Republicans block path to citizenship for young illegals

20 Dec 2010 16:12 #71 by LadyJazzer
Oh, the so-called "christians" have already shown us all what they are about... "Revolting" is too nice a word, but it was the best one I could come up with that didn't involve profanity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Dec 2010 16:15 #72 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, the so-called "christians" have already shown us all what they are about... "Revolting" is too nice a word, but it was the best one I could come up with that didn't involve profanity.

Revolt is the right word...we are revolting to the sewage of thought you and others try to pass off as normal. Profanity shouldn't offend the profane.

20 Dec 2010 16:19 #73 by Wayne Harrison

Grady wrote: We don't have to start deporting illegals, just cut off their source of funding, no jobs, no welfare, no benefits for being an illegal. Eventually they will find their way back across the borders.

Of, they could just chose to stay here and support themselves through crime, instead of working for a living.

20 Dec 2010 16:24 #74 by Residenttroll returns

SeasonsGreetings wrote:
Of, they could just chose to stay here and support themselves through crime, instead of working for a living.

Are you speaking of the unemployed Americans or illegals?

20 Dec 2010 16:32 #75 by JusSayin

residenttroll wrote:

SeasonsGreetings wrote:

It’s referring to these fine American citizen wannnabes.

20 Dec 2010 16:45 #76 by Residenttroll returns

JusSayin wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

SeasonsGreetings wrote:

It’s referring to these fine American citizen wannnabes.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.... glad to see those fine outstanding criminals wanting to become American citizens.

20 Dec 2010 17:14 #77 by PrintSmith

SeasonsGreetings wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

PrestoChango wrote: So the money that is taken out of their paycheck to pay state and federal taxes, and for Social Security is probably never claimed by most of them them (some are dumb enough to try and claim a refund on a fake SS number!)

Not true at all Wayne. Remember the gal up in Buck's district that was helping the illegals get their taxes back knowing all the while they were likely illegal aliens?

So, based on evidence in Weld County, you are stating as fact that ALL illegals in the U.S. file for refunds (since you did say my guess was "not at all true") and you called them "likely illegal aliens?"

Emphasis on my previous post is mine.

Certainly not all, but I would offer up most since the means to do so is already known and easily available to them along with a plethora of organizations (ACORN, La Raza Unida and others) willing to help them do it. The illegal aliens in this nation have no fear of marching down our streets to demand what they believe they are entitled to in an effort to garner more support for another broad federal declaration of amnesty for them. Our own federal government is undertaking efforts aimed at preventing a sovereign state from protecting their borders and their citizens from financial loss by enforcing at the state level the laws enacted by the general government as the general government sits idly by and allows the states to suffer due to their inaction.

We've tried amnesty for illegal aliens once and all it brought us was a larger illegal alien population in the years after the amnesty was declared. It didn't work the first time, why would anyone think that a second round would produce a different result? Perhaps the better course is a different course this time around? One that actually is aimed at removing all the benefits of being an illegal alien instead of rewarding one for becoming an illegal alien? The more incentives of citizenship that are offered, the more incentives there are to become an illegal alien in the first place and bring the family along with you. We're talking about people up to age 35, people who would already be citizens under the last amnesty program if they had been here when it was declared. People who likely were not brought across the border as children without any say in the matter. We've already got untold millions of children who are citizens whose parents are not because of the bastardization of our 14th Amendment who are eligible for all of the social welfare programs that their parents, who are illegally residing here, are allowed to sign them up for and thus benefit directly from, even though their presence here violates our national sovereignty.

We are literally paying billions and billions of dollars every year to illegal aliens to take care of their anchor children who should not be citizens themselves which makes it easier for them to remain in this nation as illegal aliens. We've lowered their cost of living here by increasing the amount of money that flows through their hands through social welfare programs that the federal government should never have had a hand in to begin with.

Enough is enough. The first amnesty was brokered with the understanding that what is occurring now would not be allowed to happen. Before we broker another round of amnesty, the promises made in the first one have to be kept so that there is a chance that this next round will truly be the last round.

20 Dec 2010 17:29 #78 by Wayne Harrison

residenttroll wrote:

Your either fell for a photoshop hoax or are trying to put a photoshop hoax over on us.

The EXIF data embedded in this image reveals how and when it was created:

Software - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
DateTime - 2010:05:26 18:52:03

Note the date: May 26, 2010. Compare the billboard's message to that of a Letter to the Editor published in the Arizona Republic on the same day:

Here's an idea for a great billboard

May 26, 2010 12:00 AM

Arizona citizens should erect a billboard on northbound Interstate 10 just south of Casa Grande that says in Spanish: "Attention, illegal immigrants. Arizona does not welcome you. But Los Angeles loves you. Free housing. Free school. Free food. Free medical and hospital. No insurance costs nor taxes. Plentiful jobs. Turn left on 8 and follow your road to paradise."

- John Forster, Phoenix

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/social ... lboard.htm

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/arizona.asp

20 Dec 2010 17:33 #79 by Residenttroll returns
I never said it was real....who cares? The message is clear and accurate.

20 Dec 2010 17:44 #80 by Wayne Harrison
Clear and accurate to us, since we speak and read English.

Not so clear and accurate to illegals crossing the border who don't.

The sign should be in Spanish, if you think illegals are driving down the Interstate and can see it.

(I know they are smuggled down the Interstate, but I don't think they are sticking their heads up, reading all the signs in English)

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds