Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

13 Apr 2022 06:44 #2771 by DrMike
Your Supply Line

Today's Scripture

They will not be disgraced in hard times; even in famine they will have more than enough. Psalm 37:19, NLT

David says that even in a down time, even in a time of famine, the righteous will see increase and favor. Here’s the key: As long as you stay close to God, as long as you keep Him first place, you are connected to a supply line that will never run dry. Even in a slow economy, God will cause clients to find you. Even when the medical report says no way, you are connected to a supply line filled with health, wholeness, and restoration. When you don’t see how you can accomplish your dreams, don’t get discouraged. You have a supply line connected with good breaks, the right people, ideas, and creativity.

God’s face is shining down on you right now. You’ve been called out, set apart, and chosen to live a distinctively favored life. Now do your part. Pray bold prayers. Take the limits off of God. Believe for your dreams. If you do this, I believe and declare that God is going to show out in your life in amazing ways.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for setting me apart with Your distinctive favor and for shining Your face upon me. Thank You for providing me with a supply line filled with whatever I need. I believe that I am blessed to be one of Your own special people. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Cherish Lamgo is COFA's prayer coordinator. Please feel free to contact her anytime for prayer and she'll gladly lift your requests up to the Father and with your permission pass it on to COFA's prayer team. You can contact Cherish at 720.569.1316 or email her at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your requests.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2022 07:57 #2772 by DrMike
It’s Already Taken Care Of

Today's Scripture

“But Lord,” exclaimed Ananias, “I’ve heard many people talk about the terrible things this man has done to the believers in Jerusalem!” Acts 9:13, NLT

In the Scripture, when God told Ananias to go pray for Saul, Ananias didn’t want to go. Saul was the biggest persecutor of the church. But Ananias didn’t know that Saul’s life had been changed on the road to Damascus. He was worried and started telling God all the reasons why he shouldn’t go. He didn’t realize that God had already taken care of what worried him. When he went and prayed for Saul, instead of finding an enemy, he found an ally.

Some of the things we worry about, God has already changed. He’s already set the miracle into motion. He’s already spoken to the right people, lined up the healing or breakthrough. It’s just a matter of time before you experience it. There’s no reason to be worried over that situation at work or that negative medical report. The threat has already been taken care of, and the solution is en route. Stay in peace, and as Ananias did, you’ll come into what God has already done. Don’t let worry rob you.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You are in control of all the situations in my life, and You are always working behind the scenes. Thank You that I don’t need to understand everything along the way, and that I can simply trust You. I’m not going to live worried, upset, or discouraged. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Cherish Lamgo is COFA's prayer coordinator. Please feel free to contact her anytime for prayer and she'll gladly lift your requests up to the Father and with your permission pass it on to COFA's prayer team. You can contact Cherish at 720.569.1316 or email her at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your requests.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

15 Apr 2022 06:37 #2773 by DrMike
When It Stinks

Today's Scripture

“Roll the stone aside,” Jesus told them. But Martha, the dead man’s sister, protested, “Lord, he has been dead for four days. The smell will be terrible.” John 11:39, NLT

In John 11, when Jesus showed up at Lazarus’ house four days after he had died, Lazarus had been in the tomb so long that his body stunk. At times, we all have things in life that stink. Maybe a relationship feels so dead that it stinks. Your finances stink. The layoff stinks. That mistake you made that set you back stinks.

Jesus went to the tomb, where the stink was, and told them to roll away the stone. Sometimes we think that God will help us only if we’re good enough, but God goes to the stinky places in our lives. That person who hurt you—it stinks. God is saying, “Let Me in. I’m going to wake up the healing, wake up the restoration, wake up the new beginning.” That past mistake you made and feel condemned about—it stinks. God is saying, “Roll that stone away. I’m waking up forgiveness, cleansing, and redemption.” It’s not too late for whatever stinks in your life. God is saying, “Let Me in.”

