Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

20 Jul 2020 04:05 #2391 by DrMike
Mustard Seed Faith

Today’s Scripture

“If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.”(Luke 17:6, NIV)

A mustard seed is a very small thing. But when it’s planted, it grows into a huge tree. In the same way, Jesus is saying that a little bit of faith can bring tremendous results! As a believer in Him, you already have enough faith on the inside of you to overcome any obstacle. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead actually dwells in you! It doesn’t matter if you grew up in church or not; it doesn’t matter what you know or don’t know, God wants to work in your life today. You may not see how, but all you have to do is believe God. With God, all things are possible. Do you have mustard seed faith?

The Bible says that faith without works is dead. When you have faith, your words and actions reflect it. Take a step of faith today and declare your trust in Him. Even if you don’t see how, declare that God is working behind the scenes in your life. As you act on your mustard seed faith, you’ll see it grow stronger and stronger, and you will live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, today I confess my trust and reliance on You. Thank You for depositing seeds of faith in my heart so that I can live in total victory. I believe that with You, all things are possible in Jesus’ name! Amen.”

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2020 07:31 #2392 by DrMike
Observe to Do

Today’s Scripture

“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall read [and meditate on] it day and night, so that you may be careful to do [everything] in accordance with all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will be successful.” (Joshua 1:8, AMP)

Did you know that when you speak the Word of God, it activates power in your life? In fact, this verse says to not let it depart from your mouth. In other words, keep speaking and confessing the Word of God—no matter what your circumstances seem like. When you keep God’s Word in your mind, heart and mouth, it empowers you to obey all that the Lord commands. Do you need strength today to overcome temptation? Do you need to be empowered to walk in love? Get the Word of God in your heart and declare what the Word of God says about your situation.

Declare that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Declare that you have God’s grace for all things. And notice what this verse says will happen when you are walking in obedience to God’s Word: The key to having abundance and success in every area of your life is found in the Word of God. As you continue to speak the Word of God, you will be empowered in every area of your life, and you will live the life of victory the Lord has in store!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your Word which gives me strength. Fill me with Your power so that I can obey Your commands. I bless You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

22 Jul 2020 03:24 #2393 by DrMike
Cast Your Cares

Today’s Scripture

“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7, NIV)

God cares so much about you today. Not only does He love and care about you, He cares about the things that concern you as well. If you have concerns, worry or anxiety about something in your life; finances, relationships, your job or anything else, know that your heavenly Father already has a plan to take care of those things for you. It’s a good plan, and He wants to show Himself strong on your behalf. The Scripture reminds us that the lilies of the field and the birds of the air are cared for, how much more will your heavenly Father take care of you?

Today, cast all of your anxiety on Him and choose to trust that He will take care of you. Refuse to dwell on your problems. Don’t let them steal your peace and joy any longer. Instead, meditate on His Word and declare His promises over your life. Cast your cares on Him because He cares for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, I choose today to cast my cares on You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I bless and magnify You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

23 Jul 2020 06:46 #2394 by DrMike
Delight in One Another

Today’s Scripture

“And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us...” (Ephesians 5:2, AMP)

Do you esteem and honor the people God has placed in your life? Sometimes it’s easy to take for granted your family and close friends, but it’s important to honor and value those around us. You are God’s representative in the earth, and when you proactively bless and encourage the people in your life, you are displaying God’s love for them. Not only are you showing God’s love to others, the Bible says that when you reach out to others, you are showing love for God.

Notice this verse doesn’t say, “Walk in love as long as everyone acts the way you want them to.” It doesn’t say, “Esteem others as long as they treat you right.” No, it simply says to “walk in love as Christ loved.”

There are no conditions to God’s love, and there should be no conditions to our love for others. Choose love today and watch God pour out His love and blessing on you in return!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, help me to love others today the way You love me. Show me how to be a blessing to the people You have placed in my life. I choose to honor You by honoring others today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

24 Jul 2020 05:51 #2395 by DrMike
Nothing Can Separate Us

Today’s Scripture

“For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38–39, KJV)

People may come and go from your life, but God is always with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. His love goes way beyond any human love you have ever experienced. Human love may be conditional, but God’s love is supernatural; it’s unconditional and knows no limits. There’s nothing you can do to earn His love and nothing you can do to stop His love.

The scripture tells us that His love is patient and kind; His love believes the best. His love redeems and restores you. No matter what you’ve been told or what you may think about yourself today, you are His most prized possession. There’s nothing that can separate you from His love! Remember, faith is activated by love. As you allow Him to flood you with His love, your faith will be ignited, and you’ll be empowered to live the abundant life He has for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for loving me and setting me free. Thank You for working in my life and restoring the broken places. Everything I have I surrender to You. Fill me with Your perfect love in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

27 Jul 2020 11:42 #2396 by DrMike
What’s Chasing You?

Today’s Scripture

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (Psalm 23:6, NKJV)

In the Bible, David was known as a man after God’s own heart. What kind of attitude did he have? Here in Psalm 23, he says, “Goodness and mercy are following me.” David lived with an attitude of expectancy. One translation says, “God’s kindness chases me everywhere that I go.” David’s attitude was “something good is going to happen to me. Everywhere I go, I know God’s blessings are chasing me. Favor is following me around.” No wonder he saw God’s goodness! No wonder he overcame his obstacles and accomplished great dreams. He knew good things were chasing after him.

Do you know what’s chasing you right now? Not debt. Not failure. Not mediocrity. Not defeat. Not lack. Not at all! You are a child of the Most High God. You have been crowned with favor. You have been redeemed from every curse. God has set you apart as His own special treasure. When you look back in your rearview mirror, you’d better get ready because you have a tailgater! There’s something coming toward you at a high rate of speed. You know what it is? Blessings, favor, supernatural opportunities, restoration, divine connections—God’s goodness and mercy following you all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your abundant grace and mercy. Today I look for Your goodness. I look for Your favor and blessings. I set my heart on You. Show me Your love in a new way today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

28 Jul 2020 03:47 #2397 by DrMike
Peace, Be Still

Today’s Scripture

“Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace, be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.” (Mark 4:39, NKJV)

How do you respond when the storms of life are raging against you? One time Jesus was with His disciples in a boat out on the water when they encountered a great storm. The disciples were very afraid, but Jesus on the other hand, was fast asleep. When the disciples woke Him to see if He could help them, Jesus got up and simply spoke to the storm, “Peace! Be still” and the seas were calm again.

When difficult times come, you don’t have to be overwhelmed by the waves of worry or fear. Just as Jesus stood up and spoke to the storm, you have power in your words, too. The Bible says that the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in every believer. He’s given you His authority to declare peace over your home, over your mind, and over your family. Remember, no matter what storms may come against you, the Greater One lives on the inside of you! Speak to your storms and walk in peace all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit and giving me Your authority here on earth. Today I declare peace over every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

29 Jul 2020 08:40 #2398 by DrMike
Greater Than You Imagined

Today’s Scripture

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”(1 Corinthians 2:9, NIV)

Because God loves you, He has supernatural blessings in store for you: increase, favor, good breaks, supernatural opportunities. His dream for your life is so much greater than you ever imagined. You haven’t seen anything yet!

You may have a dream to get well again or be able to walk without pain, but God’s dream for you is not only that you will walk, but that you be able to run and play like you did when you were a child. Your dream may be to just keep your marriage together, but God’s dream is that your marriage would be happier, healthier and more fulfilling than you ever thought possible! Your dream may be to just pay your bills and make it through each month, but God’s dream is that you have an abundance, that you be totally out of debt, pay your house off, pay your credit cards off, and have so much overflow that you can be a blessing to everyone around you!

Get ready because God has greater blessings in store for you than you ever imagined. Open your heart today and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy, and you will live the abundant life the Lord has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. I open my heart and receive by faith all You have for me. Fill me with Your peace and joy as I put my trust in You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

30 Jul 2020 08:13 #2399 by DrMike
Imitators of God

Today’s Scripture

“Therefore be imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father]. And walk in love...” (Ephesians 5:1–2, AMP)

When people look at you, do they see your family resemblance? Perhaps in the natural, you have characteristics of your father or mother; maybe you have their eyes, or mouth or mannerisms. We should also have the characteristics of our heavenly Father. We should display His likeness. We should have His eyes, His mouth and His mannerisms, too. We should study Him and imitate Him with the same awe that little children do as they imitate their earthly fathers.

The Bible tells us that God is love. We are never more like God than when we are walking in love—when we are being patient and kind; when we are extending grace and mercy and forgiving others the way Christ has forgiven us. When you imitate God, when you do things His way, you get His results! And God’s ways always lead to life, freedom and blessing. The more you imitate your heavenly Father by walking in love, the more you will see Him moving in your life. He’ll open doors for you that no man can close, and you’ll see His hand of blessing in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, I invite Your love to flow through me today. Show me how I can be a blessing to others and follow Your ways. Let my life please You so that I can be an example of Your awesome character in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

31 Jul 2020 06:45 #2400 by DrMike
Refuse to Worry

Today’s Scripture

“Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?”(Matthew 6:27, NIV)

Are you worrying about something today? To worry means to allow something to revolve in your mind over and over again. God doesn’t want you to live worried or anxious about anything. He knows that worry steals your peace and joy. It affects every area of your life. Have you heard the saying, “Don’t worry yourself sick?” That’s because worrying affects your physical body. It affects your sleep.

You won’t ever gain anything by worrying; in fact, you’ll lose precious moments that you can never get back again. The good news is that God has promised that you can have victory over worry. It starts by making the choice to trust in Him. When you cast your cares on Him, He will give you His peace.

Decide today to put an end to worry in your life. Feed your faith and fill your mind with God’s promises. Focus on God’s Word and refuse to worry!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, today I choose to put an end to worry in my life. I choose to feed my faith by studying Your Word and declaring it over my life. Help me to totally trust in You today and every day in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.174 seconds