Do you Think Teachers Unions should be disbanded?

18 Feb 2011 15:09 #21 by Nmysys
But Outdoor that is a standard that the Left won't live up to. They are for the little man!!! They are for the common good of everyone, except when it threatens their side. IMO the teachers either should be fired or their pay docked for not showing up for work, but of course they have the protection of their UNION.

Jesse Jackson is now there. Imagine what that does for their cause.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 15:11 #22 by The Viking

outdoor338 wrote: Fire the wisconsin teachers who left their job for 3 days to protest. Get rid of them all..there are many good teachers waiting for a teaching job, here ya go...these teachers will buy homes, products from their new towns...union time is over!

I really hope they do all get fired and they hire teachers who really care about the kids and teaching more.

18 Feb 2011 15:17 #23 by archer
I get it now......we don't care really if our kids get a good education....only that they get a cheap education. Silly me, it's all about the money, not the education.....how did i miss that?

.....oh, and eliminating unions, because we don't like those stinkin unions so no one gets to have one.

18 Feb 2011 15:19 #24 by The Viking
A few million kids in the state, and 25,000 protestors. So which one does Obama back? Of course the big money Teachers Unions.

18 Feb 2011 15:21 #25 by The Viking

archer wrote: I get it now......we don't care really if our kids get a good education....only that they get a cheap education. Silly me, it's all about the money, not the education.....how did i miss that?

.....oh, and eliminating unions, because we don't like those stinkin unions so no one gets to have one.

Ummmm...... most incoherent staement of the day. No YOU are fighting against the kids having a good education. WE are fighting for the rights of the parents, kids and schools to be able to hire the best teachers out there for the kids instead of being stuck with underperforming ones due to being terured. How are you not getting this?

18 Feb 2011 15:23 #26 by The Viking
And now Jesse Jackson is fighting with the unions. Figures the libs would be on the side of that nutjob!

Jesse Jackson rallies protesters at Wis. Capitol

http://mail.aol.com/33222-111/aol-1/en- ... x&partId=5

18 Feb 2011 15:24 #27 by archer
hmmmmm....back when a small fraction of Egyptians were protesting for democracy, I thought the conservatives were behind them......you never voiced the opinion that it was such a small fraction of the country that we shouldn't back them.

18 Feb 2011 15:25 #28 by archer
viking, if jesse jackson came out in favor of God, you would worship the devil just to spite him.

18 Feb 2011 15:31 #29 by outdoor338
Let's see archer..obama didn't speak a word when the youth protested in Iran last year, he sat on the sidelines..these were youth who wanted the nutjob of Iran overthrown, they wanted freedom, while the youth in Egypt and muslim brotherhood protested..obama is asking the leader of Egypt to step down....the conservatives were behind the freedom loving young people in Iran, while obama was not!

18 Feb 2011 15:33 #30 by outdoor338
archer, if the devil ran as a liberal democrat, against God a republican..you would vote for the devil :Hotnews:

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds