some are dumb enough to try and claim a refund on a fake SS number!)

Not true at all Wayne. Remember the gal up in Buck's district that was helping the illegals get their taxes back knowing all the while they were likely illegal aliens?

So, based on evidence in Weld County, you are stating as fact that ALL illegals in the U.S. file for refunds (since you did say my guess was "not at all true") and you called them "likely illegal aliens?"

Emphasis on my previous post is mine.

I know for an absolute fact that illegals get refund checks from the U.S. Treasury....and they are not small checks either....

20 Dec 2010 16:04 #69 by Residenttroll returns

Just another attempt of the left guerrillas to neutralize the dissenting opinion.

20 Dec 2010 16:08 #70 by Travelingirl

Since when did being a Christian mean being a doormat? Like someone said a while back - we'll bless the bus and send 'em back!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds