Impeachment proceedings against Trump

12 Mar 2019 11:18 - 12 Mar 2019 11:22 #431 by homeagain
I know this should go into fav quotes....BUT since truth is the topic of impeachment, I felt a
fondness for this particular phrase...….THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE,BUT FIRST IT WILL PISS YOU OFF.....Gloria Steinmen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2019 13:41 #432 by Pony Soldier
I think you will see a report that tries to paint Trump as a dummy who got duped by the crafty Russians but didn’t actually break any laws.

Oh, almost forgot the redundant but obligatory JMO

12 Mar 2019 13:48 #433 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: Oh, almost forgot the redundant but obligatory JMO

Not all opinions are of equal value.

12 Mar 2019 14:06 #434 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: I think you will see a report that tries to paint Trump as a dummy who got duped by the crafty Russians but didn’t actually break any laws.

Oh, almost forgot the redundant but obligatory JMO[/quote

The bolded....it's called TRADECRAFT and PUTIN IS EX KGB.....and it could very well be possible.....BUT laws were broken.

12 Mar 2019 15:35 #435 by Pony Soldier
What laws? Show me the evidence and I’ll jump right in beside you. Until then, I assume innocence.

12 Mar 2019 16:00 #436 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: What laws? Show me the evidence and I’ll jump right in beside you. Until then, I assume innocence.

If you want evidence, you just need to look at the news. But I suspect what you really want is proof.

13 Mar 2019 11:25 - 13 Mar 2019 12:04 #437 by Pony Soldier
Sooo, with the release of the Lisa Page testimony transcripts, it looks more and more like I have been correct all along. This investigation by Mueller was nothing but an "insurance policy" by a politicized rogue FBI and DoJ. Now that Page's testimony is public, does it even matter what's in the Mueller report? It was an illegal investigation (coup attempt).

(Edited to add link:
dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins....erview%20Day%201.pdf )

13 Mar 2019 14:21 #438 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: I believe there will be MORE indictments before the report is released......Mueller is meticulous and by the book.....IF you want a rock solid case that can NOT be ignored and you want the charges to be irrefutable, timing is not a factor....jmo.....we are ALL impatient to move thru this
fubar, but TRUTH is the ultimate goal. JMO...March/April timeframe for the TRUTH to emerge.

MANAFORT JUST INDICTED...….immediately after his two sentencing.....more to come.

13 Mar 2019 14:34 #439 by Pony Soldier
fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resour...afort-Indictment.pdf

The actual indictment....he lied to get a loan... allegedly, What does this have to do with "impeachment proceedings against Trump" ? Just wondering why its in this thread.

13 Mar 2019 15:37 #440 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resour...afort-Indictment.pdf

The actual indictment....he lied to get a loan... allegedly, What does this have to do with "impeachment proceedings against Trump" ? Just wondering why its in this thread.[/quote

] abcnews.go.com/Politics/paul-manafort-ch...te/story?id=61657439

16 counts of OTHER crimes......indicated in the link......Mueller's report has been held back
IN PART because of SDNY.

Time to create page: 0.607 seconds