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You are the God who is willing to go to the stinky places in my life and bring redemption and resurrection. Thank You that You don’t require that I be good enough to qualify for Your goodness. I am inviting You in to touch and wake up what seems dead. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

18 Apr 2022 07:17 #2774 by DrMike
You Are En Route

Today's Scripture

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17, NIV

God will deliver us from trouble, but consider it in a new light. The post office picks up a package in New York, and drivers deliver it to California. “Deliver” means they transport it from one location to another. It may go through five stops along the way before it is delivered. In the same way, right now God is delivering you from trouble. You’re en route, and there may be some stops along the way. But don’t worry, you’re not delivered yet. You’re in debt, but God is delivering you into abundance. You’re dealing with depression, but God is delivering you into joy. When those thoughts tell you, “This trouble is permanent. It’s never going to change,” just shake off the discouragement and answer back, “No, I’m being delivered. This trouble is not going to stop me; it’s going to transport me.” God is going to open new doors, turn impossible situations around, and push you into a level of your destiny that you would never have experienced without it.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that what so often looks like trouble is really the means by which You are moving me toward Your purpose. Thank You that what’s discouraging is going to push doors open to new levels that I could never experience without it. Help me to be patient while You work things out. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

19 Apr 2022 07:47 #2775 by DrMike
Take Your Stand

Today's Scripture

…then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, “Whoever is on the LORD’s side—come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him. Exodus 32:26, NKJV

After Moses received the Ten Commandments on the mountain, he discovered the Israelites worshiping a calf made out of gold. He was furious, knowing that God was about to bring judgment upon them. When Moses called to the people, “Who is on the Lord’s side?” the sons of Levi took a stand and did the right thing. Because of that decision, God declared that all the priests would come through the tribe of Levi.

What’s interesting is that they were descendants of Levi, whose father was Jacob and whose grandmother was Rebekah—all who had been deceivers. These men were saying in effect, “This is a new day. We’re not going to be defined by our past. We’re going to break this dysfunction, this generational curse, and start a generational blessing.” That’s what happens when you decide to get rid of negative things that have been passed down. That dysfunction may not have started with you, but it can stop with you. Rise up and say, “Today it ends. I am on the Lord’s side.”

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that I don’t have to be defined by the past, by dysfunctions that were passed down to me or the mistakes I’ve made. Thank You that I can take a stand and remove anything that is holding me back. I declare that I am on Your side and am rising up to put it to an end. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

20 Apr 2022 08:00 #2776 by DrMike
Preapproved

Today's Scripture

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you [and approved of you as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I consecrated you...” Jeremiah 1:5, AMP

Today’s Scripture doesn’t say, “God approves you as long as you don’t make any mistakes and don’t have any weaknesses.” No, He approved you before you were formed in your mother’s womb. This means He approves you with those weaknesses and despite those shortcomings. You’re not defective; you’re not a mistake. When God created you, He called you a masterpiece. He stepped back and said, “That was very good.”

We all have flaws and weaknesses. A lot of times we think we can’t feel good about ourselves until we do everything right. If we resist the temptation, if we bite our tongue, if we’re more patient, then we believe God will approve us. The truth is, there’s nothing you can do to make God love you more. His approval is not based on your performance; it’s based on your relationship. He handpicked you. He chose you before you could choose Him. Since God approves you, why don’t you start approving yourself? Why don’t you start feeling good about who you are?

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You approved me before I was formed in my mother’s womb, long before I made my first mistake. Thank You that You approve and love me despite my weaknesses and shortcomings. I declare that I am going to approve myself and feel good about who I am. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

21 Apr 2022 04:03 #2777 by DrMike
The Secret to Solving Problems

Today's Scripture

After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. Job 42:10, NIV

We all face challenging situations and troubled relationships that we’re believing will turn around, but nothing is changing. Sometimes the secret to solving a problem isn’t in praying more or working harder; it’s in helping someone else solve their problem. As you take the focus off yourself and help others in your time of need, you’re sowing a seed that will bring the harvest you’re waiting for. When you take your hands off your problem and be good to someone else, God will put His hands on your problem and make things happen that you couldn’t make happen.

Today’s Scripture says it was “after” Job had prayed for his friends that his problems were solved in abundance. Can you imagine how many times Job had already prayed for himself when he was dealing with all of his great losses, especially for his healing? It’s good to pray and release your faith, but don’t stop there, because there are times when your breakthrough is tied to helping someone else get their breakthrough.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You destined me to help other people solve their problems. Help me to keep my eyes open for the people and opportunities You bring me to serve and bless. I believe that as I take my hands off my problems, You will put Your hands on them and help solve them. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."

Attachments:

22 Apr 2022 04:00 #2778 by DrMike
Walk Away

Today's Scripture

Abandoning that one, he dug again, and the local residents finally left him alone. So he called it, “The Well of Room Enough for Us at Last!” “For now at last,” he said, “the Lord has made room for us and we shall thrive.” Genesis 26:22, TLB

In Genesis 26, Isaac moved to the valley to get away from the local Philistines’ opposition. He could have fought them and won. Once in the valley, he reopened two wells that were rightfully his, but local herders quarreled over the wells, so he let them have the wells. One of the wells he named “argument” and the other “opposition.” He knew that although he could have kept them, it wouldn’t be worth the ongoing strife and conflict. He then dug a third well that was not contested, and he named it “room enough” or “wide-open spaces.”

Too often we get bogged down at the well of argument and opposition, trying to prove our point and convince people we’re right. Sometimes you need to stay and fight for what belongs to you, but some battles that you could win are not worth fighting. There are times when you need to walk away and let God make it up to you. Take the high road to the valley where there’s room enough, abundance, and wide-open places.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that I can avoid getting stuck in trying to prove my points and win arguments. Thank You that beyond the wells of opposition are valleys where there is room enough. I believe that You are leading me into wide-open places of abundance and wholeness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

25 Apr 2022 08:16 #2779 by DrMike
No More Wishy-Washy

Today's Scripture

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58, NKJV

Too many people are wishy-washy. They pursue their dreams as long as they’re getting good breaks. Their commitment to friends and family or in the workplace is based on things going their way. When things get difficult, when it’s taking longer than they thought, when they’re not getting credit, they get discouraged and slack off. You can’t give up because it’s hard, or you’re lonely, or you’re being overlooked. You have to be steadfast. When you stay committed, God will make things happen that you couldn’t make happen.

Committed people outlast the difficulty. Committed people stick with a marriage even though they have a right to walk away. Committed people go the extra mile and do more than they have to. Committed people show up at church when they don’t feel like it. Is there some area you’re tempted to give up in, take the easy way out, slack off? God is saying, “Stay committed. Stay determined. Stay faithful.” Committed people see dreams come to pass and reach the fullness of their destiny.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You have never been wishy-washy in Your commitment to love me at all times. Thank You that I have the can-do power to be steadfast when it’s hard. Help me to stay committed in all my relationships and in my work, to be someone others can always count on. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

26 Apr 2022 03:58 #2780 by DrMike
Because of Your Praise

Today's Scripture

“They will sing, ‘Give thanks to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, for the LORD is good. His faithful love endures forever!’ For I will restore the prosperity of this land to what it was in the past, says the LORD.” Jeremiah 33:11, NLT

In today’s Scripture, Jeremiah prophesied that God would bring back the people of Judah and Israel from their captivity to the Babylonian conquerors. He was saying that when you thank God and offer up a sacrifice of praise even when you don’t see anything good happening, He is going to reverse negative situations and restore what’s been stolen. When you don’t see how it can work out, but you go through the day saying, “Father, thank You that the answer is on the way, thank You that this problem is turning around,” get ready for God to bring a restoration. He’s going to reverse finances that are down, reverse a bad health report, reverse a legal matter, and He’s going to restore what should have been yours. He’s going to restore years that you’ve lost because somebody did you wrong. He’s going to restore a relationship that’s on the rocks, restore health back to your body. It’s going to happen because of your praise. God won’t disappoint a genuine praiser.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that whenever I find myself stuck in a problem or setback, You have the power to reverse it and even restore what’s been lost. Thank You that I can offer You a sacrifice of praise because You hold my future in the palms of Your hands. I believe that You will never disappoint me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds