Do you Think Teachers Unions should be disbanded?

19 Feb 2011 22:08 #111 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: nice little tantrum viking, I don't believe a word of it. you have shown by your posts that it isn't the kids you care about it's getting back at those evil union members. Same as it isn't this nation the conservatives care about, it's getting revenge on Obama for having the audacity to get elected president. Yours is the party of hate and retribution, you all disgust me.

No comment from me. I just want to quote it so it will be easier for me to find the next time you attack all consevatives for gereralizing about liberals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Feb 2011 22:16 #112 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: nice little tantrum viking, I don't believe a word of it. you have shown by your posts that it isn't the kids you care about it's getting back at those evil union members. Same as it isn't this nation the conservatives care about, it's getting revenge on Obama for having the audacity to get elected president. Yours is the party of hate and retribution, you all disgust me.

No comment from me. I just want to quote it so it will be easier for me to find the next time you attack all consevatives for gereralizing about liberals.

:rofl

kindergarden time again.

19 Feb 2011 23:47 #113 by Mayhem
Just finished the docu/movie everyone here needs to see. Don't just watch the movie but watch all the extra features that the DVD has including the deleted scenes. See what these bastards in these unions have done to the children of this country over the past 40 years and how they obstruct those who are trying to make it better for the kids of today. If after you watch this show you don't conclude that there should be wall and a line of men with rifles in their future there is something wrong with your values. The Bible says an eye for an eye and what this filth have done is stolen 1000s of people's lives.

One school in the LA Unified school district has had 60, 000 kids pass through it in the past 4 decades. Over 40, 000 of them never graduated.

If that isn't a crime against humanity then there is no such thing.

http://www.waitingforsuperman.com/

[youtube:13ggkell]
[/youtube:13ggkell]

20 Feb 2011 08:52 #114 by outdoor338
Watched on the news as a medical professional signed people up for & handed out doctor ordered sick leave forms so they could stay stay away from work & protest. The young gal was asking the procedure and the doc told her all about how it wworked. The dishonesty & selfishness was apalling. These are the people Wisconsin entrusts their children's education and community safety to? Hope they get their fraud uncovered and they fire the lot of them...

20 Feb 2011 09:37 #115 by Blazer Bob
"While liberal writers wax romantic about a workers' uprising (former Labor Secretary Robert Reich wrote on Twitter "Wisconsin is spreading to Ohio -- America's microversion of Tunisia and Egypt. People are taking to the streets to get their rights"), what we're really seeing is the labor movement acting as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ ... -people-0# #ixzz1EWAWwMFW

20 Feb 2011 09:59 #116 by outdoor338

20 Feb 2011 14:49 #117 by Grady
If the teacher union are doing such a fine job, why is the US ranked so low in education.

see charts here
and here
Here is another one

20 Feb 2011 15:01 #118 by archer

neptunechimney wrote: "While liberal writers wax romantic about a workers' uprising (former Labor Secretary Robert Reich wrote on Twitter "Wisconsin is spreading to Ohio -- America's microversion of Tunisia and Egypt. People are taking to the streets to get their rights"), what we're really seeing is the labor movement acting as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ ... -people-0# #ixzz1EWAWwMFW

Why are you surprised that the Democratic party supports labor?.....they always have. It should be no more surprising than the Republican party supporting Tea Party rallies. Labor, unions, and the Democratic Party have been supportive of each other for decades......so what?

20 Feb 2011 15:29 #119 by Granny Bea
When do we start looking at the welfare of the students and not at our own political bigotry.
This should be about all students getting a good education. The unions where good when we needed to protect the workers.
Now they protect the unions.

20 Feb 2011 15:34 #120 by RenegadeCJ

archer wrote: Why are you surprised that the Democratic party supports labor?.....they always have. It should be no more surprising than the Republican party supporting Tea Party rallies. Labor, unions, and the Democratic Party have been supportive of each other for decades......so what?

Don't you realize tea party rallies are nothing more than citizens pushing back at a failed government?

Archer....what do you think about the movie "waiting for superman". I watched a show by one of the people in that (Cory Booker). He is a democrat. He is black. I support him with every sense of my being. He cares about the kids. Our schools are failing. Why aren't we doing something different. Because of the unions. Why should poor people be stuck with such a bad education?

Can you address this?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds