Impeachment proceedings against Trump

13 Mar 2019 17:16 #441 by Pony Soldier
You would see if you read the actual indictment I linked that all the charges are related to falsified information to get a mortgage. Why would you trust ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. etc when they have all proven over and over to be willing to lie to us?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2019 18:45 #442 by homeagain
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...e-perils/3153479002/

I see, as always, you can NOT SEE the overview....but this article might be helpful. In this most recent development, A PARDON (from the king)is not going to happen. MUELLER is
so far ahead of TRUMP'S tricks, it's child's play.

14 Mar 2019 04:50 #443 by Pony Soldier
Oh, I understand perfectly why they're doing what they're doing. They want to "get Trump" by punishing anyone who had any past association with him. Manafort apparently falsely inflated the value of some collateral by having a friend say they were living there or some such crap. I actually read the indictment, not some uneducated reporter's (with an agenda) take on the indictment. Every single charge is related to that one thing. It likely won't go far - it's the equivalent of jaywalking and is usually dealt with with a fine if anything. It is just more stupid "Orange Man Bad" BS.

14 Mar 2019 04:57 - 14 Mar 2019 06:32 #444 by Pony Soldier
Furthermore, what we are witnessing is the culmination of the Obama administration's complete takeover of federal investigative agencies, the CIA, FBI and DoJ, and political weaponization of the same. Take some time out of your protesting and shouting of "impeach fawty five" and go read the Page testimony that I linked to earlier in the thread. You will see it was freely admitted that the objective was to get Trump, there was no evidence with which to start the investigation, and the FBI was clearly told by DoJ not to pursue charges against Clinton, regardless of evidence. We now have a dual justice system in the United States, something that was previously only considered a mainstay of third world dictatorships. We have a ruling class, and then, us. We held a revolution for much less...

thefederalist.com/2018/11/08/robert-muel...y-ethics-violations/

14 Mar 2019 08:27 #445 by Brandon
According to the idiocy above, Al Capone must not have been a murderous gangster because he only was convicted of tax evasion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: parkcobound

15 Mar 2019 08:46 #446 by Pony Soldier
dougcollins.house.gov/page

Read the testimony. If you don't read this, you aren't informed enough to comment on this thread.

15 Mar 2019 12:20 #447 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-rus...ntinue-idUSKCN1QW1ZT

Trump's woes are wandering into the May Q2 TIMEFRAME......wait for it...SOLID proof being provided....Pelosi will have a platform for the ''I WORD''....jmo

23 Mar 2019 09:00 #448 by Rick

towermonkey wrote: Furthermore, what we are witnessing is the culmination of the Obama administration's complete takeover of federal investigative agencies, the CIA, FBI and DoJ, and political weaponization of the same. Take some time out of your protesting and shouting of "impeach fawty five" and go read the Page testimony that I linked to earlier in the thread. You will see it was freely admitted that the objective was to get Trump, there was no evidence with which to start the investigation, and the FBI was clearly told by DoJ not to pursue charges against Clinton, regardless of evidence. We now have a dual justice system in the United States, something that was previously only considered a mainstay of third world dictatorships. We have a ruling class, and then, us. We held a revolution for much less...

thefederalist.com/2018/11/08/robert-muel...y-ethics-violations/

So hard for these people to grasp when their hatred is so strong. Even with the evidence before their very eyes (if they are willing to open those eyes), they will deny and deflect to the bitter end. Trump is vulgar, Trump is mean, Trump is not presidential, blah blah blah... yet none of those criticisms will ever change the facts about the biggest scandal in political history. This makes Watergate look mild yet there will probably be no real justice because our most trusted agencies would never allow justice to be served when it would do severe harm to those agencies. The people in congress who called Trump a traitor and an agent of Russia will never be admonished or even offer an apology for their reckless accusations, assumptions, and innuendo. All of the media will never admit to wasting 675 days on a story that had obvious signs of deception and made up bullshit from the very beginning. In the end the rabbit hole will be found empty and all the left and their sidekick media will be able to do is to spend the next two years (hopefully 6) trying to find anything Trump did in the real world before he became president. The left and their media will never be satisfied and they will therefore never be honest about this entire joke of an investigation.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Mar 2019 09:42 #449 by chrisd3711
This "joke of an investigation" has led to over 30 indictments, many of whom are Russians but six of whom were directly associated with President Trump. Only one of those six have pled guilty and two are headed to jail. It is unfortunate in a way that this thread is entitled "Impeachment proceedings against Trump," although that may be where this all leads. We will have to see what Congress does with whatever information is included in Mueller's report.

One bottom line for me is that Donald Trump has shown us over and over and over again that he is a compulsive liar who creates his own reality and appears to truly believe that this reality is true. This is the sign of a diagnosable sociopath, pure and simple. Whether or not he is impeached is beside the fact. I just hope and pray that the American people show him the door in 2018...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, homeagain, parkcobound

23 Mar 2019 09:42 - 23 Mar 2019 09:43 #450 by ScienceChic
Rick, have you read the report already that you know what's in there will vindicate your position?

(P.S. Y'all should be asking yourselves who funds The Federalist...)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds