Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

02 Feb 2021 03:03 #2511 by DrMike
Show Them You Care

Today's Scripture

“He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4, ESV)

Today’s Scripture says that one day, there will be no more tragedies, sickness, or pain. But in the meantime, God is counting on us to wipe away those tears. Are you taking time to help somebody in need? It’s important to go to church and celebrate, but our real assignment begins when we leave the building. Look around and find the discouraged. You may not hear them with your ears, but you can hear them with your heart. You see when somebody is down. Suddenly, you feel compassion flowing out to them. You think, I need to go encourage them. Don’t put it off. That’s God wanting you to bring healing.

Your hugs can cause people to get better. A phone call, giving someone a ride, taking them out to dinner, or encouraging them in their dreams can put them back on their feet. A simple act of kindness can be life-giving. There are miracles in you waiting to happen.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that I am full of miracles because You live in me. Help me to be sensitive to the needs of others and allow Your compassionate heart to flow out of me to them. I will make it my business to let them know that I care. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2021 02:53 #2512 by DrMike
Be a Joseph

Today's Scripture

When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife. (Matthew 1:24, NLT)

In the Scripture, when Joseph discovered that his fiancé, Mary, was pregnant and the baby was not his, being an honorable man and so as not to embarrass her, he was going to quietly call off the wedding. But an angel appeared to him and said, “Take Mary as your wife. What she told you is the truth. She is giving birth to the Messiah.” Joseph could have walked away and thought, That’s all fine, but I didn’t sign up to have my reputation tarnished and raise a child who’s not my own, but he did the right thing when it was hard. He was loyal.

When you’re a Joseph, you show mercy to those who don’t deserve it, you give second chances, you make allowances for mistakes. To be loyal doesn’t mean you condone or approve their actions. You’re simply showing them the mercy you would want shown to you. You’re being a healer, a restorer. You lift people up.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your great love and mercy to me when I have failed You and made mistakes. Thank You for calling me to be someone who loves at all times and is faithful to the people You put in my life. I will be loyal and lift others up. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

05 Feb 2021 07:14 #2513 by DrMike
Highly Favored

Today's Scripture

God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” (Luke 1:26–28, NIV)

Mary didn’t come from an influential, wealthy family. In the natural, there was nothing special about her. When the angel, Gabriel, appeared to her and called her “highly favored,” I’m sure at first Mary thought, You have the wrong girl. I’m just average. It’s easy to talk yourself out of what God says about you. But God is saying the same thing to you. Gabriel then told her she was going to have a baby without knowing a man. Sometimes God puts promises in our heart that seem unlikely. That’s why Gabriel started off the conversation by telling Mary that she was highly favored. When you face a situation that seems impossible, you have to keep reminding yourself that you are highly favored.

A few verses later, it says that Mary was blessed because she believed that the Lord would do what He said. Whatever God has spoken to your heart, do as Mary did and say, “God, I believe. I’m highly favored.”

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your promise to Mary that she had found favor with You, and she would give birth to Your Son. Thank You that no word from You has ever failed. I believe that I am highly favored, and Your words to me will be fulfilled. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

08 Feb 2021 04:38 #2514 by DrMike
Single Day Turnaround

Today's Scripture

And Pharaoh declared to Joseph, I, the king of Egypt, swear that you shall have complete charge over all the land of Egypt. (Genesis 41:44, TLB)

After thirteen years of being imprisoned in Egypt for a crime he didn't do, there was nothing in Joseph's circumstances that looked as if he would ever accomplish his dream of ruling a nation. But one day Joseph was called before Pharaoh to interpret Pharaoh's dream, and Pharaoh was so impressed that he made Joseph the prime minister of Egypt. On the previous day, if you had told Joseph this would happen, he would have said, Are you kidding? Don t you see these bars? You may be in an unfair situation that seems as though it's never going to turn around. You don't need everyone to be for you; you just need the right people to be for you. God has already lined up people in positions of influence who will open doors you couldn't open and bring you opportunities and promotion that you didn't see coming. As was true for Joseph, you don't have to find them, they will find you. It is the hand of God in your life.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that what so often looks like trouble or a setback is really Your hand moving me toward Your purpose. Thank You that what's unfair is going to push open doors and bring opportunities I could never experience without it. Help me to be patient while You work things out. In Jesus Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

09 Feb 2021 06:07 #2515 by DrMike
It's All in the Plan

Today's Scripture

In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will. (Ephesians 1:11, NIV)

It's easy to go through life wondering how things are going to work out, hoping we make the right decisions, and being stressed over our finances. You don't have to worry about your future. Your life is divinely orchestrated. God has already laid out the plan. The apostle Paul says God is working all things according to His will. It's not according to who likes you, how much talent you have, what family you come from, or even how many mistakes you make. It's according to His will. He is behind the scenes not only directing your steps, but directing the steps of the people you need. He's not just in control of your life, He's in control of your circumstances. Nothing happens randomly. You are not at the mercy of setbacks. You don't have to get upset because a door closed. God wouldn't allow it if it wasn't on your blueprint. It's not going to keep you from your purpose; it's leading you to your purpose.

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your promise that You will work out Your plans for my life. Thank You that I can stay in peace knowing that You are working behind the scenes and directing the outcomes. Help me to be patient and know that You are bringing me into my purpose. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Attachments:

10 Feb 2021 02:39 #2516 by DrMike
Remember Your Dream

Today's Scripture

May he grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4, NLT)

We all have dreams we're believing for, but we may have hit some setbacks. Our dreams can get buried under discouragement, past mistakes, rejection, failure, and negative voices. It's easy to settle for mediocrity even when we have all this potential buried inside. Your dream may be buried, but it's still alive. It's not too late to see it come to pass. The key to reaching your destiny is to remember your dream. What has God put in your heart? What did you used to be excited about? Why do you think it's too late, it's too big, or it's not possible? Get your passion back. You haven't missed your opportunity or had too many bad breaks. Stir up your faith. God is going to resurrect what you thought was dead. You may have tried and failed, but dreams that you've given up on are going to suddenly come back to life. God has the final say. He hasn't changed His mind.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for the dreams and desires You put in my heart. Thank You that I can stir up my faith and know that You can resurrect what I may have thought was dead. I declare that it is never too late to see my dreams come to pass because You have the final say. In Jesus Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

11 Feb 2021 07:49 #2517 by DrMike
Eagles or Crows?

Today's Scripture

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. (Philippians 4:9, NIV)

God has put favor connections in your life people who have what you want, who are further along. Are you overlooking them? Or are you intimidated by their success so you hold back? God put them there so you could connect. If you will honor them and learn from them, then because you're connected to someone with more favor, more influence, and more vision, that favor will flow down to you. You will see new doors open, influence in greater ways, and promotion that you couldn't have reached on your own. It will come because of a favor connection.

You cannot hang around with chickens and reach your destiny. You can't spend all your free time with crows, people who complain, or with turkeys, people who have accepted mediocrity. You need people who are soaring like eagles, people who are taking new ground, people who are out of debt, people who think bigger than you, and people who are exposing you to levels that you've never seen.

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You that You have already lined up these favor connections for me. Thank You for the people You've set in place to help me go further. Help me to disconnect from people who are hindering my growth and to connect with people who are favored. In Jesus Name, Amen.

12 Feb 2021 04:42 #2518 by DrMike
Grow Through It

Today's Scripture

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.' (Isaiah 46:10, NIV)

Sometimes we look at the painful times in our lives when we're hurting, we're lonely, we're undergoing medical treatment and think they can't be a part of God s plan. You have to trust that even then, God doesn't make any mistakes. He's already designed your life down to the smallest detail. God didn't promise that there wouldn't be any pain, suffering, or disappointment. But, He did promise that it would all work out for our good. The key is what you do in your times of pain. Difficulties, heartache, suffering they don't leave us the same. If you go through a divorce or a legal battle, or if you have a friend who betrays you, eventually you will get through it, but you will be different. You can come out bitter, or you can come out better. You can come out with a chip on your shoulder, or you can come out with a greater trust in God. My challenge is, don't just go through it; grow through it.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that there is a purpose for whatever pain comes my way, and You only allow what You know will work for my good. Thank You that though I may not understand it now, You will use it to shape my life for the better. I believe I will grow through it. In Jesus Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

15 Feb 2021 08:01 #2519 by DrMike
Increase in Favor

Today's Scripture

And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man. (Luke 2:52, ESV)

Did you know that one way our faith is released is through our words? There is a connection between speaking God's favor and receiving His favor. You can increase in favor. It's not enough to just believe you have favor or expect favor; you have to take it one step further and declare favor. Every day you should declare, I have the favor of God. I have favor on my business, my finances, my family, and my health. When you speak something out, you're giving it the right to come to pass. When you're in a difficult situation, instead of complaining about it, you need to declare, the favor of God is turning this around. His favor is bringing healing, freedom, vindication, and victory into my life. It's one thing to think it, but when you declare it, things begin to happen in the unseen realm. You've hoped, you've prayed, you've believed that's good but it's time to start speaking favor.

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for the gift of Your favor that I can freely receive and increase in. Thank You that Your favor is endorsing me, bringing me to prominence, and taking me to new levels. I believe and declare that Your favor is bringing me whatever I need at this very moment. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Attachments:

16 Feb 2021 02:33 #2520 by DrMike
Keep It on the Outside

Today's Scripture

If you are angry, don't sin by nursing your grudge. Don't let the sun go down with you still angry get over it quickly. (Ephesians 4:26, TLB)

It's okay to feel anger, to feel hurt, to feel disappointment, but it's not okay to let those feelings stay. You can't take them in so close to your heart that that's all you think about, and you wake up the next morning upset, wanting to pay somebody back, not excited about your future. If you keep thinking about it, reliving the hurt, and dwelling on what they said, you're allowing it into your heart. You have to guard your heart from that. Keep it on the surface, on the outside don't bring it into the secret place of your heart. When you face opposition, trouble, and bad breaks, that's when it's easiest to let anger and bitterness in. In those times when you don't understand it, come back to the place of peace, the place of trust. Don't let what's outside get inside. Your heart needs to stay positive, hopeful, peaceful, and at rest. Keep God on the throne.

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You that there is a secret place in my heart where You dwell and where I can abide in peace. Help me guard against all the negative things that try to get in. I can't stop the circumstances around me, but I will stop the anger and bitterness from getting in me. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.145 seconds