Republicans block path to citizenship for young illegals

21 Dec 2010 06:23 - 21 Dec 2010 08:35 #91 by outdoor338

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 08:30 #92 by BearMtnHIB
Illegal workers claim several dependants or claim "exempt" on the paperwork that gets filed to the IRS. The employers therefore- do not remove any money from their paycheck for social security or taxes.

They may be using a stolen SSN - but that does not mean they contribute any money into the system. If you or I claimed too many dependants or claimed exempt on the paperwork - the IRS would catch up with us pretty quick.

All the illegal has to do is switch numbers - and do it all over again.

The idea that they contribute SS and payroll taxes is not true - and it does not take long for the word to get around about how to evade the tax system. There are shows on television now that explain how to do this- and also how to enroll in the entitlement system - and how to use medical facilities without paying. Check out the spanish language stations.

21 Dec 2010 08:34 #93 by outdoor338

SeasonsGreetings wrote: Nope, Mr. Troll.

Seasons Greetings. Want to see my Christmas tree balls?

Nope, we would need a microscope for that, no thanks, don't have time looking for a needle in a haystack :lol:

21 Dec 2010 10:29 #94 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote:

Nope, we would need a microscope for that, no thanks, don't have time looking for a needle in a haystack :lol:

Just use the microscope your wife uses. It's on her nightstand next to the bed.

21 Dec 2010 10:45 #95 by Residenttroll returns

That's two words not one. Christmas tree balls? Are you talking about those two round things resting on your shoulder?

21 Dec 2010 10:46 - 21 Dec 2010 10:55 #96 by outdoor338
Ok, wayne, so my wife gets attacked by you, yet your daughter gets a pass...

Wayne says "You or he can say anything you want about me -- it rolls right off me because you're both idiots -- but to bring my daughter into it, particularly in that context is sick and perverted."

Have anything to say wayne?

21 Dec 2010 10:47 #97 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote:

I can see the balls clearly - no microscope needed....it's those two round things resting on his shoulder.

21 Dec 2010 11:05 #98 by JusSayin

outdoor338 wrote: Ok, wayne, so my wife gets attacked by you, yet your daughter gets a pass...

Wayne says "You or he can say anything you want about me -- it rolls right off me because you're both idiots -- but to bring my daughter into it, particularly in that context is sick and perverted."

It's the same old double standard. Protect poor Whyne.

21 Dec 2010 11:08 #99 by Residenttroll returns

JusSayin wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: Ok, wayne, so my wife gets attacked by you, yet your daughter gets a pass...

It's the same old double standard. Protect poor Whyne.

The explains the foreskin near his Christmas tree balls that rest on his shoulder. - I've got it - protection.

21 Dec 2010 11:13 #100 by Wayne Harrison
This post was made by residenttroll who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by outdoor338 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by residenttroll who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by JusSayin who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Man I love getting them all roweled up.

It's like sticking a stick in an ant hill. They get mad and post like crazy...

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds